The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she’s got set days and hours to work which coincide with whichever days she is putting Myles in nursery. I wonder if her MIL will do after schools for Violet and Alister?

Reactions: 4
I wonder is she going part-time. I know she said on the yearly update it was supermarket work she'd applied for I know many supermarkets work around the school hours so maybe she'd be back in time for school pick up ? I think it will do her good ..going to work to get a rest from the kids 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m really curious to know what the job is. She said in an YouTube comment it was 20 hours per week.

I think it's in a supermarket I know she applied for a lot of supermarket work ? I don't think she'll say for obvious reasons.

I wonder how long she will keep it for. Didn’t she leave the gym because she didn’t want to work the evening or weekend shift?

She did, but wasn't that so she could go to college to get what needed for her PT business ? I'm surprised she didn't apply for something in the hospital remember she was offered a job rehabilitating stroke victims etc .I'm sure they'd be crying out for those type of people now saying there's so many coming out of ICU that need that kind of help .

Reactions: 2
I’m pleased for her, I think it will be good for her to have some time away from her usual daily routine.

Maybe she's she doing the Turkey run in the supermarket coming up to Christmas they have to work in the backyard of the supermarket so her steel toe caps might come in handy

Reactions: 1
I’m so pleased for her. When I first went back to work, it didn’t make financial sense at all. I was paying so much in childcare that it took most of my wages.

It didn’t matter to me at all. Being out the house and being independent was worth every crappy salary each month. My hard work paid off after a couple of years when my kids started school and I’d got a promotion. Work is more than just a salary for some people

• Heart
Its either a supermarket or something to do with the steel toe capped boots which are a very niche thing to have could be something to do with working on the farm . I think the farm might be losing business due to covid so they are getting all hands on deck . She will be paying more money out on putting Myles in a nursery than she would get back in any basic wages
That’s true unfortunately for a lot of families. At least they aren’t losing money overall with Graham’s wages included.

I’m so pleased for her. When I first went back to work, it didn’t make financial sense at all. I was paying so much in childcare that it took most of my wages.

It didn’t matter to me at all. Being out the house and being independent was worth every crappy salary each month. My hard work paid off after a couple of years when my kids started school and I’d got a promotion. Work is more than just a salary for some people
Absolutely agree. Work can be such a lifeline for people, and Claire clearly feels she needs this for herself. That was evident when she said she’d take anything going.

I think it’s great for her 😊 and she said Myles enjoyed nursery so great all round!!

Claire doesn't need to work but she needs something for "her" after a hard year juggling the baby and home life she feels she's lost herself and needs a change of scenery ...

Reactions: 7
I see Myles is walking maybe he might sleep better as they say kids regress if they're coming up to a developmental milestone

I didn't realise she was starting work today I thought it wasn't for a while yet .I wonder how Myles got on without her..

I wonder what her job is.. she always said in the past what her job is.. but I guess if she's started already it can't be in a gym this time. Must be supermarket work at a guess.

is she wearing steel toe capped boots for her new job?

i'm in retail and wear steel toe capped boots (have no choice, company policy) wonder if she's working for our chain? she would be good at it

we also offer 20 hour contracts

Graham got her a pair of STC wellies at a farm shop he goes to she hasn't said anything about wearing them to work ? I think it might be a supermarket that's what she said she applied for as well as a few other places maybe she won't say it's a supermarket for privacy reasons .

is she wearing steel toe capped boots for her new job?

i'm in retail and wear steel toe capped boots (have no choice, company policy) wonder if she's working for our chain? she would be good at it

we also offer 20 hour contracts
are you currently working though? as i know only a handful of shops are still open during lockdown 2.0

Seems Myles got on great at nursery even though she wasn't allowed inside with the restrictions ,she had to pass him over at the door .I'm not sure if she'll adjust her hours she said she's only an hour break between finishing work and picking Myles up so hasn't much tome to get things done around the house and didn't think of that at the time.

Looks like she's enjoying her work but I wonder has someone said something about her going back to work again ,she said people can be very judgemental even put it in the vid title ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.