The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her update video made me a little sad for her. She used to be so sociable and you could tell she just wanted to talk to another adult. I can’t imagine Graham to have any conversation in him.
She said on her Q&A she missed adult conversation/company that's one of the reasons she does YT the farm is very isolated .It took her a while to get used to farm life ..

If you slip off that thing you are going to have multiple broken bones at minimum
Broken bones would be the least of your worries of those beasts overpower ye !

Reactions: 1
I do think she is lonely makes me wonder what happened to all the friends she used to met up with. Like the woman whose husband was a doctor and a few others. She tried to set up a page for local mums didn’t she. So she could met up with people but Covid ruined all that .

Reactions: 4
I think she still has the page she said . Maybe now the rules are being relaxed she might start the meet ups again..

Reactions: 1
What’s funny about my comment Rugratz!? You’re just being downright mean!! I hope she is still in contact with her friends, they used to go out for dinner a lot.

Reactions: 2
She used to meet up with milly from thrifted milly and Kerry Conway .... covid stopped all that!

So Alisters been at school all day and in this latest vlog hes been home an hour and she kicks him and Violet out of the house ... hasn't the boy had enough to do with going to school all day he can't even come home and relax hes got to leave the house on Claires orders .... ridiculous 🙄
For someone who seems to be not a fan of Claire, you’ve managed to watch the vlog as soon as she uploaded it. It sounds as if you have a very weird obsession with Claire, it’s not normal. You really need to find something better to do than rip her apart. She isn’t a bad mum and looks after her kids well. You criticise every single thing she does!!

Reactions: 15
So Alisters been at school all day and in this latest vlog hes been home an hour and she kicks him and Violet out of the house ... hasn't the boy had enough to do with going to school all day he can't even come home and relax hes got to leave the house on Claires orders .... ridiculous 🙄
Kicks him out? As in outdoors? It’s a well documented fact that he loves being outdoors. Imagine having a go at a mum because she gets her kids to play outdoors 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And if she had let him go straight onto playing fortnite or watching tv whilst she took violet out it would be because she hates boys and never does anything for alistair and favours violet😂

Reactions: 9
Kids also not best known for relaxing. He’s hardly gonna kick back with a beer and a box set 🤣

• Haha
You must have the notifications on for her channel. Just so you watch and hate on her.

Don't get me wrong you'll find me having a witch on Rebecca lamb's thread but she's a complete moron who ignore her children and dresses them in clothes that don't fit and feeds them sugar for ever meal.

Claire is annoying but my god no one can't say she's good mom.

But to conclude you're a weirdo.

I feel like some people think kids can’t speak for themselves? If alister wanted to stay inside, chill in front of the tv or whatever I’m sure he would have said, and I’m sure Claire would have been fine with it

Reactions: 8
Claire rightly deserves to be called out for many things like putting Myles bouncy chair on the kitchen worktop or not following basic SIDS guidelines about sleeping on tummies or being in with the parents for 6 months . But for making her kids play outside in the summer is not one of them.

Reactions: 7
Claire rightly deserves to be called out for many things like putting Myles bouncy chair on the kitchen worktop or not following basic SIDS guidelines about sleeping on tummies or being in with the parents for 6 months . But for making her kids play outside in the summer is not one of them.
I agree I make my kids play outside, when it’s nice and sunny out I’ve said they are not sitting watching tv, especially whilst in lockdown as that all they do. Kids need to be out

Reactions: 6
You must have the notifications on for her channel. Just so you watch and hate on her.

Don't get me wrong you'll find me having a witch on Rebecca lamb's thread but she's a complete moron who ignore her children and dresses them in clothes that don't fit and feeds them sugar for ever meal.

Claire is annoying but my god no one can't say she's good mom.

But to conclude you're a weirdo.
Wiggy's got a better bed than the Hobson boy's :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Buttonmoon is trying to wind us up. She can’t be serious.

If she had kids she’d know that after being cooped up in a stuffy classroom, playing out in the fresh summer air is the best thing for Alister 🙄

Reactions: 8
Claire's kids are living their best life , who could find fault in that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.