The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s been sarcastic? You’re nit picking her tree, I only said we have different tastes. Christmas trees aren’t meant to be pristine and ocd, they’re about remembering decorations we’ve made or bought over the years for most people.
"Good for you" came across as sarcastic. I wasn't nit picking, that's Rugratz job. I wasn't talking about sentimental decorations, I have home made and sentimental ones too.

Did anyone notice a comment was deleted from her last Instagram post - the one with the letters for Santa? Someone had commented something like “it’s nice Alister still plays along for his sister”, I was curious to see if she had replied as I also wouldn’t have thought he still believed at his age (can’t remember how old he is but think he’s at high school now?) but the comment is gone. Don’t know if she deleted it or what?! The comment wasn’t rude so maybe she’s offended somehow that someone would think he’s too old? Strange though.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice a comment was deleted from her last Instagram post - the one with the letters for Santa? Someone had commented something like “it’s nice Alister still plays along for his sister”, I was curious to see if she had replied as I also wouldn’t have thought he still believed at his age (can’t remember how old he is but think he’s at high school now?) but the comment is gone. Don’t know if she deleted it or what?! The comment wasn’t rude so maybe she’s offended somehow that someone would think he’s too old? Strange though.
I didn’t see the comment but I did think it was strange that Alister still believes as he is now in secondary school. It’s very unusual for a child to still believe at his age

Maybe she took it down so that anyone who is younger (who shouldn’t even be on Instagram!) doesn’t see it. He is 11 now so I can’t imagine he will get through this Christmas still believing, if he still does.

Surely Alistair doesn't still believe. I'd even be surprised if Violet still believes she's 9 ,most kids are questioning things at that age and someone in school always let's it out ,

Surely Alistair doesn't still believe. I'd even be surprised if Violet still believes she's 9 ,most kids are questioning things at that age and someone in school always let's it out ,
My nephew is 9.5 and he still believes totally. I think it’s so sweet, but I dread the day he doesn’t as he and my daughter are thick as thieves and if he says it she will believe him and that’ll be that (she’s 7.5)

Reactions: 2
My nephew is 9.5 and he still believes totally. I think it’s so sweet, but I dread the day he doesn’t as he and my daughter are thick as thieves and if he says it she will believe him and that’ll be that (she’s 7.5)
They're so advanced now compared to years ago with always being online ,especially YT .There's lots of stuff crops up on it I hated when my eldest son didn't believe the magic is gone then.

They're so advanced now compared to years ago with always being online ,especially YT .There's lots of stuff crops up on it I hated when my eldest son didn't believe the magic is gone then.
I know my daughter will be good at playing along for the wee ones, but it will definitely be a sad day! Luckily mine don’t watch you tube or anything like that, but I’m sure they’ll hear it at school.

I know my daughter will be good at playing along for the wee ones, but it will definitely be a sad day! Luckily mine don’t watch you tube or anything like that, but I’m sure they’ll hear it at school.
Maybe Claire deleted the comment in case the kids did see it on YT ? She said she was putting an age restriction on the kids present hauls .So they must watch her channel?

Seriously why does she always get Alister face wash and spot creams for Birthdays and Christmas and show that publicly online to the world? He is at secondary school and his friends or their parents might come across these vlogs on Youtube and be unkind to him about it. Does Claire not even care shes putting personal things about her children online like this?
It's face wash? Most kids his age will be using it so why would they make fun of him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why would they be unkind to him for washing? 😂 it's hardly personal.

Seriously why does she always get Alister face wash and spot creams for Birthdays and Christmas and show that publicly online to the world? He is at secondary school and his friends or their parents might come across these vlogs on Youtube and be unkind to him about it. Does Claire not even care shes putting personal things about her children online like this?
Because preteens and teens use that stuff and don’t want to spend their own money on it?!

Kids enjoy taking care of their skin, why should they be embarrassed by it? Get with the modern times.

haha classic rugratz moaning she's buying.....SOAP!!! and cream!! where have you been rugratz??

the 1950's called, they want you back!!

Reactions: 5
Oh I know, she is such a dreadful mother buying her child hygiene products, someone needs to get on the blower to social services ASAP...!

As Claire said herself in that video she has suffered from bad skin, so I’m sure she wants to try and make sure the kids don’t have to suffer as badly. Both my husband and I were very spotty teens, so I already worry for my kids about how their skin will be, what I’ll be able to do to help them. Kids will be crueler about skin covered in spots than about face wash (and I work with teens daily, so I know how awful they can be to each other!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.