The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is myles is 2. A 2 year old doesn’t care if they go out to places. Give them crayons and a cardboard box and they are happy as a pig in tit!!!! She sees it as him ruining the day out but I used to see it as they had had enough and we just came home.

Reactions: 11
Especially as he was unwell, but even at home he wants to stay outside all day long it’s not doable if you’ve got things to do and meals to prepare she needs to be firmer with him or he’ll never understand the word NO. I don’t think it’s fair on the other kids to be left to deal with him after a long day at school because she gives into his every whim.

Reactions: 7
She needs to get him involved in helping her around the house. He would love it and I would keep him occupied.

Reactions: 4
Ahh I really felt for her in that video. Part of her feeling so rubbish was probably down to being slightly under the weather too. But she was laying heavy blame on herself, saying she’s a failure etc, and I felt for her. I don’t think (from what I’ve seen) that Myles is horrendous. Definitely on the “harder work” side of things, but actually I think she seems to be suffering from a lot of anxiety and possibly other issues which make it so much harder for her to handle. Imo it’s not “normal” to only be confident taking your toddler out with another adult present. I think her mental health has been suffering since she had Myles, but she hasn’t acknowledged it properly to seek help

Reactions: 10
If I was with G it would be 3 times a day minimum! Sorry Claire!
Oh no he is a massive wet wipe. Nothing attractive about a man who wears what he is told too and his wife picks all his clothes for him. Can’t stand him in that awful housecoat too

• Wow
Oh no he is a massive wet wipe. Nothing attractive about a man who wears what he is told too and his wife picks all his clothes for him. Can’t stand him in that awful housecoat too
I didn't know she picked his clothes for him! He is handsome but the clothes he wears can be a bit dowdy. For someone interested in fashion like Claire, she has made some bad choices for her hubby. I thought he chose them himself. Perhaps she dresses him like that to keep us other women at bay! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised Claire picks his clothes too they’re bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't know she picked his clothes for him! He is handsome but the clothes he wears can be a bit dowdy. For someone interested in fashion like Claire, she has made some bad choices for her hubby. I thought he chose them himself. Perhaps she dresses him like that to keep us other women at bay! 😉
She used to do hauls where she showed what she had picked up for him. Mostly Boden shirts 😂

• Haha
Bless him. He’s just a typical man in jeans, checked shirt and jumper, I suppose he doesn’t have much time to go clothes shopping.

Do all of Claire's family live in Southampton? I get the feeling she doesn't see her parents often.

Bless him. He’s just a typical man in jeans, checked shirt and jumper, I suppose he doesn’t have much time to go clothes shopping.
There's always online !

Do all of Claire's family live in Southampton? I get the feeling she doesn't see her parents often.
Her dad calls often , she said on last weeks vid that her mum and sister were on duty throughout the pandemic they work in healthcare.

Reactions: 4
I just watched her recent vlog wow she looks broken. I followed her since violet was a baby and I always admired how she would just go on road trips her and the kids . Now she won’t even go local with just one toddler.

Reactions: 6
Grahams a good one isn’t he? Leaving the market early and taking Myles for the afternoon. I know he’s his dad blah blah but it’s good to see she has that kind of support.

Reactions: 11
Like someone said she needs to address her MH we could see it in her I'm sure her family can ,she seems to be blaming her diet and hormones but there's more at play. I hope she seeks help soon .

I just watched her recent vlog wow she looks broken. I followed her since violet was a baby and I always admired how she would just go on road trips her and the kids . Now she won’t even go local with just one toddler.
She used to go on holiday with just her and kids! As G couldn't always get the time off.. think they went to The Isle of Wight or something..

She used to go on holiday with just her and kids! As G couldn't always get the time off.. think they went to The Isle of Wight or something..
Yeah I remember she used to take her younger sister sometimes .

Reactions: 1
A large age gap, lockdown, losing her independence will all be taking a toll but she gets to escape to work and has other hands to help. As hard as her day may be she can afford to get out, buy anything for herself she likes and go on her date nights etc.

Some mums can’t have a second to themselves at all.

Reactions: 8
I think the work is only adding to the stress for her, i don't think it's the escape /answer she was hoping for ,she has people to help and could afford more days in nursery but if her MH is bad nothing will make her feel any better ,she needs to visit her GP .

She used to be out the door packed lunches Alister and Violet looking spotless. Off out on day trip when they were toddlers . She would say oh we are late out this morning it’s 8am I used to be so in awe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.