The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last week has seemed to be particularly miserable. And it's also getting used to going to work and coming home in freezing darkness which is never great and goes on for months.

Reactions: 3
I had to de-ice my car this morning! My weather app was lying to me telling me it was 6 degrees, then I got a shock when I went out to my car and it said 1 :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
I had to de-ice my car this morning! My weather app was lying to me telling me it was 6 degrees, then I got a shock when I went out to my car and it said 1 :ROFLMAO:
I kept seeing 5degrees this morning and had no faith whatsoever in my phone. Open the app and “feels like 1” 🤔 why can’t they say the feels like temp so I don’t have the shock of my life at 7:30am 😂

• Haha
Very wet n windy here in south wales. Its not that cold though. 9 degrees.

Reactions: 2
I had an early meeting then got utterly drenched on the 15 minutes walk back and am now sitting on the sofa damp and shivering

• Sad
  • Heart
We've just had a pour down of hails! But it really isn't that cold outside, just back with the dog and am sweating!!!

It's been so dark here since 11am, Ive had the lights on all morning 😂 WFH today and have already swapped my trousers for some fleece lined leggings and got a granny style cardigan out the wardrobe and put it on. If anyone rings me today I am not looking smart, that's for sure.

• Haha
it’s 7 degrees here but i had a sweat on when i went the shops before. come home and my house is freezing. but i won’t turn my heating on 😅 answered the door to my Asda delivery man in my avocado oodie, he said i looked cosy, i was like ‘you’ve got to get one of these mate’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My car is a witch in the wet, any standing water and I'm all over the road, it's not great in the snow or ice either to be fair.
@watermelon sugar i ordered an avocado oodie recently, can't wait.

• Heart
Today's the day I give up on my plan to ration the heating. 😭 The air in the flat is icy. ☃ Yes, Anna and Elsa, I do want to build a snowman, just not in my bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.