The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think that's the gov doing they've set two categories this time critical workers and key workers so employers have to comply or how else will people get a wage ? the gov won't furlough them.
Yeah its bad sadly i do know a group of mums who r sending there kids though no doubt loads out there doing it im not saying the ones Who need it shouldnt but when schools constantly have to send emails begging parents only to to send them if needed somthing is wrong the goverment has a lot to answerr for i personally think this is a tactic to look like there doing somthing without doing anything aka shutting schools but not really shutting

Reactions: 2
My children’s school is the same, everyone pulling the key worker card. All those parents that kept them home last time have decided to send them this time!!

I think the key worker should be if you have to physically go to work like a nurse etc. Not if you are working from home.

My husband is class as a key worker as he works for financial services but it’s ridiculous to send the children to school l. Both his bosses have used the key worker entitlement this time yet they are both working from home.

It’s an absolute piss take
But is your husband watching the kids as he works ? many people are working from home but have to be on teams or zoom throughout the working day how can they have kids going crazy in the backround .

Reactions: 3
Its the staff i feel for atm i know our school is running on very limited staff around 7 teachers

But is your husband watching the kids as he works ? many people are working from home but have to be on teams or zoom throughout the working day how can they have kids going crazy in the backround .
I personally dont work due to my disabillities my husband works on the nhs and our son is at home i home school him in the day i can only comment on what goes on in our school and i have seen mums openly say they dont work and are still sending them the teachers have even replied to them asking them not to

I personally dont work due to my disabillities my husband works on the nhs and our son is at home i home school him in the day i can only comment on what goes on in our school and i have seen mums openly say they dont work and are still sending them the teachers have even replied to them asking them not to
But why are they allowing the kids in school I thought you had to prove you were working?

But why are they allowing the kids in school I thought you had to prove you were working?
Not at mine although in the email did say they would start doing it (although they really dont want to ) half the issue is the guidence is not blanket so each school has to start doing their own thing which is half the issue i think lack of leadership

My children’s school is the same, everyone pulling the key worker card. All those parents that kept them home last time have decided to send them this time!!

I think the key worker should be if you have to physically go to work like a nurse etc. Not if you are working from home.

My husband is class as a key worker as he works for financial services but it’s ridiculous to send the children to school l. Both his bosses have used the key worker entitlement this time yet they are both working from home.

It’s an absolute piss take
Agreed this is my issue i think we had 25 percent attendence last time 75 percent this time too many people sending kids when they dont need to

No he doesn’t have to watch the kids because I am unable to work as I am a beautician. I was just stating that my husband is an officer manager yet he comes under the key worker.

All these parents managed to work from home last time so it’s no different to then! If your a nurse fine then you can’t work from home but you can be a key worker and still work from home so I think that they should be last resort of sending the kids to school!

• Heart
No he doesn’t have to watch the kids because I am unable to work as I am a beautician. I was just stating that my husband is an officer manager yet he comes under the key worker.

All these parents managed to work from home last time so it’s no different to then! If your a nurse fine then you can’t work from home but you can be a key worker and still work from home so I think that they should be last resort of sending the kids to school!
They gov have made two groups this time keyworker and critical worker so it’s down to them people can’t afford to stay home if they’re not furloughed.

Reactions: 4
They gov have made two groups this time keyworker and critical worker so it’s down to them people can’t afford to stay home if they’re not furloughed.
I understand that but this people who are working from home. They are not having to go to the office and work!

I understand that but this people who are working from home. They are not having to go to the office and work!
Ohh i get what ur saying parents who work from home because they may do office jobs which r shut still sending their kids makes sense now xx

Reactions: 1
Yes that's fine if you've got someone there to look after them but if you have a job that requires you to be visible or on a timetable that's not always possible with kids in the backround employers still keep a tight reign and have expectations even for people WFH they 're still on their payroll.

Ohh i get what ur saying parents who work from home because they may do office jobs which r shut still sending their kids makes sense now xx
Yes this! It’s just being abused by parents who really don’t need to send their children in hence why schools are now saying to only send your child if it’s absolutely necessary! It’s essential that a child whose parents are nhs (nurse/doctors) or firefighter, police etc but not a parent whos say at home from a laptop

• Heart
Yes this! It’s just being abused by parents who really don’t need to send their children in hence why schools are now saying to only send your child if it’s absolutely necessary! It’s essential that a child whose parents are nhs (nurse/doctors) or firefighter, police etc but not a parent whos say at home from a laptop
Doesn’t have to be doctors or nurses, I’m admin staff, medical secretary, and it’s essential I work, the admin work still needs to be done to help out the doctors or nurses,

I don’t like her sharing the note Graham gave her for her birthday. Even though it didn’t say anything overly private, IMO it’s something that should have been kept between them.

I don’t like her sharing the note Graham gave her for her birthday. Even though it didn’t say anything overly private, IMO it’s something that should have been kept between them.
She has a habit of doing that I think certain things should be kept private.

You'll all be happy to know the schools are cracking down and asking for more proof of employment according to a TA on another thread they're was a circular sent round.

I don’t feel the need to share private messages from my husband on my social media. But I also dont wish him happy birthday on Facebook I live with the man I just turn to his face and tell him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So Claire is at home with just Myles and not with the other two children and shes put them in school when she is not a critical worker needing school childcare in order to work. She is precisely what is currently going so wrong with this country right now 🙄
& why some schools are at 75% capacity. Parents should only be able to send their children to school if all adults in the household are key/critical workers and only when they are working!

Absolutely agree 100% . There is a reason we are in lockdown here. She shows completely disregard for lockdown rules including schools being closed and only for keyworkers children which she definitely is not. It is very clear to see that with her posting it all over social media.
In her comments she said the school told her all or nothing which isnt the case as the other day allistar was home just lazy parenting the goverment needs to be stricter on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.