The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem like a pretty big spender.

She said on one of her previous vids she had lots of stuff ordered from ages ago the weren't due to arrive till this month , maybe that haul is part of it ?
She ordered the H&M stuff when they did the 14% off for Valentine’s Day I think.

Reactions: 2
She does seem like a pretty big spender.

She ordered the H&M stuff when they did the 14% off for Valentine’s Day I think.
I haven’t watched it yet ! She said on the vid that the Tan coat arrived from next but she had other stuff yet to arrive that she ordered ages ago, everything was arriving at different times even tho it was part of the same order it was annoying.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched it yet ! She said on the vid that the Tan coat arrived from next but she had other stuff yet to arrive that she ordered ages ago, everything was arriving at different times even tho it was part of the same order it was annoying.
That was her Next stuff from Boxing Day. I used the same code for H&M and she says in the video she ordered it last week.
She had the mini Sainsbury’s clothing haul too in a recent vlog.

Why does she never include Graham in her hauls she buys so much stuff for herself you'd think she'd get him something every now and then.

Why does she never include Graham in her hauls she buys so much stuff for herself you'd think she'd get him something every now and then.
She has before? Tbh if Graham is anything like my husband then he doesn't need or want anything that often anyway. My husband wouldn't feel left out, he couldn't care less about clothes as long as he's got everything he needs.

Reactions: 6
He seems to get his years worth of clothes for his Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has before? Tbh if Graham is anything like my husband then he doesn't need or want anything that often anyway. My husband wouldn't feel left out, he couldn't care less about clothes as long as he's got everything he needs.
Same as mine. He buys jeans to replace ripped ones, a set of t shirts to replace worn ones. He isn’t interested in clothes for the sake of it.

Also, my husband and Graham are both grown ups who can order their own clothes if they want or need them. I wouldn’t ever think “oh better get him something while I’m ordering the kids clothes.”

Reactions: 7
I've only ever seen him in check shirts ,even if they're going out... my husbands the same doesn't go in much for clothes but I still buy him the odd thing so it's there should the occasion arise .

The horses, dogs and the rabbits all used to feature in every vlog. But only when they were new and shiny. We used to always see Chewie when he was a puppy till she got bored. The horses used to feature in every vlog too until she got bored. Then the rabbit too .

Has Vi still got the hamsters in her room we never see those either . I get the impression Claire is bored of farm life .

Has Vi still got the hamsters in her room we never see those either . I get the impression Claire is bored of farm life .
I get the impression Claire is bored of life in general! Not just farm life. Seems she's lost the get up and go motivation and I don't think it's all due to the pandemic.

Reactions: 3
I’d be bored living her life too. She needs to get out more with her friends when lockdown is over.

I don’t think she features the animals because she doesn’t have time, Myles is high maintenance.

He is high maintenance. I see she's got him a sandpit for a bit of distraction ,she said she can't even drive the car but he starts high pitched screams for attention.

Reactions: 4
He is high maintenance. I see she's got him a sandpit for a bit of distraction ,she said she can't even drive the car but he starts high pitched screams for attention.
I couldn’t stand it.
I think she’s doing too much for him and spoiling him. He’s constantly getting new toys and the slide etc to keep him happy. Or they’re doing crafts to keep him entertained. She needs to stop being so placid and singing to his tune so much.

My nephew is the same age and just potters about playing happily.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she gives in to him far too easily ,she said she's getting tension headaches because of his constant demands looks like she'll have her work cut out with him he won't even nap now and is still up from all hours of the morning ,any wonder she's feeling low.

I think she made a big mistake in holding Myles so much. I know we don't see everything but when did we ever see him in a moses basket? I don't remember seeing one. She was always holding him during vlogs and photos. So it's no wonder he constantly wants to be with her. I'm surprised he settled in so well at nursery.
I'd like to know who told her those glasses suited her!! They look awful!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.