The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again buttonmoon must have watched the video the second it was posted! Someone post a pic of the 6 month old Jace Ingham with a pizza slice!

Claire’s kids have a really good diet, in my opinion. I thought my kids were good eaters but don’t think I could have got spinach in to them when they were wee.

If I was criticising the video it would be waking Violet up with the camera in her face. I dunno, might be just me but she’s getting older now and sleeping should be private, I think. I don’t think Claire would like it. I know I wouldn’t want a video of me being woken on YouTube and kids should be given the same privacy.

And that headboard looks awful! It’s so unfinished looking with the wood filler and screws on show.

Reactions: 8
Graham literally rears most of the meat they eat you couldn't get fresher than that,and claire is forever making snacks up with natural ingredients everything in moderation is Ok..Those kids have a varied diet..
They eat a lot of ham/other processed meats that are a group 2 carcinogen but ok. Their diet is not that much different to Katie and Baby imo. And no one says they eat healthy

Yeah I would agree if it was everyday but it was one time. I thought nearly every parent especially with older children would pass the little one a chip or a bit of what the older kids are eating. I will say thought that I do agree the kids and her and Graham do eat a fair bit of sugar and processed foods. Dominos every Friday and Chinese takeaways every Saturday but don’t we all?
I wouldnt give a 9month old a McDonald’s nugget even if I did eat meat.

Reactions: 1
I agree about her waking Violet up on camera but I think Claire’s just so used to doing it that she hasn’t realised how quickly they are growing up.

Reactions: 2
They eat a lot of ham/other processed meats that are a group 2 carcinogen but ok. Their diet is not that much different to Katie and Baby imo. And no one says they eat healthy

I wouldnt give a 9month old a McDonald’s nugget even if I did eat meat.
Practically everything in the modern world has cancer causing agents from food and drink to deodorants,washing powders even fruit and veg are sprayed with cancer causing agents radon gas a natural cancer causing agent omits from the ground .If we were to worry about every harmful agent in life we'd never get out of bed or eat and drink again.No matter how healthy we think we're living if you're going to develop a life limiting illness you'll still develop it it's down to every individuals DNA and how their cells act to specific changes .I've a couple of relatives in their 90's that have led very unhealthy lifestyles and still smoke like trains they're my testament if longevity's for you ,it's for you ,regardless if you're eating chicken nuggets or living inside a bubble of purified air ...

Reactions: 3
It was less than half a chicken nugget ffs! I’ve been on parenting forums where they’ve only had a bag of nuggets to feed an entire family for days!!

Reactions: 4
Practically everything in the modern world has cancer causing agents from food and drink to deodorants,washing powders even fruit and veg are sprayed with cancer causing agents radon gas a natural cancer causing agent omits from the ground .If we were to worry about every harmful agent in life we'd never get out of bed or eat and drink again.No matter how healthy we think we're living if you're going to develop a life limiting illness you'll still develop it it's down to every individuals DNA and how their cells act to specific changes .I've a couple of relatives in their 90's that have led very unhealthy lifestyles and still smoke like trains they're my testament if longevity's for you ,it's for you ,regardless if you're eating chicken nuggets or living inside a bubble of purified air ...
Bet people would be saying something if she smoked though. Anyway I don’t care, but claiming they have a healthy (in 2020 terms, not 1980s) diet is just false. Especially for someone who is supposedly into health and fitness, and is a “personal trainer”.

Bet people would be saying something if she smoked though. Anyway I don’t care, but claiming they have a healthy (in 2020 terms, not 1980s) diet is just false. Especially for someone who is supposedly into health and fitness, and is a “personal trainer”.
I didn't say healthy I said they have a varied diet .. I don't think there is any such thing as a healthy diet IMO all foods have some kind of additives added to them if you trace them right back to the source . It's how you space out and incorporate your diet gives you a varied diet too much of a bad thing is obviously bad for you but I think Claire has a good balanced diet ..

I didn't say healthy I said they have a varied diet .. I don't think there is any such thing as a healthy diet IMO all foods have some kind of additives added to them if you trace them right back to the source . It's how you space out and incorporate your diet gives you a varied diet too much of a bad thing is obviously bad for you but I think Claire has a good balanced diet ..
Whole foods don’t have additives, nor do additives make it necessarily unhealthy. You were just going on about everything bad for you but now you’re saying to much of a bad thing is bad 🤔
That’s what I was saying, they eat too much red/processed meats...

Whole foods don’t have additives, nor do additives make it necessarily unhealthy. You were just going on about everything bad for you but now you’re saying to much of a bad thing is bad 🤔
That’s what I was saying, they eat too much red/processed meats...
And I'm saying I think they have a varied diet they eat an equal amount of everything .Not just red meats she makes lots of veg dishes ,chicken dishes ,they have fish dishes they eat lots of fresh stuff made from scratch not out of a packet..

I think I can safely say Claires kids are having a childhood that every child should have. They don't want or need for anything. Not in a spoilt way. They live on a farm, in a beautiful place, with a pool and so much outside space, animals, they have grandparents down the road, they go on lovely holidays and are always well kept and presentable. They have a mum and dad who work, which is teaching them work ethic and the value of things that they do have. A mum who clearly cares for them, cooks and cleans for them and keeps a nice house. They are very lucky kids. They seem to be doing well at school. I don't see a certain person on here's problem 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She did up until having Miles and whether you like it or not she's getting money from YouTube so... I figure if you're earning money from something it's a job.

Claire doesn't work and hasn't in years?
She did up until having Miles and whether you like it or not she's getting money from YouTube so... I figure if you're earning money from something it's a job.

Reactions: 6
Claire doesn't work and hasn't in years?
Housewife is the hardest job in the world ! It's unpaid.. 24/7.. 365 days a year ..If those terms were advertised on a jobsite there wouldn't be many takers ;)

She also worked in a gym for a few years, worked as a PT when qualified and did her own boot camps. She gets paid for these things....therefore a job???

Oh and other working people don't do those housework jobs AND work at the same time I suppose?
Well Graham doesn't ! along with a lot of other working men and woman that have someone at home to do it for them .Apart from single parents that carry double the load ..Hat's off to them(y)

Oh and other working people don't do those housework jobs AND work at the same time I suppose?
I don’t think other people’s family set ups are really any of our business
People do what works for them, Claire did her boot camps etc and Graham worked full time, if it worked for them I don’t see a problem? I’d love to stay home all day with my kids, but our finances don’t allow it🤷🏻‍♀️

We’ve had the ‘Claire has never worked” argument out of Rugratz over and over again. It’s boring.

What job do you do that allows you time to jump on her videos and Instagram posts the second she uploads?

• Haha
It bleeping pisses me off that the only job that’s valued in a home is the one that brings in the money!

Claire hardly sits on her arse all day, except to breastfeed her infant! She keeps a clean house, kids are always clean and neat looking, makes a lot of their food from scratch, doing home schooling with Violet, does the food and household shopping, and all with a baby too. Sorts out all the birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions. She most certainly has worked in paying jobs as well since she’s been on YouTube.

In my opinion Claire does more than her share in the household, but because she isn’t bringing in the money what she does is worthless in some people’s eyes.

Anybody can see they have a happy home there. I guarantee Graham would rather be Out on the farm than in Claire’s position.

Claire, if you read here please do every #ad you’re offered in the future. Bring a bit of money in to the home and then you’ll be valuable! But no, that will be wrong too!

Yet another post that proves you lied about having children, Rugratz. Bringing up children is bloody hard. Not just the physical taking care of them but the constant worry you have over everything. The mum guilt over everything you do or don’t do.

I think it was DirtyLaundry that asked you before, but who do you actually like @buttonmoon73? You didn’t reply but I’m very curious.

It has to be jealousy from Rugratz. And I don’t blame her for that. I fully admit I’m jealous of Claire’s life! It’s my dream to live on a farm surrounded by animals. A happy marriage, lovely supportive husband, no money worries, getting to be at home to bring up her babies. As others said her kids are living the dream.

E02CB1CE-D9CA-41A1-BED1-5937F78A2FAE.png

What is the difference between Jess and Claire? They’re very similar, in my opinion. Neil is bringing most of the money in in their home. All of it for the year after P was born.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That post was from the Phoebe and Me thread. I’ve talked a lot to Jess and can guarantee she would be disgusted with your comments on Claire @buttonmoon73

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.