The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely the most selfish and uncaring parent in the things she says and does and its only allowable if something makes her life easier - well not in a pandemic im afraid! Your children are your responsibility in everything as a mother and that includes their LIVES and health and safety Claire!
its a shame compared to most mum vloggers claire is actually decent and ok im afraid i have lost respect for her though i know someone made an argument about if parents work from home whole other topic but she isnt working from home at all she only works twice a week and her giving violet the choice weather she wanted to attend school or not said it all for me that she had the means to keep her home if she did not want to go i am dissapointed its parents like claire sadly making it so much harder for the schools schools in my area now having to turn people away and ask for proof of work days from parents due to so many just abusing the system its such a shame

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree 100% . There is a reason we are in lockdown here. She shows completely disregard for lockdown rules including schools being closed and only for keyworkers children which she definitely is not. It is very clear to see that with her posting it all over social media.
She works in retail - she IS classed as a key worker. I doubt her school would take the kids if she weren’t classed as key worker (and if they did that’s on them)

We’ve been through all this at the weekend. It’s boring now 🥱🥱🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She works in retail - she IS classed as a key worker. I doubt her school would take the kids if she weren’t classed as key worker (and if they did that’s on them)

We’ve been through all the at the weekend. It’s boring now 🥱🥱🥱
the person might have only just caught up ? some times i dont read an entire thread before commmenting

Reactions: 1
the person might have only just caught up ? some times i dont read an entire thread before commmenting
That’s a very fair comment, and if it were anyone else i wouldn’t have mentioned it. But Rugratz is obsessed with Claire and any opportunity to bad mouth her.

Reactions: 5
That’s a very fair comment, and if it were anyone else i wouldn’t have mentioned it. But Rugratz is obsessed with Claire and any opportunity to bad mouth her.
but how do u know its this other account ? if u have no proof u cant go around acousing people of being x y and z more then 1 person is going to have that opnion if im honest who r we to judge anyone were all kinda on a site to tit talk people so we cant judge anyone else it is irresponsiable what she has done and im sure not only one person has that opnion of her if u have proof then i apoligise

There is an awful lot of backstory which you have obviously missed out on.
ive heard the account mentioned before but im just saying becareful unless u have physical proof its them behind the account such as an ip or an admission of it being them acousing someone of being someone there not can end badly

anywho i need to make dinner il read the threads properly later

Not sure how badly it could end, not exactly an arrestable offence 🤣... and I never said above one person is another. I stated one account is obsessed with Claire. I never once said that they are anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not sure how badly it could end, not exactly an arrestable offence 🤣... and I never said above one person is another. I stated one account is obsessed with Claire. I never once said that they are anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
you said they were this rugratz account which they have a different name now ? so i just assumed u were acousing buttonmoon of being rugratz dont worry all im saying is people can have an opnion without it being a hate campaign towards somone

you said they were this rugratz account which they have a different name now ? so i just assumed u were acousing buttonmoon of being rugratz dont worry all im saying is people can have an opnion without it being a hate campaign towards somone

I think you are confusing me with someone else. Above, I said
But Rugratz is obsessed with Claire and any opportunity to bad mouth her.
Anyway, like I said it’s a long history there. People can say whatever they like, we all often disagree with Claire. But there is a difference between disagreeing and despising.

I just think let people do their thing if its that bad report it to admins let them deal with it if this person truly is so hateful waste of time arguing with them

The whole reason we all end up defending Claire on this thread is because of buttonmoon and rugratz. If you look back at the threads you will see that. She hates her an rips her to shreds over everything, and seems to know more than a usual viewer. Which is weird. Also buttonmoon literally picked up where rugratz left off. So 🤷🏻‍♀️

But Having an opinion is fine (you'll find me on beggylambs thread all day long) - can't stand that girl! But you know she lies and defrauds her fans to name a few.

But you know we can agree to disagree.

I'm still gonna think buttonmoon is rugratz. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The whole reason we all end up defending Claire on this thread is because of buttonmoon and rugratz. If you look back at the threads you will see that. She hates her an rips her to shreds over everything, and seems to know more than a usual viewer. Which is weird. Also buttonmoon literally picked up where rugratz left off. So 🤷🏻‍♀️

But Having an opinion is fine (you'll find me on beggylambs thread all day long) - can't stand that girl! But you know she lies and defrauds her fans to name a few.

But you know we can agree to disagree.

I'm still gonna think buttonmoon is rugratz. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah fair enough thats your right to believe that as i said if someone is so hateful pointless arguments is not worth it better off reporting them

kinda like if someone is a fan you wont change their mind on that person

I unfollowed her about the new set of swipe up. This time H &M don’t think I’ve ever seen her buy anything from there for all the years I watched her . Don’t think her kids should be attending school when she isnt working either . Unless of course they are suffering mentally . But then lots of other children are also and don’t get places at all because their parents are not key workers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her about the new set of swipe up. This time H &M don’t think I’ve ever seen her buy anything from there for all the years I watched her . Don’t think her kids should be attending school when she isnt working either . Unless of course they are suffering mentally . But then lots of other children are also and don’t get places at all because their parents are not key workers.
i was very suprised shes nnever been one for loads of swipe up or ads hence why she was always one i tend to like more but i defonitly have changed my mind on her in the last few years for one reason or another i mainley dont relate to her anymore and i feel like shes all about making the money now other then doing content because she loves it

do you not remember her herbalife phase?Lasted two minutes like most things she does.

do you not remember her herbalife phase?Lasted two minutes like most things she does.
Im suprised she did that shes trained in health and well being herbal life cant be any good for you ?

Just another form of MLM like juice plus

Although i dont remember it like i said i have dipped in and out since violet was little

The swipe ups are really getting on my nerves. I usually don’t mind them, I just ignore someone’s stories if they do a lot, so now I’m annoyed as usually like flicking through Claire’s but it’s just getting ridiculous.

The swipe ups are really getting on my nerves. I usually don’t mind them, I just ignore someone’s stories if they do a lot, so now I’m annoyed as usually like flicking through Claire’s but it’s just getting ridiculous.
Totally agree I see the point in them when you have maybe posted a haul and people are asking for the link anyway. But she is lliterally just finding any site that offers an affilate program and is posting link after link to random tit. Sites she doesn’t even use. Stuff she wouldn’t buy or couldn’t recommend. When people click on her link If they then buy anything at all on those sites she gets commission. Money grabbing at its finest. It’s clearly all she is about right now.

Totally agree I see the point in them when you have maybe posted a haul and people are asking for the link anyway. But she is lliterally just finding any site that offers an affilate program and is posting link after link to random tit. Sites she doesn’t even use. Stuff she wouldn’t buy or couldn’t recommend. When people click on her link If they then buy anything at all on those sites she gets commission. Money grabbing at its finest. It’s clearly all she is about right now.
Yes I genuinely don’t mind at all if they say oh we got this and this. Not just “this is nice”. I know nobody has to swipe up but it’s the principle 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.