The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This
I just heard this morning in our primary school we have 75 percent attendence we had another lettrr pleading us to only send kids if needed this isnt kids struggling this is parente being lazy fucks sorry but its true ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

The thing is with mental health hate to say it but people do play the card and know its a get out jail free card to do what they want only a small miniroirty but then they ruin it for everyone else

And it will get to the point schools will realy have to start turning people away which is awful
Completely agree. Im struggling with my mental health at the minute, partly due to the pandemic, partly due to a chronic health condition. I work part time in childcare (so a keyworker) and also have my own business. I have two children that Im homeschooling. The juggle is real. The easier option would be to send them to school. But itโ€™s not forever. I think people forget that the schools are closed as we are trying to reduce the risk of catching a deadly illness. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Clare only got this job working in retail barely two days a week so she wouldn't have to homeschool again during another lock down she's a pampered princess who lives a charmed life can't believe she's only 33 I mean what age did she get married at and please stop with the swipe ups Clare becoming annoying now

• Haha
Clare only got this job working in retail barely two days a week so she wouldn't have to homeschool again during another lock down she's a pampered princess who lives a charmed life can't believe she's only 33 I mean what age did she get married at and please stop with the swipe ups Clare becoming annoying now
So Claire's the new Mystic Meg and foretold we'd be locked down and schools would close even before the Gov announced it ? she said she got the job for her MH as being stuck at home was having an effect on her ,at least she's going out to work unlike most if not all of the other influencers I'd hardly call her a princess she works hard at whatever she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont see claire as a pampered princess i think she has lived the life of luxary for years they clearly r well off and she did not work till a few years back but its her choice to do what ever im jealous i wont Lie but then i always think your envious of someone elses life i think we have to remember no matter what people show online no one life is perfect

Reactions: 4
I dont see claire as a pampered princess i think she has lived the life of luxary for years they clearly r well off and she did not work till a few years back but its her choice to do what ever im jealous i wont Lie but then i always think your envious of someone elses life i think we have to remember no matter what people show online no one life is perfect
I'm the opposite I wouldn't want to live on a farm I like the city Claire even said she found it hard to begin with it's not for everyone but they're clearly well off and work hard for what they have.

Reactions: 3
I'm the opposite I wouldn't want to live on a farm I like the city Claire even said she found it hard to begin with it's not for everyone but they're clearly well off and work hard for what they have.
I live in devon so lots of country side but id love to live on a farm and have so much land for our son to be able to run around on especislly atm just let him play but then graham works really hard and has missed out on loads because of the amount he has to work so i would hate that personally i guess but no ones life is perfect they r very lucky in the way of they get a break every weekend i guess so atleast they still get time together

I live in devon so lots of country side but id love to live on a farm and have so much land for our son to be able to run around on especislly atm just let him play but then graham works really hard and has missed out on loads because of the amount he has to work so i would hate that personally i guess but no ones life is perfect they r very lucky in the way of they get a break every weekend i guess so atleast they still get time together
Oh yes I wouldn't mind the land it's just the way of life and isolation, I like to hear the hustle and bustle plus I'd be afraid to look out the window at night incase Michael Myers was looking in at me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
My friends school have said all or nothing. They are not giving an option of pick days. So if claire only works two days and violets school have said all or nothing she has obviously had to send her in all five to ensure childcare for her work days. Alistair is at a different school so obviously he is going in only the two as they have probably asked parents to only send children in on work days. Our school have emailed all our employers to ask for work hours. The schools have accepted her children so clearly she sdoing it all above board. It's not her fault if the school have said all or nothing

• Heart
My friends school have said all or nothing. They are not giving an option of pick days. So if claire only works two days and violets school have said all or nothing she has obviously had to send her in all five to ensure childcare for her work days. Alistair is at a different school so obviously he is going in only the two as they have probably asked parents to only send children in on work days. Our school have emailed all our employers to ask for work hours. The schools have accepted her children so clearly she sdoing it all above board. It's not her fault if the school have said all or nothing
no ones saying its her fault i just dont agree with it its the goverment if anything not setting blanket rules and leaving schools to make their own decisions and all do their own thing which just causes more confusion for the whole country :( i know our school is very flexiable they ask for work hours my sons friend only goes till lunch time some days then is picked up after i just think the goverment needs to put more advice and help for schools and their staff they need support now more then ever :(

• Heart
See i thought they might be a bit well off but why is she spamming people with swipes up for a few pound ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry thought this was a gossip site not a Clare Witt fan club and you don't have to be mystic meg so see another lock down was going down at line

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry thought this was a gossip site not a Clare Witt fan club and you don't have to be mystic meg so see another lock down was going down at line
Thatโ€™s a thought ๐Ÿค” can I be president of the Witty fan club ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ [] ๐Ÿ„ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ–

• Haha
the thought of that smoothie makes me sick i dont know how she drinks it tbh
They do eat a varied diet ,even the kids like mussels and the like .I can't even eat a prawn the thought makes me sick I keep thinking it's full of guts and poo:sick:๐Ÿค

They do eat a varied diet ,even the kids like mussels and the like .I can't even eat a prawn the thought makes me sick I keep thinking it's full of guts and poo:sick:๐Ÿค
there very lucky with the kids if im honest most kids would not eat what they do very lucky with them

Reactions: 2
Yeah mine wouldn't eat half the stuff they do ,she is lucky.

Reactions: 2
I wouldnโ€™t eat half the stuff either ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m so fussy! And the thought of the guts and poo in a prawn makes me glad I donโ€™t eat seafood ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

She does give the family a really varied diet, and from what I know of their dinners cooks mostly herself rather than relying on jars etc.

I wouldnโ€™t eat half the stuff either ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m so fussy! And the thought of the guts and poo in a prawn makes me glad I donโ€™t eat seafood ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

She does give the family a really varied diet, and from what I know of their dinners cooks mostly herself rather than relying on jars etc.
Yes she does cook healthy enough meals ...glad I'm not alone in the prawn aversion ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are all those swipe ups earning Claire money ? I swiped the nike leggings but it looked like it was just a sale code ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.