The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked back at some of her older content and omg she has aged so much😳she was playing on my tv when my husband came in from work the other night whilst I ironed away the boredom😂he took one look and said “bloody hell who’s the old hag??🤭😂I said she’s not that old to which he replied she must be a con that’s a woman at least 45😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She used to be friends with a YouTuber called Sophie and Lilly, was on the odd video. Channels been deleted ( I think) she’s never mentioned her since

Poor violet having to wait another year for a phone she is 11 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
£75 on her food shop but there wasn’t anything to make a meal with besides the chicken.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Brows and nails what a pamper day does she ever work now? Just seems to be constant treats and this that and yon no Claire I am definitely not jealous of your little life just wondered what you actually do all day🤷‍♀️Answers on a postcard please😂oh and your brows still make you look grumpy😬
Her life seems so lonely and banal. I couldn't live like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait😳why the hell is she still cutting up Alistairs food?? I really hope no one from his school sees this or he’s in for a laugh at his expense! Also how does she expect that portions to fill a growing boy😳I mean she always seems to have plenty on her plate🤷‍♀️ Also Vi has a four year olds portion??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wait😳why the hell is she still cutting up Alistairs food?? I really hope no one from his school sees this or he’s in for a laugh at his expense! Also how does she expect that portions to fill a growing boy😳I mean she always seems to have plenty on her plate🤷‍♀️ Also Vi has a four year olds portion??
Myles portion looks like something you would give a 12-18 month old.

She ran out of potatoes and substituted the kids with those potato stars.. Fair enough but why bother to give this kid half a boiled potato? She didn’t scrimp on them on her own plate. Am I being picky?
5F9DA7BB-43FD-4BA0-98E4-666A86E69FD4.png
9EC852AE-9D1B-46B9-B14B-AAD4B4C46D3B.png

C11D292C-E66F-4F51-A9D2-50645F8BD19E.png
5AD1B9D2-273E-46F6-B09A-180190A79750.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So….. surprise surprise she’s got a new job!!!!!!! 🙄
Doing what?
Sorry - I haven’t got time to watch the video but I’m not surprised. She can’t stay anywhere longer than a couple of months and I thought she had went quiet about the gym. She gets all these perfect little part time jobs that always work around her and then she jacks them all in.

Apparently she got another job in a gym that she say is like a manager kind of role for more money and hours to suit.
i really don’t understand why she doesn’t do personal training from her garden gym and then she can choose hours to suit the family!!!!

it’s in another gym further away, I don’t think she will really like that down the line. She said DL was a great gym but she was bored. I’m still convinced that was just wants to spend her days as a lady of leisure.

She really annoys me as she clearly doesn’t need to work for the money.

she is taking a job that someone who really needs the money could have.

if she needs to fill her days then she could volunteer or set up her own business.

• Heart
Right ladies this moaner needs a new name 🙄Karen Witt sounds good she just moan moan moans honestly for a young person she has no zest whatsoever😬why is she always sooooo tired? All that tit she uses daily clearly is having the opposite effect on her she looks old and drained🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tickets are now on sale for the Fans Of The Witt Family Experience Tour. The day will begin at Bournemouth Oceanarium. Fans will get to browse this well known haunt of the family. The group will then assemble outside Salisbury Cathedral where each guest will be offered half an eggy wrap and half a Golden Delicious apple. From there, guests will go back to the farm in the cramped back of a pick up truck to sit around the pool and practise painted nail photography. Tinned gin will be in healthy supply. The day will be rounded off with a small piece of spatchcock chicken and half a roasted potato. Book early to avoid disappointment!
🤣🤣Coming to the south coast this November.

• Haha
Someone said about her going self employed but she’s tried that multiple times and gives it up. Clients won’t come back to you if they think you’ll stop again after a few weeks.

I'd doubt she'll cope with a managerial position she can't even cope with her toddler , she probably thinks it'll be the same as her PT's where she'll just turn up and go ,she came across as unsure what the job entails .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.