The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myles wouldn’t sleep at his Grandmas so she brought them home and settled him there while they were out. I’m not really sure what Claire’s got to complain about, at least they still got to go on a date night.

You don’t get the same freedom when you have three kids unfortunately, I see it with my brother. One of the reasons I’m happy sticking with one.
He was ill too so I'd doubt he would've settled with anyone only her or Graham.

Reactions: 3
He was ill too so I'd doubt he would've settled with anyone only her or Graham.
He’s always ‘under the weather’. I get that they need a break but I don’t think I’ve ever even heard her say Myles sees the MIL.

Reactions: 5
He’s always ‘under the weather’. I get that they need a break but I don’t think I’ve ever even heard her say Myles sees the MIL.
Yeah I’ve heard her say a few times Gray takes him to his mums ,but he’s never had a sleepover before.

I have 4 and when they were little we went 6 yrs without an evening out together. Get over it. It happens. Find other ways to make it work at home!

Reactions: 10
It’s always going to be harder to find childcare for multiple kids, especially over night. I think you’ve got to accept that when you have them.

She should see the size of lunch that boss mummy serves. The other extreme 😅

Reactions: 2
He has only just turned 2 so it is very young to be going to stay away from his parents for the night - especially given that they are home. It's not like they are away or have to be somewhere for the night.

Myles has such a structured bedtime routine that it was bound to go wrong, it would have been better for them to do that as normal and then have nana come over but I get the feeling that Claire wants her free time. A & V used to go off early Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: 4
I think that nana has been coming over and babysitting at Claire’s house and this was the 1st time that he was sleeping over at nanas.

I think Claire and Graham get intimate time when they go to bed, as they go to bed rather early.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is there a set time for it 😂 they mustn't be very adventurous
I thought this. She strikes me as a schedule kind of woman. Not today Graham, its not the last Wednesday of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gray seems to be playing to the camera more while Alistair looks pretty peed off ,he's getting very grown up looking now .

Reactions: 1
I wish I had the discipline to clean as thoroughly as Claire does. I'm more of a take the trash out, mop the floors and a quick wipe of the worktops kinda girl.

Yeah it was sad to watch:( it's one of the things I like about her though ,she does wear her heart on her sleeve . She really needs to be firmer with him and not give into his demands .I think we can all see how worn down she is with it all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.