The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching the newest season.
There's quite a bit of drama!

So happy the Lacheys don't present this, but unfortunately there's still a horrible Vanessa 🥲

Reactions: 4
Vanessa (and by association Xander) has got to be an actress/producer plant.

Reactions: 3
Surely they arent that desperate for viewers!
The way she was muttering f you to Xander was horrible and controlling. Xander needs to run!

Reactions: 4
Vanessa can’t be real 😂😂😂 what a vile person! I’m so glad people aren’t taking her tit

Reactions: 5
I think Yoli is the worst person this season.

Some nerve rolling her eyes at Vanessa and piling on over Vanessa cheating with Rae, yet five minutes in she was already cheating on Mal after being the one to give Mal an ultimatum. Dreadful donkey-faced idiot.
At least Vanessa is honest about being there to start tit and not expecting to be taken seriously.

Reactions: 1
This cast are so messy! Can't stop watching though. Agree re Yoli. Find Aussie really annoying too, how does lovely Sam put up with her. Same for Tiff going really over the top about Sam not necessarily wanting her husky in the bed on the first night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mal
Kinda lost respect for Mal that she seems so desperate to keep Yoli and totally overlooked that she's been bedding Xander the whole trial marriage. Mal is amazing, she deserves so much more and so much better.

This cast are so messy! Can't stop watching though. Agree re Yoli. Find Aussie really annoying too, how does lovely Sam put up with her. Same for Tiff going really over the top about Sam not necessarily wanting her husky in the bed on the first night.
Tiff is so toxic! That was weird and OTT.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh.. I am so happy that there is a thread for this because I need to vent. Aussie is a total tit show who is nasty, manipulative, and vicious. 42 years old and blaming your upbringing for appalling behaviour is just pathetic. I am hanging out for the last two episodes because I want to see lovely sweet Sam finding her confidence to dump Aussie. Emotionally abusive behaviour is not love. And every time Aussie gets called out on something or asked questions that they don't want to answer, they say they aren't 'safe'. Total bollocks. I watched the episode last night when Aussie turned on Sam and ended a sentence with 'mate' a couple of times. It was vicious. (Can you tell that I really dislike them lol?)
Okay aside from that lol I initially liked Xander but then I found her to be manipulative as well. Same with Lexi who is being a witch about guilt tripping Rae for hooking up with Vanessa. Initially I really disliked Vanessa, but I found myself warming to her. And Yoly? She's unlikeable, and in lust with Xander. I hope that she ends up with no one.

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh.. I am so happy that there is a thread for this because I need to vent. Aussie is a total tit show who is nasty, manipulative, and vicious. 42 years old and blaming your upbringing for appalling behaviour is just pathetic. I am hanging out for the last two episodes because I want to see lovely sweet Sam finding her confidence to dump Aussie. Emotionally abusive behaviour is not love. And every time Aussie gets called out on something or asked questions that they don't want to answer, they say they aren't 'safe'. Total bollocks. I watched the episode last night when Aussie turned on Sam and ended a sentence with 'mate' a couple of times. It was vicious. (Can you tell that I really dislike them lol?)
Okay aside from that lol I initially liked Xander but then I found her to be manipulative as well. Same with Lexi who is being a witch about guilt tripping Rae for hooking up with Vanessa. Initially I really disliked Vanessa, but I found myself warming to her. And Yoly? She's unlikeable, and in lust with Xander. I hope that she ends up with no one.
Totally agree with the Aussie statement but warming to Vanessa? I could NEVER 😂

Watched this last night thanks to insomnia.

Sam seems very sweet and has clearly been far too passive indulging Aussies childish need to control everything. I hope that Sam has the courage to leave.

Tiff and Mildred just seem to be quite toxic together and immature.

Lexi seems pretty switched on but I do think she appears to be quite controlling of Rae who is really lacking in self-confidence. Vanessa targeted her for a reason.

What the duck was Yoly doing bleeping around on the lovely Mal? Seriously Mal you deserve better than having to prove yourself to someone who has ‘fallen in love’ with someone else in just 3 weeks.

I can see why Xander fell for Yoly though. After years of being with the awful Vanessa anyone showing her some kindness/interest she was going to be drawn to. I seriously hope she gets away from vile Vanessa but has some time alone to heal rather than wanting yoyo 🪀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw Tiff comment on a tiktok that was critical of Mildred saying covert narcissist. I’m guessing they didn’t live happily ever after then 😂Actually that might make sense of Tiffs over reaction about the dog. If she has been walking on egg shells around Mildred she will be more reactive and looking for ways to avoid someone getting too close to her. I really liked how her and Sam interacted once things had calmed down and she seemed more relaxed.

I feel like once you meet Vanessa’s dad she makes way more sense!
I don't know, he sounded pretty sensible to me and was saying things Vanessa didn't want to hear because she knows it's the truth (but Xander seemed to agree with him, which tells me Xander is ready to bail and probably this couple won't survive).

Completely agree! So much built up trauma, not out to parents etc.
Yeah, Aussie acts like a complete asshole, but I do believe most of it is caused by trauma.
I can't believe Netflix filmed their entire panic attack and showed it. I felt so uncomfortable watching it.
Sam deserves someone who can give her what she needs though, and that's obviously not Aussie...
Aussie need therapy. As do most of the cast tbh...

Vanessa is still such a bleep 🙄 She obviously still believes the sun shines out of her arse.

Reunion

Rae and Lexi
Not going to last. Rae is like Colleen from LIB, eyes darting everywhere looking for a way out.

Yoly and Mal
Yoly -- liar liar liar! Good for Mal -- glad she called Yoly out!! Go be free! So glad she never lost her self-respect.

Tiff and Mildred
Just ... messy, toxic -- both of them. To think Mildred has a teenage child with special needs to look after is scary.

Sam and Aussie
Sorry -- Aussie is just stringing Sam along. Both co-dependent, so it might last, but no marriage. Aussie needs therapy.

Reactions: 7