The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He obviously doesn't care but on their nights out Claire would be dressed to kill while Graham looks like he's just finished work .I like a man to make an effort sometimes but we're all different.

Reactions: 3
Is it just pork that they farm? He only ever seems to bring back sausages, though I wouldn't complain if Graham brought me his! 😏 They have a lot of land and for a while, Claire was a stay at home parent, they can't fund it all from just pork? I'm not really sure how farming works.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No they have cows,sheep ,pigs ,chickens and at Christmas they do Turkeys ,they also have glamping tents that they hire on the land and they rent out properties.

• Wow
No they have cows,sheep ,pigs ,chickens and at Christmas they do Turkeys ,they also have glamping tents that they hire on the land and they rent out properties.
I heard that they had tents, got some mixed reviews on Tripadvisor, gives the impression the owners can't be bothered from what people write. They can't be as on the breadline as they make out then, not saying farming earns bucket loads but cows must be lucrative as they provide dairy products too.

Reactions: 1
I heard that they had tents, got some mixed reviews on Tripadvisor, gives the impression the owners can't be bothered from what people write. They can't be as on the breadline as they make out then, not saying farming earns bucket loads but cows must be lucrative as they provide dairy products too.
I think it's her MIL runs the tent side of the business ,no they're not short of a bob or two.

And then there was the moaning about not being able to spare the time to have her hair done. She always makes time for herself but she’s one of those people that never claims to have any. Graham comes home whenever she wants to pop out or go to the gym and the older two get shipped off for a sleepover every Saturday.

Reactions: 6
Enjoyed her Primark haul. I’ve watched Claire since Violet was a baby but have lost interest in all the vlogs etc. Still enjoy her hauls though

Yes portion sizes are small - I assume the kids probably snack and Graham pops to the chip shop on his way to the farmers market.

I do like Claire’s vlogs otherwise I wouldn’t keep watching but she can come across as a bit spoilt and entitled. She’s always ‘super tired’ but works very little and has childcare right on her doorstep from mother in law.

I think she talks like this so she doesn’t wake Myles up. He certainly rules the roost in their house.

Yes lots have people seem to think Graham is fit 🤣 Not my cup of tea - I prefer dark men with a bit of personality. Graham seems a bit boring.

Yes Claire is oblivious to any choking risks 🙄
small portions yeah not enough for five inc a working man. starvation diet

yeah the golden boy is featured too much its all about him
The big two are at school all week, Myles is at home more often. It’s only natural that a toddler, who needs constant watching over, is going to feature more than an older kid who is off doing their own thing more often.

Side note: I’ve really been missing Rugratz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just pork that they farm? He only ever seems to bring back sausages, though I wouldn't complain if Graham brought me his! 😏 They have a lot of land and for a while, Claire was a stay at home parent, they can't fund it all from just pork? I'm not really sure how farming works.
Laughing at graham bringing you his sausage, not at your other comments. There definitely can be a lot of money in pigs. But I guess it all depends on the size of their farm.

In one of the Vlogs it seemed like she was trying to hide the older children's faces. 🤷‍♀️
She said they don't want to feature in the vlogs sometimes .

The big two are at school all week, Myles is at home more often. It’s only natural that a toddler, who needs constant watching over, is going to feature more than an older kid who is off doing their own thing more often.

Side note: I’ve really been missing Rugratz
Was just thinking since Rugatz disappeared everyone's finding fault with Claire 😂

I've watched Claire on and off for years, but lately she byeally comes across as quite unhappy, is Myles dragging her down? She went shopping and had a good day cos he was happy, I always thought she was quite lucky having in laws to have the kids, nice place with pool etc, haven't seen her mention or show the dogs for ages either. Disclaimer, I am not rugatz!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think her MH has suffered during lockdown and being at home with a very demanding baby.

Reactions: 4
One thing I want to know is why she bought a horse, and then never rides it. I've never understood that, she bought it and then it's stayed in the field. I'm sure it's well cared for and everything, but I'm she was doing lessons and and then it all just stopped. She used to film going over and feeding the horses (think there are two - one 'retired' and another young one) but it doesn't even seem like they get much thought since Myles came along.

Reactions: 4
One thing I want to know is why she bought a horse, and then never rides it. I've never understood that, she bought it and then it's stayed in the field. I'm sure it's well cared for and everything, but I'm she was doing lessons and and then it all just stopped. She used to film going over and feeding the horses (think there are two - one 'retired' and another young one) but it doesn't even seem like they get much thought since Myles came along.
I'm not sure if it's because of the restrictions but wasn't there a trainer or something used to come to help with the riding lessons ,maybe it wasn't classed as an essential service ? I don't think the horse was fully broke to ride it safely.

I'm not sure if it's because of the restrictions but wasn't there a trainer or something used to come to help with the riding lessons ,maybe it wasn't classed as an essential service ? I don't think the horse was fully broke to ride it safely.
Oh I remember that, she brought a horse, but wasn't the trainer too expensive, she then got one on loan as company for hers, but they ended up keeping it, shame if her original horse has just been left, surely you'd loan if out to be ridden🤷‍♀️

I thought she stopped when she got pregnant, which is fair enough, but not sure why she never started again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.