The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must of been such an exciting holiday that not only did she manage to show us nearly every move she even managed to do a q and a session! Wtf happened to taking pics for family albums and spending actual real time with your husband and kids without having to post post post! These women have checked out of the real world🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Must of been such an exciting holiday that not only did she manage to show us nearly every move she even managed to do a q and a session! Wtf happened to taking pics for family albums and spending actual real time with your husband and kids without having to post post post! These women have checked out of the real world🤷‍♀️
It’s the way almost everyone is these days. You go anywhere and people spend 99% of the time on their phone.

Reactions: 1
It’s the way almost everyone is these days. You go anywhere and people spend 99% of the time on their phone.
It’s such a shame though I mean we sat next to a couple at a restaurant last weekend and I swear to god they never said 2 sentences to one another I mean neither of them could look up from their phone they pictured what they are..ate it whilst playing on their phones..paid whilst on their phones then bloody left my rude husband suggested that if sex was taking place that night it would be a behinder then he could lay his phone on her back and she could be working on hers on the table😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Gray get to release his little swimmers down Claire's gullet then? Hmmm by the smug look on her face, I would say YES.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Someone needs to give those eyebrows of hers a lift they make her look like she’s constantly scowling😬 oh wait she probably is the moany witch🤭

Reactions: 2
The three kids were in a cabin and her and graham were in the next cabin in two single beds!( the connecting door was open I assume)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The three kids were in a cabin and her and graham were in the next cabin in two single beds!( the connecting door was open I assume)
I think Myles slept in with them I thought it was Queen sized beds, not two singles.

That’s not a single bed
DBCA26A0-11B2-41D7-B7AA-8F59130551F6.jpeg

In the room Tour she did at the end of the week it was a completely different room layout. It definitely had 2 single beds on left of the room a connecting door opposite and another 2 singles with a sofa bed in the other cabin. I think a picture was posted upthread

Monga posted photos last week.
one with the kids room a mess
one with a yellow suitcase that was Claire and Graham’s room.

totally different from what she posted on the first day🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.