The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter (10) went back to school yesterday and she was beyond excited to go. She came home and she was like a different child.. so happy and hyper after 11 weeks of isolation. The transformation after one day back was unbelievable.. Children need to be at school where possible so stop shaming Claire for sending Alister.
That is so lovely to hear! Claire said Alister was delighted to be back as well. It’s great hearing kids are enjoying being back even with things so different. It makes me feel a lot more at ease for when my own kids start back after summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s such a big change and they don’t really understand, if he’s happy being back, I agree, probably the best place for him, especially mental heath wise
Absolutely. A few parents I have spoken to said it was for their child’s mental health.. That’s the main reason I sent my daughter back.

Reactions: 6
Alister's getting past play date's now .Boys his age are starting to get their independence ,he'll grow up fast now once he hit's secondary school.Mum days will be far and inbetween ,he'll want to spend time with friends his own age.

I think it’s awful to begrudge Violet time with other kids! Rugratz mustn’t have any herself.. Surely we’ve all since a difference in our own during lockdown?

Claire is absolutely doing the right thing he needs to have his last few weeks in primary before he transitions to secondary in September .

Well she thinks its right he goes in and no other child goes in - so get your head around that one ? She doesn't even believe her own children should be equally educated or in the same place ?!This is on instagram now from her latest post🤨 Also people are just believing Alister is getting well going back to school just because shes posted it , so she will rave about it whether he is or isnt getting on well so nobody knows hes actually happy about going back.
No other child goes in? Are you saying he is the only child in the school? You do realise thousands of children are now back at school, including children of people on this thread. It’s not like Claire has sent Alister just because she felt like it. He, and thousands of his age, are allowed back to school. And you want her to keep him away from his education just because it doesn’t suit you?

And “she doesn’t even believe her own children should be equally educated”
- the government decided year groups to go back, Claire can not send Violet and make it equal
- you have said several times she isn’t home schooling well, she puts no effort in, you’ve implied she’s too stupid to do a good job..... but when it suits you also say that Alister should be at home being educated by her. Make your mind up.

Reactions: 10
14 have gone back in my daughters class. They are loving it!!
Violet can’t go back or I’m sure she would be there too.

Reactions: 3
No other child goes in? Are you saying he is the only child in the school? You do realise thousands of children are now back at school, including children of people on this thread. It’s not like Claire has sent Alister just because she felt like it. He, and thousands of his age, are allowed back to school. And you want her to keep him away from his education just because it doesn’t suit you?

And “she doesn’t even believe her own children should be equally educated”
- the government decided year groups to go back, Claire can not send Violet and make it equal
- you have said several times she isn’t home schooling well, she puts no effort in, you’ve implied she’s too stupid to do a good job..... but when it suits you also say that Alister should be at home being educated by her. Make your mind up.
Which one ;) so many split personalities " Sybil " comes to mind 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She hasnt said no other child should go back shes said it's probably a good thing the other year groups arent going back yet...

Reactions: 2
No you obviously havent read what I meant entirely! I said SHE is saying no other child should go back to school now yet still sends Alister back?

Claire said Violet SHOULDNT go back but its ok for Alister to be sent back? Contradiction!!
Maybe it's her way of getting rid of the males in the family (like you keep saying ) educate them to death;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No you obviously havent read what I meant entirely! I said SHE is saying no other child should go back to school now yet still sends Alister back?

Claire said Violet SHOULDNT go back but its ok for Alister to be sent back? Contradiction!!
Where did Claire say that? Could you please tell us?

Schools are bending over backwards to try and accommodate as many kids as they can safely. My daughters school are now planning to accept a limited number of Year 5 children.

Schools are bending over backwards to try and accommodate as many kids as they can safely. My daughters school are now planning to accept a limited number of Year 5 children.
I only saw she was feeling mum guilt for doing stuff with Vi while Alister was in school ?

I have a genuine question for @buttonmoon73 . I’m not aiming to be confrontational, or rude, or anything like that- it’s just a question.

You obviously hate Claire. Which is your prerogative. But why do you continue to follow her? Why do you watch someone you so clearly despise? There are influencers on here I moan about, but I watch them because I have liked their content, and there are still sometimes sparks of that in them so I stick with it. I can’t imagine giving over any time to someone I absolutely hate.

• Heart

It was nothing. She just said that she’s feeling a lot of guilt. She knows it’s the right thing to do for him but still feels guilty if her and Violet have a fun day at home.

I completely understand her feelings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.