The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone IRL? I don’t think she’d let anyone online get to her saying that. Maybe even her MIL? She said before (I think?) that she was at home with the other two longer so maybe someone has made a snide comment about how she didn’t stay as long with Myles.

Reactions: 2
she didn't go into a lot of detail ,just some people need it for their MH and some people put their child in nursery to get a break .I just got the impression someone said something ,Graham is having to take Myles to nursery as well so maybe it's not going down too well with his family if he's having to take time away from work ? but she said work are very flexible and she can cut her hours to 15 instead of 20 if she wishes.

she didn't go into a lot of detail ,just some people need it for their MH and some people put their child in nursery to get a break .I just got the impression someone said something ,Graham is having to take Myles to nursery as well so maybe it's not going down too well with his family if he's having to take time away from work ? but she said work are very flexible and she can cut her hours to 15 instead of 20 if she wishes.
I think she’s just right. Mothers can’t do right for doing wrong. Everyone has their opinion on what you do, so just do what is best for you and your own family. She clearly feels she needs this. Myles is in a safe, fun environment, what is there for anyone to gripe about? And poor Graham works hard enough, surely nobody would begrudge him a nursery run!

Reactions: 7
Nobody said anything negative about her going to work ? I thought it was a family member myself

Reactions: 3
I should imagine she does, but probably doesn’t think it’s worth mentioning on camera. Even though we are quite nice about her in general! And nobody here said anything bad about her working, most were very supportive

She said Myles goes to nursery for two 6 hr session but she's working 20 hrs.. some weeks she's doing 3 days others 2 days ,she hasn't said whose looking after him the rest if the time ? she was throwing shade at someone whoever it was as she said she knows it will be hard in the beginning juggling homelife and work but some people need it for their MH and it's sad that people feel they have to judge anyone for doing that.

Reactions: 1
She said Myles goes to nursery for two 6 hr session but she's working 20 hrs.. some weeks she's doing 3 days others 2 days ,she hasn't said whose looking after him the rest if the time ? she was throwing shade at someone whoever it was as she said she knows it will be hard in the beginning juggling homelife and work but some people need it for their MH and it's sad that people feel they have to judge anyone for doing that.
I assumed it was MIL he goes to the other days. But totally from my own brain, no evidence at all.

I assumed it was MIL he goes to the other days. But totally from my own brain, no evidence at all.
Idk she never said who it was I thought he didn't settle for her MIL ? maybe she is looking after him and has said something to Graham/Claire about waiting til Myles is older or something ,she looked as though she was" getting it off her chest" if you know what I mean.

Idk she never said who it was I thought he didn't settle for her MIL ? maybe she is looking after him and has said something to Graham/Claire about waiting til Myles is older or something ,she looked as though she was" getting it off her chest" if you know what I mean.
Maybe, hard to know. She’s being quite guarded about the whole thing, in the past she has shared quite openly but she hasn’t so much about this, not knowing where, even what sector, her job is in, and about Myles the rest of the time. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, always good to share less, but just a difference from in the past I think

I follow another influencer that works in a supermarket and she doesn't disclose any info either (assuming supermarket) maybe she just feels safer not doing that as anyone could be hanging around waiting for her ,you don't really know who your audience are and after the comment about Alistair maybe it opened her eyes a bit wider?

I follow another influencer that works in a supermarket and she doesn't disclose any info either (assuming supermarket) maybe she just feels safer not doing that as anyone could be hanging around waiting for her ,you don't really know who your audience are and after the comment about Alistair maybe it opened her eyes a bit wider?
Maybe. Maybe she’s scared to say where it is in case Rugratz is waiting outside with a box of eggs to Chuck at her 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder is Claire regretting her decision Myles was awake from 4am
AFA13DF6-EF4C-4042-B7BE-E8B37F8C77E5.jpeg

Poor Claire is still surviving on 3hrs kip I don't know how she does it:sleep:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.