The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really shocked violets school lets her attend if claires at home i know my sons and many in our areas are pleading parents to keep them home if they. Can i know there both key workers but this is why the schools are full up imo violet doesnt need to be in school and makes claire look lazy like she just wanted an easy life

Reactions: 3
She's working 20 hrs a week she said
Im still only a few mins in who has miles when she works then ? And what is violet said no it i just think the schools r under so much pressure they should have kept her home if they could have its all over the news how schools r filled up with kids who dont really need to be there they I dont mean to be a witch thats just my view on it as someone who has family and friends who work in schools :)

Miles at nursery Ok makes more sense now i still personally think violet should be kept home when shes home though

Reactions: 2
I have heard of a LOT of people abusing the system at the minute. The thing with a retail worker is if they start work at 12pm, they can’t leave their child to school then, the child has to be there all day. So there may be times when Claire starts later but Violet has to be in school at normal time, so Claire is home without her.

Reactions: 1
I have heard of a LOT of people abusing the system at the minute. The thing with a retail worker is if they start work at 12pm, they can’t leave their child to school then, the child has to be there all day. So there may be times when Claire starts later but Violet has to be in school at normal time, so Claire is home without her.
Yeah thats the point she only works 2 week days so why not keep her home the other days its people like her spoiling the system for people who genuinally need it teachers r scared too and have families

Yeah thats the point she only works 2 week days so why not keep her home the other days its people like her spoiling the system for people who genuinally need it teachers r scared too and have families
As far as I’m aware they only should be in school when the parent is at work. If the parent has a day off then the child shouldn’t be in school

She works 20hrs though so does she work 2x10 hr days?

As far as I’m aware they only should be in school when the parent is at work. If the parent has a day off then the child shouldn’t be in school
A lot of people are abusing it. I know of someone who is classed as a key worker, she isn’t currently working, and still sends her child 5 days a week while she sits at home. And then my poor friend can’t get her kids in to their school the days needed because they won’t take them, even though she and her husband are both key workers out of the house. So they are totally screwed and having to work 15hr days to squeeze the work in and be able to be home with the kids as needed.

She works 20hrs though so does she work 2x10 hr days?

A lot of people are abusing it. I know of someone who is classed as a key worker, she isn’t currently working, and still sends her child 5 days a week while she sits at home. And then my poor friend can’t get her kids in to their school the days needed because they won’t take them, even though she and her husband are both key workers out of the house. So they are totally screwed and having to work 15hr days to squeeze the work in and be able to be home with the kids as needed.
No she only works till 2.30 she said on one of her vids

No she only works till 2.30 she said on one of her vids
So must be more than just the two days then.

I totally agree if she is home all day that the kids shouldn’t be in school, but I think without knowing the exact ins and outs of timings it’s hard to say what is going on and whether she is in the wrong or not.

So must be more than just the two days then.

I totally agree if she is home all day that the kids shouldn’t be in school, but I think without knowing the exact ins and outs of timings it’s hard to say what is going on and whether she is in the wrong or not.
She leaves violet to school so it must be 9-2 ? maybe 4 days a week

It is up to each school to ensure that parents don’t abuse the rules. We’ve been asking for written proof of hours and days worked and made it clear that children can only attend on those days. A neighbouring school has simply asked if you class as a key worker or not so of course people abuse it sadly.

• Heart
At the end of the day there r days she is off so the days shes off she should be home if shes working completley get it bit sending her in when shes at home not working is wrong imo i know people r gonna think diffrent and thats fine but it just means thats an extra child in school she gave her choice which to me shows she had the means to keep her home if she choose not to go

But where has she said she sending violet in if she 's at home ( just curious)

But where has she said she sending violet in if she 's at home ( just curious)
In the vlog she said its her and boys home all day till they collect violet i could have got that wrong but as shes giving her the choice i take it its an every day thing if im wrong i take it back :)

“Its mainley me and the boys at home monday-friday until we pick violet up” of course that could mean she doesnt go the other day but considerinng she gave her the choice i think she would mention she only goes the days i work etc again could have misinterupted it

Also this vlog was wednesday when claire was home and violet was at school so that saids to me she attends every day

Last edited:
In the vlog she said its her and boys home all day till they collect violet i could have got that wrong but as shes giving her the choice i take it its an every day thing if im wrong i take it back :)

“Its mainley me and the boys at home monday-friday until we pick violet up” of course that could mean she doesnt go the other day but considerinng she gave her the choice i think she would mention she only goes the days i work etc again could have misinterupted it

Also this vlog was wednesday when claire was home and violet was at school so that saids to me she attends every day
So has Claire given up work if she's home all week or did she mean she finishes work about an hour and a half before she picks Violet up and is home with the boys ? edit to say just saw she said she gave Violet the choice if she wanted to go in ,so their school must allow them to attend if the parents at home ..how odd.

Last edited:
She says she works a Tuesday and Friday so that’s the only days violet should be in. She also said she gave violet the choice which to me isn’t essential that they need to use the key worker for school

All the schools here have said ‘all or nothing’ which creates quite a problem - with shift work for example you may only need 1 or 2 days that week but what do you do? It’s a tough one for sure.

• Wow
My daughters secondary school are going to invite children back that are struggling to learn at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.