The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said I did not once like the content of the channel? Like many on here. Some people just change completely for the worst and thats whats happened with her channel. It used to be genuine content now it is built on fakery and divisiveness between the 2 children which is a great shame and there are many people on Youtube from the comments who feel the same. Another Youtuber has even expressed her dislike for what Claire is doing... I shall not name names - this is a widespread popular view on Youtube that you people on here do not see.
I absolutely respect that. We do all see different things, and that’s the beauty of YouTube, you can take what you like and leave what you don’t. I don’t see what you do about the divisiveness between the two kids, but we all view things differently. And since none of us are there we don’t know what the reality is.

Reactions: 1
Can someone enlighten me what exactly is Claire doing 🤔 I just see her trying to get through the day like the rest of us .With a couple of AD's thrown in

Reactions: 5
You mean like the instagram she just posted with a smug looking face just because she did a workout? 🤣 Its ridiculous rubbish like that ... she acts as if people are going to care by posting stupid instagram posts attempting (and failing) to show off to the world. Like shes the only person who does these things or has these things when reality is people couldn't care less 🤣
But isn’t that what all these insta mums do? None of them is doing anything out of the ordinary and they all share. They overshare imo, all these what I eats, what I wore etc. But they almost all do it because... that’s kind of what they do. Very few of them have anything new, or earth shattering, to share.

And I find it somewhat ironic that you say people can’t care less when you clearly care a LOT. Negatively, but still, a lot. If you, or the rest of us, didn’t care we wouldn’t be here.

You mean like the instagram she just posted with a smug looking face just because she did a workout? 🤣 Its ridiculous rubbish like that ... she acts as if people are going to care by posting stupid instagram posts attempting (and failing) to show off to the world. Like shes the only person who does these things or has these things when reality is people couldn't care less 🤣
I think you've had too many cheese triangle's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It’s her instagram so she can post whatever she likes! I honestly couldn’t follow someone I dislike so much!! I’m not here to hate on anyone.. I see it as nothing more than lighthearted gossiping the same way you would do with a tv show.

Reactions: 7
Yeah looks like Rugratz 's brain has turned to cream cheese ,what Claire's doing isn't any different than the rest of YT IMO...

Reactions: 3
Hey buttonmoon you are wrong....again

I mainly watch her YouTube channel. There’s not much in the comments except positivity and your bit of negativity ( I bet it’s you!)

Reactions: 2
I’d rather Claire post workouts and her meal videos and advocate a healthy and somewhat balanced diet (especially for the kids) than be selling those laxative teas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ngl the boomerangs she does after a workout where she pulls an odd 🤪 face are kinda irritating (she didn't do it in tonight's story), but I couldn't be so hateful about it. 😂

• Haha
Long time lurker of this thread. I’ve enjoyed Claire’s content for a years and think she’s a really down to earth ‘mummy vlogger’. Obviously not everyone will agree and we all have different opinions but I have to ask Buttonmoon, what youtubers or influencers etc you do actually like?

Reactions: 9
I’m liking Claire’s vlogs even more now, as I enjoy looking for stuff that Rugratz Is gonna find fault with!

• Haha
I’m really enjoying Claire’s vlogs at the moment too. As someone with a baby a similar age to Myles, it’s nice to see a vlogger who talks about the hard times of being a parent as well as the good. A lot of the people I watch seem to have these perfect babies, who from a few weeks old, sleep well, feed well and are lovely and content all the time. I feel Claire is a lot more real and honest about motherhood.

Reactions: 8
Her latest vlog is a bore fest. I know it’s real life but it was more boring that usual.

Great to hear Alister is loving school ,looks like it was the right move for him ! and I think Myles is looking more like Vi as he's getting older..

Great to hear Alister is loving school ,looks like it was the right move for him ! and I think Myles is looking more like Vi as he's getting older..
Claire seems so much happier with Myles too at first I thought she was struggling as we all do. But now seems to be back to her old self .

Claire seems so much happier with Myles too at first I thought she was struggling as we all do. But now seems to be back to her old self .
She said he was sleeping better so I'm sure that helps ,she's bound to struggle with such a big gap between him and Vi it's a shock to the system for sure..

She definitely seems much more motivated recently, back to how she was in years gone by (as much as possible in the current circumstances)

Motivated haha are you joking? Shes done ZERO schoolwork with Violet and they are just laying outside all morning and shes in Juniors and should at least be doing Maths and English set each day what is their school doing??
🤣🤣 We’ve seen Violet do school work for WEEKS!! They don’t need to spend hours and hours doing it.

These times are hard enough, kids need to have fun and relax too.

Reactions: 10
What you talking about now Rugratz??

do you not actually watch Claire’s vlogs?? Violet is doing maths and English and a whole lot more.....actually she’s doing a lot more than my own son is managing....well done Claire!!

Reactions: 9
Motivated haha are you joking? Shes done ZERO schoolwork with Violet and they are just laying outside all morning and shes in Juniors and should at least be doing Maths and English set each day what is their school doing??
No, I was not joking. She has clearly shown the school work she does. There is no question about it at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.