The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be dead on her feet ,she said he woke at 9pm and didn't go back to sleep till 1am and then woke for the day at 4am
I honestly don’t know why they allow him to start the day at 4am. I know he’s a baby but he needs to understand dark = bedtime. That’s what my health visitor pushed onto me, little eye contact and don’t talk to them but I guess he will whinge and wake the whole house up.

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she put him to bed a bit later and got him a pillow and quilt for his cot he might feel more secure instead of just the sleeping bag.Once they get a bit older they like a bit of comfort just like ourselves.

How does Myles survive on so little sleep? I’ve never had good sleepers, including one who would wake for hours during the night, but they were always have long daytime naps, and if they had a bad night sleep they would sleep in the next morning. Myles must be shattered.

How does Myles survive on so little sleep? I’ve never had good sleepers, including one who would wake for hours during the night, but they were always have long daytime naps, and if they had a bad night sleep they would sleep in the next morning. Myles must be shattered.
Maybe that's why he whinges all day long you'd think he'd be going through the night by this stage especially now he's walking and a lot more active.

Maybe if she put him to bed a bit later and got him a pillow and quilt for his cot he might feel more secure instead of just the sleeping bag.Once they get a bit older they like a bit of comfort just like ourselves.
He could be a little cold in a sleeping bag.

Reactions: 1
Maybe that's why he whinges all day long you'd think he'd be going through the night by this stage especially now he's walking and a lot more active.
I wouldn’t expect that at all, none of mine slept through at that age, not until much much later actually (which is probably why I look like I do🤣 no3 is ongoing 🧟‍♀️)

But as someone had mentioned previously, I would just stick him in the bed rather than getting up all the time. When my son used t wake for hours he just amused himself on the bed (in the dark!) while I tried to snooze

• Wow
I wouldn’t expect that at all, none of mine slept through at that age, not until much much later actually (which is probably why I look like I do🤣 no3 is ongoing 🧟‍♀️)

But as someone had mentioned previously, I would just stick him in the bed rather than getting up all the time. When my son used t wake for hours he just amused himself on the bed (in the dark!) while I tried to snooze
Jeez mine were sleeping through from about 6 months bar the odd regression .I think she said he be's wide awake and won't settle even on the occasions she brought him into bed and wants to get up to play he's also started to want to go outside all the time and doesn't like staying indoors...Here's to third time lucky says you :sleep:

Mine slept through from five weeks but when she was Myles age she would come into my bed and snooze if she woke up too early.
4am is the middle of the night in our house.

Her Christmas tree fills me with rage!!!! I can't cope with the bare minimum decorations and the placement of them!!!

Her Christmas tree fills me with rage!!!! I can't cope with the bare minimum decorations and the placement of them!!!
I don’t think it’s bare minimum decorations at all. It’s not crammed full like some people but there is plenty on there. I’ll give you the placement is a tad erratic but maybe the kids helped, they just fire them wherever, strangely they don’t care about aesthetics. Our decorations are erratic too because the kids help. But it’s their tree too. I don’t get people who have to have “perfect” trees, especially with kids.

Reactions: 6
I like my tree full with lots of lights 🤷‍♀️
The kids probably did help, most kids do, but I'm very ocd with my tree, I can't help it 😂
I also don't expect posh shop style.

• Haha
I don’t think it’s bare minimum decorations at all. It’s not crammed full like some people but there is plenty on there. I’ll give you the placement is a tad erratic but maybe the kids helped, they just fire them wherever, strangely they don’t care about aesthetics. Our decorations are erratic too because the kids help. But it’s their tree too. I don’t get people who have to have “perfect” trees, especially with kids.
Myles is making light work of the tree she said ...

I like my tree full with lots of lights 🤷‍♀️
The kids probably did help, most kids do, but I'm very ocd with my tree, I can't help it 😂
I also don't expect posh shop style.
Good for you but that’s your taste, not everyone’s. You can clearly see Claire’s is more sentimental and has the kids salt dough decorations on her tree etc.

Good for you but that’s your taste, not everyone’s. You can clearly see Claire’s is more sentimental and has the kids salt dough decorations on her tree etc.
My kids did our tree yesterday (all by themselves. All decorations are at the same level 🤣) and they just LOVED getting all the things they’ve made over the years and putting them on. That to me is a proper family Christmas tree 👍🏻

• Heart
No need to be sarcastic, I wasn't being nasty towards her, it was just my observation because I'm ocd about stuff. I didn't mention anything about the salt dough decorations so I don't know why that's been brought up. She said she's gone minimalistic this year and that it wasn't intentional.

I'm starting to feel like Rugratz 😂

No need to be sarcastic, I wasn't being nasty towards her, it was just my observation because I'm ocd about stuff. I didn't mention anything about the salt dough decorations so I don't know why that's been brought up. She said she's gone minimalistic this year and that it wasn't intentional.

I'm starting to feel like Rugratz 😂
Who’s been sarcastic? You’re nit picking her tree, I only said we have different tastes. Christmas trees aren’t meant to be pristine and ocd, they’re about remembering decorations we’ve made or bought over the years for most people.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.