The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Alistairs prezzies were well thought out and age appropriate , i'm sure he'll love the TV.

Reactions: 5
I agree, he is a very lucky boy. Nice to see he still enjoys Lego and isn’t “too cool” for it as a toy yet. He has a pile of stuff, he’s a very lucky boy!

ETA: just realised I wrote he is lucky twice 🙄 clearly I think he is VERY lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree, he is a very lucky boy. Nice to see he still enjoys Lego and isn’t “too cool” for it as a toy yet. He has a pile of stuff, he’s a very lucky boy!
I thought there were a good mix of stuff there ,she spreads her money well does Claire instead of just placing it in the likes of a game console or something.

Reactions: 1
I thought there were a good mix of stuff there ,she spreads her money well does Claire instead of just placing it in the likes of a game console or something.
I like how she got him the earphones and watch knowing they are good things, but also being sensible and saying that she won’t buy brand name ones for an 11yr old, so sensible because kids are always losing stuff like that in and around school

Reactions: 3
Yes I think they were a good choice the airpods are so expensive and easily lost .

I’m sure he will be thrilled with the north face clothes too. I’m glad they’ve bought him stuff his mates will have and not boring boden or joules.

Reactions: 3

ETA: just realised I wrote he is lucky twice 🙄 clearly I think he is VERY lucky!
Or as Claire would say super lucky ! 😂

I’m sure he will be thrilled with the north face clothes too. I’m glad they’ve bought him stuff his mates will have and not boring boden or joules.
Yip he'll be looking like a chav in no time ;)

• Haha
Tbf Alistair doesn’t really feature much in the vids anymore

Claire bought a “reef” I’m surprised ,I thought she’d know the proper term for “ wreath “ as she’s so proper... and some super stretchy and super soft items 😅

Claire bought a “reef” I’m surprised ,I thought she’d know the proper term for “ wreath “ as she’s so proper... and some super stretchy and super soft items 😅
She is forever pronouncing words wrong . I often get the impression she might be a little dyslexic. Not that it matters .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.