The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha what being made to work and using Violet for her ads with danone? Talk about making your children work - I call that child labour to be fair and meanwhile Claire gets a payout
It's important to drum a good work ethic into them when they're young ..sets them up for life ;)especially now in these tryin times every little child helps !

Reactions: 3
You mean make money off them in Claires case.. all she cares about is shoving the kids in front of a camera to make a quick buck off them
They’re hardly in her videos but I’m sure any money made goes on their meals, trips away, the trampoline, they always have new clothes etc etc.

Reactions: 4
You mean make money off them in Claires case.. all she cares about is shoving the kids in front of a camera to make a quick buck off them
I'm sure they all benefit from it as a family. I don't think she features the kids in a lot of AD's compared to most of the other influencers..

While I absolutely agree that kids shouldn’t be used by you tubers to sell their channel/products etc... to call it child labour is ridiculous. There are children across the world who are truly subjected to child labour and deserve all the help that can be given. Being in a video a few times a week and not actually having to do anything (bar pose for a few pics or video clips every now and again) is not child labour.

Reactions: 10
just like sarah from thismamalife.....who incidentally, is 50 times worse than Claire

Sarah is dangerous and negligent

Im sure they would value a childhood without a camera thrown in their face for their mother to make money off them
how can you be "sure" if you don't know them personally? and you don't even have any kids so you know nowt!

Is it a one off buttonmoon or is it a regular occurrence? Is his diet crap to start with? No, no it isn’t! He eats well so a chicken nugget will do him zero harm....every parent knows this....

Reactions: 10
Is it a one off buttonmoon or is it a regular occurrence? Is his diet crap to start with? No, no it isn’t! He eats well so a chicken nugget will do him zero harm....every parent knows this....
I mean, you can get some pretty healthy chicken nuggets now compared to when I was a child
Like you said, it doesn’t do any harm, probably a good change for him to experience new textures etc

McDonald's is rank but giving the kids a treat every now and then does no harm 🐥🍟🍔

Reactions: 5
Now shes feeding baby Myles Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets - 🤢🤢poor child feeding him that rubbish
Any nutritionist worth their salt would say you look at overall diet and intake, not just one meal. They eat a very healthy diet overall. Claire makes super nutritious food for Myles. A few chicken nuggets aren’t going to change his overall nutritional intake.

The salt in nuggets, especially from McDonald’s would be way too high for a 9month old. I don’t think they eat that healthy imo, a lot of processed snacks and meat.

Reactions: 2
Graham literally rears most of the meat they eat you couldn't get fresher than that,and claire is forever making snacks up with natural ingredients everything in moderation is Ok..Those kids have a varied diet..

Reactions: 7
The salt in nuggets, especially from McDonald’s would be way too high for a 9month old. I don’t think they eat that healthy imo, a lot of processed snacks and meat.
Yeah I would agree if it was everyday but it was one time. I thought nearly every parent especially with older children would pass the little one a chip or a bit of what the older kids are eating. I will say thought that I do agree the kids and her and Graham do eat a fair bit of sugar and processed foods. Dominos every Friday and Chinese takeaways every Saturday but don’t we all?

Graham literally rears most of the meat they eat you couldn't get fresher than that,and claire is forever making snacks up with natural ingredients everything in moderation is Ok..Those kids have a varied diet..
yes, not sure many farming families eat vegetarian diets! All the farming families I know very much eat the meat, potatoes and two veg diet.

yes, not sure many farming families eat vegetarian diets! All the farming families I know very much eat the meat, potatoes and two veg diet.
The only way you'd get fresher meat than Graham's is to tether a cow and eat it raw :rolleyes: I think Claire incorporates loads of fruit and veg in the family meals..

The only way you'd get fresher meat than Graham's is to tether a cow and eat it raw :rolleyes: I think Claire incorporates loads of fruit and veg in the family meals..
I always wondered how she would react if one of the kids went veggie .

I would LOVE to know who buttonmoon/rugratz is! I’ve never seen anyone on any other thread so obsessed with someone. It’s fascinating (in a creepy, stalker kind of way)!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.