The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not judging in the slightest. I couldn’t give too flying fucks if she works or not. Intact it sounds like your judging me for working full time? I’m sorry I need to work to put food on the table if that offends you. My children are perfectly happy and loved even though I work full time . Sorry to upset you . But they know Mummy needs to go to work for the NHS and they are proud of their me . Maybe saying she has it easy was wrong of course it’s not easy but others manage it .
not sure what part of me saying I don’t know anyone who works full time with kids is judgemental? It’s simply fact. You can choose to be offended and defensive if you like, I certainly never insinuated your kids are any less loved or happy, you took that from somewhere else entirely. Everyone’s role as a mum, in the home, out of the home, is equally as important, and everyone finds equal challenge in what they do. I’ve done both. Both are challenging in different ways.

Reactions: 4
Ok well Claire won’t need to work anyway when she is racking it in with all these undisclosed affiliate links and ADS 😂

• Haha
I would absolute LOVE to know how much influencers make from those ads.
I read an article on that before somewhere it was something like anything from £300 to ££££ if they have loads of followers. It isn’t a small amount anyway .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ok well Claire won’t need to work anyway when she is racking it in with all these undisclosed affiliate links and ADS 😂
Tbf most of them don't work they all sponge off the public..

:ROFLMAO: I'm trying to think what Influencers do work apart from Gammons🤔

Reactions: 1
I read an article on that before somewhere it was something like anything from £300 to ££££ if they have loads of followers. It isn’t a small amount anyway .
Imagine making £300 for posting on Instagram. The world has gone mad.

Yes Claire is the only woman in the world to have three kids. Most people including myself have three kids and hold down a full time job even in the pandemic . I have no sympathy for her she has it easy.
You’re starting to sound as bad as Rugratz.

• Haha
My daughter has been clothes shopping 🤷🏼‍♀️ it was quiet, we kept to social distancing. No problem imo. Alister didn’t get anything because there was nothing in his size!!

Hahahaha time to step away from the thread.
I’m sorry.. I was being light hearted.

Reactions: 3
I’ve taken my son into a clothes shop Buttonmoon.....you saying I’m a bad parent?? Also the shop I work in is full of kids with parents.......is everyone negligent then?

may be there’s nothing in there to suit Aliststair?Who knows.....YOU don’t that’s for sure

sorry, you failed here (again) to find something genuine to pick on

Ultimately the rules say you can go clothes shopping, whether you agree or not, she’s not done anything wrong

Reactions: 5
Next has PLENTY in his size ... next excuse? 🤣

Im not saying I dont agree she should go .. im saying her daughter is supposed to be doing school home learning Monday-Friday which she clearly hasnt done any of ... she even admitted she had given up on Violet and had not done any schoolwork for her. Its totally irresponsible to not manitain your childs education at least keep up their Maths and English. Violet will go back in September and really struggle to settle back in because of her mothers irresponsible behaviour. Children should not being going in shops if there is still a risk of covid out there. Not to mention shes gone out today again to a packed beach. This individual irresponsible behaviour will have us all locked down again. When people out there are doing their bit to eradicate it.
Oh sorry I forgot a few hours in next would undo the years of education violets already had

Next has PLENTY in his size ... next excuse? 🤣

Im not saying I dont agree she should go .. im saying her daughter is supposed to be doing school home learning Monday-Friday which she clearly hasnt done any of ... she even admitted she had given up on Violet and had not done any schoolwork for her. Its totally irresponsible to not manitain your childs education at least keep up their Maths and English. Violet will go back in September and really struggle to settle back in because of her mothers irresponsible behaviour. Children should not being going in shops if there is still a risk of covid out there. Not to mention shes gone out today again to a packed beach. This individual irresponsible behaviour will have us all locked down again. When people out there are doing their bit to eradicate it.
I thought she said Violets school broke up for summer term last week ? she attended the same school as Alister didn't she ?

Im sure Claire would be saying this if her stupidity meant someone in the family contracted Covid19🙄

We are talking about last week when she should have been doing home education from school still🙄
Yes but you can go shopping if you want? If she’s doing everything she should be I don’t see the problem?
You might be happy staying cooped up at home but not everyone is, I took my kids to the shops and let them pick out a few new bits for being well behaved & working hard throughout all this, does that make me the worlds worst parent?
YOU may not agree with the changes in rules, that’s not a reason to blame Clare

Reactions: 5
Im sure Claire would be saying this if her stupidity meant someone in the family contracted Covid19🙄

We are talking about last week when she should have been doing home education from school still🙄
She was doing home schooling last week . Violet is in school not detained at Her Majesty's pleasure you're obviously getting Claire's vids and Prisoner Cell Block H mixed up 😂 no one does home schooling for the full day..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.