The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad comes over and Graham’s dad is still around so I don’t believe his mum is in their bubble as either a single household or childcare bubble. I understand the need for her to help Alister get to school but they sleepover so they can have a takeaway.

Maybe I’m just jealous that mine can’t stay at their grandparents until the rules say so.

Reactions: 1
Breaking the law again in the most recent vlog. Her Mum came over for a catch-up in their garden - how nice :rolleyes:
I think what annoys me more is that she doesn't even seem to realise she is breaking the law by having her come over. She was saying she's only seen her Mum 3 times since November as her Mum isn't a part of their bubble - I've only seen my Dad 3 times in 12 months! She doesn't realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 3
Two people could meet up from March 8th but I’m not sure if they are allowed in your garden. I’m assuming outdoors covers them.

Two people could meet up from March 8th but I’m not sure if they are allowed in your garden. I’m assuming outdoors covers them.
It doesn't - two people can meet in a garden from 29th March when the stay at home order is dropped.

Reactions: 2
Welsh rules are different to England’s and they can meet in gardens and children under 12 don’t count g in numbers

She only takes Alister to school on a Wednesday. Oh well.. As long as they enjoy their Saturday nights 😝

Can we PLEASE discuss Alister’s Easter Bag from the latest video??? 😱 He is NEARLY TWELVE FFS. A pull back car from Poundland (that she got him only because he can play with it with Myles) and Lego. I get that he (apparently) likes Lego (although that’s probably only because Claire still won’t let the poor sod have an Xbox) but JeeeeeZUS. I just pray for him that none of his mates see this video because he will for sure be getting his head flushed down the toilet at school!!! 😂😂😂
Also, I reckon that A and V love going to Nana’s for sleepover because she lets them lie in past 8am!! 😂
And why does she refer to Myles as ‘Myles’ or ‘the baby’ and the older 2 as ‘the kids’? It really irritates me.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t realise the older two are growing up or she struggles to get her head around it.

I’d still call Myles the baby but I hate the nickname Munch that they use for him.

Reactions: 4
Can we PLEASE discuss Alister’s Easter Bag from the latest video??? 😱 He is NEARLY TWELVE FFS. A pull back car from Poundland (that she got him only because he can play with it with Myles) and Lego. I get that he (apparently) likes Lego (although that’s probably only because Claire still won’t let the poor sod have an Xbox) but JeeeeeZUS. I just pray for him that none of his mates see this video because he will for sure be getting his head flushed down the toilet at school!!! 😂😂😂
Also, I reckon that A and V love going to Nana’s for sleepover because she lets them lie in past 8am!! 😂
And why does she refer to Myles as ‘Myles’ or ‘the baby’ and the older 2 as ‘the kids’? It really irritates me.
Nope, Lego is definitely still very popular for twelve year old boys. When we organise donated gifts at Christmas we survey the different age ranges of the recipients and Lego is always number one in the 11-13 group and top 3 in the the 13-15 age range.

Nope, Lego is definitely still very popular for twelve year old boys. When we organise donated gifts at Christmas we survey the different age ranges of the recipients and Lego is always number one in the 11-13 group and top 3 in the the 13-15 age range.
My husband is 34 and still loves Lego 🤣

• Heart
I think it’s lovely that she still includes him as much as the others. He might be getting older but I’m sure he still appreciates it all. And Lego is loved by teenagers so I’m sure he still loves it!

Reactions: 6
We have a really popular Lego club at our school. Kids are 11-14. They’ve been gutted that Covid has stopped the club

Reactions: 3
I didn't see anything wrong with what she bought him only the bunny ears ,it's hard to buy for boys that age .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.