The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marks and Spencer do ones that are fluffy and £25. I was worried the oodie wouldn’t fit in my washing machine (too heavy when wet) and the m and s one is really warm and dries quickly.

Out of stock I think so this post is pointless.

Reactions: 1
tbf regarding the oodie, all the cheaper alternatives are good as well. i have a snuddie (Primark version) and that’s just as warm as well. i just treated myself to an oodie

Reactions: 3
I bought a oodie for my sister and got the M&S one for the other sister- it’s not the same thing. We also have a £17 Winnie the pooh one from primark bought a year earlier I have a thin version my aunt bought me more than 5 years ago from Sainsbury’s.

The oodie material is thicker and it’s longer.It does cost a lot but it is worth it. I bought the cheapest for £54 and it gets worn daily. I borrowed it in the car on a 3am car trip and it was lovely not freezing but being cozy.

Pur also recommended teddy bedding which I got from M&S for the youngest too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Look on everything £5 the hoodie blankets they have been selling have been oodies

Not an oodie recommendation as I can’t wear them…short arms, lack of height but too much boob and shoulder for a kids one. The M&S fleece pjs are amazing. Got the snoopy ones and that comes with a hoodie and bottoms, so cosy! As are surprisingly the TU at sainsburys. I’ve not needed a duvet yet!

Oh my god Teddy bedding is the best! You won't want to get out of your bed. Annnnnddd faux fur bedding, sounds a bit wrong but its so right. It washes like new. Couple of my sets are a few years old, look like new. Matalan.
Ssssshhh I also bought a Teddy armchair.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god Teddy bedding is the best! You won't want to get out of your bed. Annnnnddd faux fur bedding, sounds a bit wrong but its so right. It washes like new. Couple of my sets are a few years old, look like new. Matalan.
I like the sound of all these items I've never heard of. Teddy bedding? Lol. How did you find out about this?

• Haha
You guys reminded me I have the Teddy bedding under my bed that I bought in the sale in spring. Can’t wait to put it on next week 😄

I like the sound of all these items I've never heard of. Teddy bedding? Lol. How did you find out about this?
I just saw it in a shop and thought I'd give it a go, didn't have high hopes, but honestly its so good. My preference is the faux fur though, so soft and cosy. Was hoping to pick up another set in the sales.
I had one dud the Teddy fitted sheet didn't wear well. Incidentally sainsburys have Teddy bedding on offer at the moment, haven't washed it yet to tell you any of those details. I think I paid under £20 for king size.

• Heart
Omg i can’t get on board with teddy bedding you know 😂 i wake up with a sweat on even if it’s -1000 degrees 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg i can’t get on board with teddy bedding you know 😂 i wake up with a sweat on even if it’s -1000 degrees 😂
Really? I have a cold house but refuse to wear jammies, this stuff works for me. Do you know what, my oodie hasn't arrived and the trust pilot reviews are not good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Really? I have a cold house but refuse to wear jammies, this stuff works for me. Do you know what, my oodie hasn't arrived and the trust pilot reviews are not good.
I swear Mavis, once you have the oodie on and the yeti/cloud is hugging you, you won’t mind that the delivery time took ages 😅

• Heart
Does your package not have tracking? Ours was sent through EVRI who I don’t like, but it came eventually. Stay strong!

Also the Black Friday stuff is peak time for orders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.