Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’ve not read any posts on here yet because I’m only on episode 3 so this may have been discussed already but Alexis is 25?! No way. She looks way older. I’d say even 35 was pushing it. She’s the oldest looking 25 year old I’ve ever seen.
She could not believe that any man would not find her attractive so they had to be a bad guy.
I think she went on here expecting all the men to want her. Gutted that Hunter proposed because I wanted to see her face when no one picked her.
Nate only proposed because his 2 choices picked other men. I’m surprised she said yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Jackieedee

I think Colby is a narcissist. I couldn't stand Madlyn but honestly she grew on me after seeing how he treats her. Rae and Jake seem like a good match. Randall accurely described Shanique thinking her shit don't stink. Zay is just a child . Don't even get me started on Alexis 🤣🙌
Whole concept of this show is toxic , just because you're with someone for x amount of time doesn't mean they have to propose. Marriage won't fix anything and you shouldn't have to force it.

Reactions: 22

hehehe

VIP Member
I hate most of them already and I'm only on episode 2.

The Lacheys are insufferable.

Alexis is deluded, Colby is a bitch.

Who else is watching this mess?

Reactions: 20

coriander

VIP Member
That Nate guy acted like a little bitch when nobody picked him, the desperation made me cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

larderdrama

I've always found Nick and Vanessa Lachey insufferable but my lord that reunion was even more painful with those two presenting!

Reactions: 19

Jabba125

Only on episode 5 but oh my god madlyn is so gross and desperate, you could tell she only came in this to shag around. She’s so trashy but then colby does seem like a narcissist, he’s beyond fake and cringey.

Rae is so dead behind the eyes and screams trauma to me. Jake will 100% ditch her because his mum doesn’t like her, he seems immature.

That Alexis was hilarious assuming that every guy was going to fancy her and when she said ‘it’s not like I’m not unattractive’ I was howling like your personality is as ugly as your face babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

coriander

VIP Member
I just want to know what happens with Jake and Rae, I have a feeling they won't end up together even though they seem well suited. Also want to know if Randall will go back to Shanique, I don't think Madlyn is all that, and also Randall is nowhere near ready for marriage.

April and Shanique talk too much!
Thought Shanique was very classy when Madlyn was being drunk and annoying, but my god when she started arguing with Zay - 'I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking' fuck me it was doing my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Happyvalley

VIP Member
The messiest programme I’ve seen in a while! I don’t get all this desperation to settle down and be married with kids by like the age of 24! So weird!

Betty-xoxox

I'm in episode 2 and maaaaan if you thought that LIB season 2 was bad.. this is a whole other level of low 😂
First impressions:
- I like Lauren
- Nate, Madlyn and Hunter are dicks
- April irritates me SO much! so fake God
- Alexis is the new Jessica/Shaina 😂
- Does Shanique ever shut up?
- The two with the italian mums are cute together

Edit: I kind of like Colby 😂 he says things as they are! Alexis should go back to her guy..
The more episodes you watch the hatred of colby begins! I was the same 🙈
I liked the idea of this show but I think the people on it grated on me after episode 1. Only ones I liked were Jake and Raye.

• Heart

larderdrama

Currently watching episode seven.
All the participants are so young and pretty much all toxic in their own way.

I don't understand why they're giving out ultimatums after not being together long and also at such a young age!!

Nate was so embarrassing, he was getting more and more annoyed when he realised no girl wanted him (no surprise) so he decides to propose to Lauren even though they want totally different things.

I'm far too invested in this crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Why do so many woman go on reality shows then go blonde?

I hope April and Jake are having protected sex from now on with any sexual partners. That was messed up.

And I hope Lauren sees the light before actually getting married to Nate.

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Been waiting for this series since seeing it advertised on season 2 love is blind haha.

How annoying are those couples who went on to propose right away.

They are definitely all very immature but they are all really young, they make me feel old.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
MAJOR SPOILER

I stopped watching when I came across a blind that Madlyn is pregnant and they got married a few months ago. Apparently he's serial cheater too, that's why she didn't want to get married soon. I wonder what changed her mind. T.T he's nasty piece of work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

LongishCat

VIP Member
I wonder if Nate/Lauren and Hunter/Alexis will be featured in the reunion.
Nate only proposed to Lauren because no other lady was interested in him.
I kinda wanted to see him and Alexis paired up. They're both delusional.

I think none of the original couples will make it in the long run. An ultimatum is very rarely something good for a relationship.

I really don't like Colby. Madlyn is weird, but she deserves better.
She was so drunk at the girl's night out 😅

I kinda like April, but she could use someone who's more at her speed.
I also disliked how Jake lied to Rae about how his mom said Rae "is everything he could wish for" (or whatever).

I feel like most of them have some maturing to do.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
It's all so toxic but I can't stop watching 🤦‍♀️ every single one of them is far too immature to be getting married. Colby is so narcissistic I couldn't believe the way he spoke to madelyn when she was on the night out with her friends, if anyone spoke to my friend like that they'd get a piece of my mind that's for sure