The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where she works? I worked in retail and literally had to beg for Time off.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where she works? I worked in retail and literally had to beg for Time off.
I think she could be an awkward employee that makes her employer work around her needs. She was the same at the gym.

Reactions: 4
I HATE people that think just because they have kids they're entitled.
We aren’t all guilty of it but I’ve worked with people that rinse the excuse. My best friend can never have any time off during half terms etc because the woman he works with just HAS to book every single one off.

We aren’t all guilty of it but I’ve worked with people that rinse the excuse. My best friend can never have any time off during half terms etc because the woman he works with just HAS to book every single one off.
My best friend is the same. They all make her do crazy hours because they cant because they have kids... she also does and never sees him.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she'll stick it out much longer she's super tired all the time she may start up her bootcamps again ? she was going to clear the rubbish from the gym so maybe she'll quit retail and cash in with the bootcamps throughtout summer

I don't think she'll stick it out much longer she's super tired all the time she may start up her bootcamps again ? she was going to clear the rubbish from the gym so maybe she'll quit retail and cash in with the bootcamps throughtout summer
I wouldn’t be surprised. She isn’t one to stick to anything for long.

Reactions: 3
She loves lazing by the pool on summer days I couldn't see her want to be rushed off her feet in retail ,once she can get Myles outdoors her problems will be solved ...#nomorebabywhinging 😂

I cant believe she is the same age as me. She seems so much older.

Reactions: 4
I only watch Claire now and again, she’s a bit posh for me 😂. I’m thinking she might work term time only if she had two weeks off at Christmas and now another two weeks? Not sure many shops would do term time only though.

• Haha
Claire’s as common as muck she calls a wreath a reef she only adds “super “ to the start of her sentences:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that Claire moans so much about everything and never seems happy or grateful for anything. They go away as a family for a few days - lovely lodge, hot tub etc and she moans she’s tired, they’re out of a routine 🙄. Long queues at the theme park, can’t relax because Munch isn’t in bed yet.
I struggle to watch her sometimes because she really does live in a bubble and doesn’t realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched much of the holiday vlogs but they always do exactly as she wants so I can’t see why she moans.
I think she wants to spend 99% of her time sat on her arse with a drink and the kids in bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.