The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always found Nick and Vanessa Lachey insufferable but my lord that reunion was even more painful with those two presenting!

Reactions: 19
The reunion was less than thrilling lets be honest but I kinda enjoyed the series as a whole

Reactions: 8
Finally finished the series today. All in all, I didn’t really like any of the people on it (May be apart from Rae), especially the two couples who went and got engaged right away. I didn’t think it was a very good series and yet I enjoyed the premies, hope there’s a second series and will miss watching it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do so many woman go on reality shows then go blonde?

I hope April and Jake are having protected sex from now on with any sexual partners. That was messed up.

And I hope Lauren sees the light before actually getting married to Nate.

Reactions: 14
The messiest programme I’ve seen in a while! I don’t get all this desperation to settle down and be married with kids by like the age of 24! So weird!

Reactions: 15
I’ve not read any posts on here yet because I’m only on episode 3 so this may have been discussed already but Alexis is 25?! No way. She looks way older. I’d say even 35 was pushing it. She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve ever seen.
She could not believe that any man would not find her attractive so they had to be a bad guy.
I think she went on here expecting all the men to want her. Gutted that Hunter proposed because I wanted to see her face when no one picked her.
Nate only proposed because his 2 choices picked other men. I’m surprised she said yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve not read any posts on here yet because I’m only on episode 3 so this may have been discussed already but Alexis is 25?! No way. She looks way older. I’d say even 35 was pushing it. She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve ever seen.
She could not believe that any man would not find her attractive so they had to be a bad guy.
I think she went on here expecting all the men to want her. Gutted that Hunter proposed because I wanted to see her face when no one picked her.
Nate only proposed because his 2 choices picked other men. I’m surprised she said yes.
Omg I didn't even realise she was 25!! I'm 26 and get ID checked for everything, she definitely wouldn't 🤣 wow I am really shocked

Reactions: 7
Only on episode 6, Zay I find doesn't let rae speak or listen to her, he is quite confrontational and u can see she isn't as comfortable or happy with him compared to with jake or just around the women. In episode 4 madlyn is soooo drunk 🥴 I liked colby at the start but that faded as the show continued he got really full of himself. April was super annoying for me from the start.

Reactions: 6

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀
I don't think that Mama Jake allowed him to date her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've watched all the episodes over past 3 days. It's such an awkward show & idea.

I'm super sad that Jake & Rae didn't go travel together, Although when Jake was breaking up with April he told her that him & Rae weren't going to run off somewhere so then when he pulled the tickets out of his coat I was like wtf you liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only on episode 5 but oh my god madlyn is so gross and desperate, you could tell she only came in this to shag around. She’s so trashy but then colby does seem like a narcissist, he’s beyond fake and cringey.

Rae is so dead behind the eyes and screams trauma to me. Jake will 100% ditch her because his mum doesn’t like her, he seems immature.

That Alexis was hilarious assuming that every guy was going to fancy her and when she said ‘it’s not like I’m not unattractive’ I was howling like your personality is as ugly as your face babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alexis and Hunter were 100% planted. Their VR was odd and the fact that Alexis had the comedic angle made it seem they never were there to actually do the show. I saw a meme of all the blonde women in these shoes, Love is blind etc and it cracked me up 😂

Just binged this and what the duck?! What a shitshow.

Madlyn looks just like my boyfriends ex so I automatically hated her tbh.

I feel like Lauren and Nate weren't as popular a couple because they didn't bring the drama, however I got them, they were my favourite. Likely to be the most genuine and mature couple I thought. Ultimately they realised that the show was a toxic and damaging way to seek out what they needed to. Yes the proposal came across as awkward in the narrative of the show, however her reaction just showed how they were caught up in a tit-show with people they didn't know and she wanted to get out of there with him. To me they said, let's get out of here and work on our issues together rather than letting attention seeking strangers with their own issues come between us. I know that my partner and I would have walked out together in that scene too, it was about to get way too messy. It didn't do any of the couples any good, Colby and Madlyn are just :sick: he's a walking red flag, and now she's married with a kid at 24 to a manipulative narcissist. The whole way the show ended too was such a damaging demonstration of partnerships, uch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It glorified terrible issues some couples face about being on the same page or not. And general issues that I think could be better solved at counselling or working on the relationship in private. No need for people to split and basically cheat if not physically but emotionally and it just gives people another excuse in the real world to be like let's take a break or go our separate ways rather than being responsible for urself and the relationship ur in and working on it.

Reactions: 7
It was a truly awful show. The couple who decided on ‘just one’ child even tho the girl didn’t want them 🙈 absolute recipe for disaster. Madelyn should have run as fast as she could from Colby!!!

Reactions: 11