The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does do every #AD she gets offered including one a few days ago. Trouble is she doesn’t declare them as ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She does do every #AD she gets offered including one a few days ago. Trouble is she doesn’t declare them as ads.
And you know that how? 🤣 I’m pretty sure she’s talked about ADs in the past and said she will only pick what’s suitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And you know that how? 🤣 I’m pretty sure she’s talked about ADs in the past and said she will only pick what’s suitable.
Yeah ok if you believe that she turns down ads that’s good for you. But over the years seeing her peddling any old tit I think otherwise . Or the free holidays she went on that were so amazing but she has never returned .

It bleeping pisses me off that the only job that’s valued in a home is the one that brings in the money!

Claire hardly sits on her arse all day, except to breastfeed her infant! She keeps a clean house, kids are always clean and neat looking, makes a lot of their food from scratch, doing home schooling with Violet, does the food and household shopping, and all with a baby too. Sorts out all the birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions. She most certainly has worked in paying jobs as well since she’s been on YouTube.

In my opinion Claire does more than her share in the household, but because she isn’t bringing in the money what she does is worthless in some people’s eyes.

Anybody can see they have a happy home there. I guarantee Graham would rather be Out on the farm than in Claire’s position.

Claire, if you read here please do every #ad you’re offered in the future. Bring a bit of money in to the home and then you’ll be valuable! But no, that will be wrong too!

Yet another post that proves you lied about having children, Rugratz. Bringing up children is bloody hard. Not just the physical taking care of them but the constant worry you have over everything. The mum guilt over everything you do or don’t do.

I think it was DirtyLaundry that asked you before, but who do you actually like @buttonmoon73? You didn’t reply but I’m very curious.

It has to be jealousy from Rugratz. And I don’t blame her for that. I fully admit I’m jealous of Claire’s life! It’s my dream to live on a farm surrounded by animals. A happy marriage, lovely supportive husband, no money worries, getting to be at home to bring up her babies. As others said her kids are living the dream.

View attachment 169664

What is the difference between Jess and Claire? They’re very similar, in my opinion. Neil is bringing most of the money in in their home. All of it for the year after P was born.
Jess doesn’t do ADS . She is really down to earth and humble. She genuinely sticks to a budget and doesn’t do videos on Louis Vuitton handbags . She also works really hard looking after the home while working every weekend and looking after her nephews too. Obviously she will be on maternity leave just now so won’t be bringing in much money. That’s not to say that Claire doesn’t work hard she clearly does. But I really don’t think they are similar.

Last edited:
I really like Jess (and Claire), but why is Rugratz criticising the nuggets Claire gave Myles when the food Jess feeds P isn't that great imo.

Reactions: 7
I really like Jess (and Claire), but why is Rugratz criticising the nuggets Claire gave Myles when the food Jess feeds P isn't that great imo.
That's a good point a nutella sandwich is as unhealthy as a chicken nugget in my book !

Yeah ok if you believe that she turns down ads that’s good for you. But over the years seeing her peddling any old tit I think otherwise . Or the free holidays she went on that were so amazing but she has never returned .

Jess doesn’t do ADS . She is really down to earth and humble. She genuinely sticks to a budget and doesn’t do videos on Louis Vuitton handbags . She also works really hard looking after the home while working every weekend and looking after her nephews too. Obviously she will be on maternity leave just now so won’t be bringing in much money. That’s not to say that Claire doesn’t work hard she clearly does. But I really don’t think they are similar.
I think the difference is Jess has to work and stick to a budget .Where as Claire can choose if and when she wants to work and has an open cheque book ,but tbh I find Claire very thrifty and she doesn't overshare her kids private medical info .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's a good point a nutella sandwich is as unhealthy as a chicken nugget in my book !

I think the difference is Jess has to work and stick to a budget .Where as Claire can choose if and when she wants to work and has an open cheque book ,but tbh I find Claire very thrifty and she doesn't overshare her kids private medical info .
Totally Claire sees work as a hobby. Just like she quit the gym as they were wanting her to work Sundays and those were family days for her. Most people would love weekends as family days but wouldn’t quit over it as they need the money.

Yeah it must be great to be able to pick and choose ..

Reactions: 1
She was making money off bootcamp so why give up Sundays as a family when she didn’t need to?

Reactions: 5
She was making money off bootcamp so why give up Sundays as a family when she didn’t need to?
the gym job was quit before she started the bootcamp. Then she went back to the gym on a self employed basis I believe.

She gave him one .... his diet is amazing compared to most kids I’ve seen on other videos .
I agree she has the patience of a saint to cook him up everything from scratch. I know I did with my first . But by the time the third came I just gave them any old crap lol. Not really but I didn’t put all the effort in Claire does. But then I had to go back to full time work when mine was 6 months so maybe not comparable .

What’s happening with her bootcamp . I think outside exercise is allowed again in England . It would be a shame for her to throw it away and lose her clients after building it up. Maybe just another one of the phases like the horses and that Arboone crap she tried to sell for a few weeks before giving up.

Last edited:
the gym job was quit before she started the bootcamp. Then she went back to the gym on a self employed basis I believe.

I agree she has the patience of a saint to cook him up everything from scratch. I know I did with my first . But by the time the third came I just gave them any old crap lol. Not really but I didn’t put all the effort in Claire does. But then I had to go back to full time work when mine was 6 months so maybe not comparable .

What’s happening with her bootcamp . I think outside exercise is allowed again in England . It would be a shame for her to throw it away and lose her clients after building it up. Maybe just another one of the phases like the horses and that Arboone crap she tried to sell for a few weeks before giving up.
She's planning on starting it up again she said on her Q&A (bootcamp) did she not go to college in the evenings to finish her qualification ? remember she got offered the job at the hospital but turned it down .I think that's partly why she gave up the gym, aswell as wanting to be self employed ..

She's planning on starting it up again she said on her Q&A (bootcamp) did she not go to college in the evenings to finish her qualification ? remember she got offered the job at the hospital but turned it down .I think that's partly why she gave up the gym, aswell as wanting to be self employed ..
Oh I didn’t watch her Q&A that’s good she is going to keep it going . After building it up would be a shame to let it go. Guess Graham will have to watch the kids while she works in the garden. But that must have been the setup before Myles anyway. Was looking on her website and isn’t it a bit weird that she says clients are free to use her pool. Unless she is going to let them use her shower too that’s a bit manky. Go for a workout then dip in the family pool. How random lol.

Oh I didn’t watch her Q&A that’s good she is going to keep it going . After building it up would be a shame to let it go. Guess Graham will have to watch the kids while she works in the garden. But that must have been the setup before Myles anyway. Was looking on her website and isn’t it a bit weird that she says clients are free to use her pool. Unless she is going to let them use her shower too that’s a bit manky. Go for a workout then dip in the family pool. How random lol.
Don't think I'd fancy that especially not in the winter .Remember she said she'd like the pool enclosed so they (family ) could use it all year ,maybe she'd put an outdoor shower in the enclosure if they ever did go ahead with it...

Frig sake, Rugratz, get some new material. Always the same old Claire doesn’t/hasn’t work(ed) 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 it’s factually incorrect, nobody else agrees with you, let it go. Some mums like to stay home and can do, some wish they could but can’t, some don’t want to stay home. No right or wrong, and everyone contributes to the home.

if she went to work full time rugratz would be gurning that she abandons the kids at daycare 😂

And flip me, I love Jess from phoebe and me, but they eat a rubbish diet. But literally one chicken nugget and rugratz is losing their head over Claire. Absolutely insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she would still likely be on maternity Myles is 10 months old now isn’t he?But you would think that she would need to get it up and running now or it wouldn’t happen till next year. Summer would be her busiest time .By then most of her clients would have moved on to something else. When your self employed it’s tough. But she is still doing paid ADS so still working there if you can call it work .

Is her amazon shop a thing she makes money off too? The one she always links on vlogs. I’ve seen others have them but they always declare it as a affiliate as they make money from it. But Claire doesn’t declare it either. Hers might not make her money I’m not sure how it was works ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.