The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does your package not have tracking? Ours was sent through EVRI who I don’t like.
Paid via PayPal and I think it used a defunct email so I haven't seen shipping. Definitely user error on my part. I have screenshots of my order number so I can contact them if it doesn't appear. Think it takes 72 hours before they process order.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just saw it in a shop and thought I'd give it a go, didn't have high hopes, but honestly its so good. My preference is the faux fur though, so soft and cosy. Was hoping to pick up another set in the sales.
I had one dud the Teddy fitted sheet didn't wear well. Incidentally sainsburys have Teddy bedding on offer at the moment, haven't washed it yet to tell you any of those details. I think I paid under £20 for king size.
Oh ok. You bought yours from sainsburys? I did see M&S sell it too.

Oh ok. You bought yours from sainsburys? I did see M&S sell it too.
I bought a set last week from sainsbury on offer yes, the sets I've had for a few years are from matalan, have to say the quality was excellent. No ironing with this stuff. Bonus.

Reactions: 2
I just answered the door to my neighbour wearing a purple Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore dressing gown. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Yel

This is not a drill, Amanda is wearing a coat ❄

lcimg-eba1b8b9-5a74-4525-b409-6a32906653fb.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only turn my heating on when my friend comes over (and only in the room she stays in). Turned it on this morning thought as it was showing it was only 9.7 degrees in the house. Although only on in my bedroom and the bathroom. Can’t work out how to turn the bathroom radiator off

• Sad
Dreading this week with it being -3 our house is freezing at the best of times it's gets so cold you can actually see your breath can't afford to run heating all day just put it on a 3 hours in evening to have showers god knows how much that's going to cost 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Only turn my heating on when my friend comes over (and only in the room she stays in). Turned it on this morning thought as it was showing it was only 9.7 degrees in the house. Although only on in my bedroom and the bathroom. Can’t work out how to turn the bathroom radiator off
Some rads you cannot turn off

We have 2 that are linked to the thermostats so they have to be on if the heating is on.

I feel you. I generally had heating on low anyway (never had it above 15/16) but this year my thermostat is set at 13.5. During the day the heating is off so it goes down to 11 (we are in a terrace so it hasn’t gone below that yet) and at night I put it on for 30/45 mins to get it to 13.5.

I need it to be March. Counting the weeks.

Woke up freezing a few times in the night.. Apparently it feels like -3° 🥶 heating and hot water bottles were out

I've been wearing a thermal long sleeve top and a hoody over the top in bed. I sleep fine, but when I occasionally wake up in the night I can feel the chill in the room. I may start wearing a beanie too haha. Proper Charles Dickens era I am. Lol

• Haha
We have 2 that are linked to the thermostats so they have to be on if the heating is on.

I feel you. I generally had heating on low anyway (never had it above 15/16) but this year my thermostat is set at 13.5. During the day the heating is off so it goes down to 11 (we are in a terrace so it hasn’t gone below that yet) and at night I put it on for 30/45 mins to get it to 13.5.

I need it to be March. Counting the weeks.
I like my house to be cold to be honest so I’m not that bothered but it was just a bit too much this morning especially as I plan to shower this afternoon. Just turned the heating off now as I just woke up as I was too hot. Instead of turning the heating on normally I just stay in bed with my heated blanket on, I love my bed being warm and the room cold that’s perfect for me usually but every now and then I do like the room being warm 😄

Sod living in Scotland at the moment, especially further north there. I can just about bear this cold and I'm in South East England. Not sure how people handle the cold in more northern countries. Is British cold different than Scandinavian and far eastern cold or what? I feel it to my bones lol

For once I’m not moaning. The pavements were dry this morning for the first time in weeks. No ice, nothing. Snow was forecast today but no sign yet. All the leaves are crisp and the dog wasn’t muddy. Thank f.

Give me until this time next week and a shed load of snow will have been dumped up here and I will be on here moaning on again.

Reactions: 3
I’m in central Scotland, we’ve had small flurries of snow today. ❄

For once I’m not moaning. The pavements were dry this morning for the first time in weeks. No ice, nothing. Snow was forecast today but no sign yet. All the leaves are crisp and the dog wasn’t muddy. Thank f.

Give me until this time next week and a shed load of snow will have been dumped up here and I will be on here moaning on again.
It’s so cold but give me this weather any day over rain and dreariness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.