The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rae and Lexi
As the reunion show ended it said that they had split after the show was filmed. I think Lexi was too full on and intense for Rae. Why was she desperate to get married when she was only 24? Lexi looks very different on her social media. Her hair is darker and she dresses far more casually. Rae comes across really well on her social media.

Yoly and Mal
Yoly is very manipulative and really did prove Mal right regarding her falling madly in love with everyone. I’m glad Mal made a stand. She deserves far better.

Tiff and Mildred
I think Mildred is the issue here and what we see from Tiff is reactive abuse. Mildred is really aggressive and I can’t believe how they seemed to skip over the fact that she was arrested for throwing things at Tiff, she was clearly opening her mail etc. Mildred is an abuser. If I was Tiff I’d be getting it on with her friend Natasha ❤

Sam and Aussie
This is the one that made me sad. I don’t think Aussie is a bad person (although she triggers the duck out of me having had an avoidant ex who hadn’t dealt with her trauma and dealt with conflict in the exact same way 🏃‍♀️) but she is not in a place to have a healthy relationship. She needs to undertake some serious therapeutic work. Sam is compromising her own needs by staying with her. I had to make the choice to leave my ex as she wouldn’t get help. It was really hard at the time as I loved her but I know I did the right thing.

Xander and Vanessa
Thank duck Xander saw the light and got rid of that vile woman. Vanessa is a narcissistic, selfish, spoiled brat. It will take Xander time and support to recover from 4 years with her. I’m glad she didn’t end up with Yoly. Another selfish woman she is just more covert than Vanessa.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mildred is disgusting. Why the producers would let her join that reunion after her arrest is beyond me? Very very difficult to watch.

Rae and Lexi
As the reunion show ended it said that they had split after the show was filmed. I think Lexi was too full on and intense for Rae. Why was she desperate to get married when she was only 24? Lexi looks very different on her social media. Her hair is darker and she dresses far more casually. Rae comes across really well on her social media.
Oh I didn't even see this at the end.
Just as I expected.

Had a look at Lexi's 'gram and her entire personality is "big boobs". Sorry to say.

Reactions: 2
Rae and Lexi

Yoly and Mal
Yoly is very manipulative and really did prove Mal right regarding her falling madly in love with everyone. I’m glad Mal made a stand. She deserves far better.

Tiff and Mildred
I think Mildred is the issue here and what we see from Tiff is reactive abuse. Mildred is really aggressive and I can’t believe how they seemed to skip over the fact that she was arrested for throwing things at Tiff, she was clearly opening her mail etc. Mildred is an abuser. If I was Tiff I’d be getting it on with her friend Natasha ❤

Sam and Aussie
This is the one that made me sad. I don’t think Aussie is a bad person (although she triggers the duck out of me having had an avoidant ex who hadn’t dealt with her trauma and dealt with conflict in the exact same way 🏃‍♀️) but she is not in a place to have a healthy relationship. She needs to undertake some serious therapeutic work. Sam is compromising her own needs by staying with her. I had to make the choice to leave my ex as she wouldn’t get help. It was really hard at the time as I loved her but I know I did the right thing.

Xander and Vanessa
Thank duck Xander saw the light and got rid of that vile woman. Vanessa is a narcissistic, selfish, spoiled brat. It will take Xander time and support to recover from 4 years with her. I’m glad she didn’t end up with Yoly. Another selfish woman she is just more covert than Vanessa.

I could not agree more with all of this!

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn't even see this at the end.
Just as I expected.

Had a look at Lexi's 'gram and her entire personality is "big boobs". Sorry to say.
I think she has an onlyfans so I guess big boobs is her business as well as her personality. She came up on my FYP on tiktok and I honestly did not recognise her with her boobs covered up.
She went live on tiktok last night with her new girlfriend talking about their amazing love and their kids (dogs). Considering the reunion was only filmed in January and she was still marrying Rae then she has jumped straight in and fallen in ‘love’ just like Yoly. They both really embrace the u-haul stereotype.

I was so disappointed at the reunion that Aussie and Sam were supposedly together - any answer that Aussie gave was once again just about herself - she's selfish and abusive. As others have said, Mildred shouldn't have been allowed to join following her arrest - Tiff is a bit problematic but she might be totally different without someone like Mildred to react to. Mal is absolutely lovely - I'm so pleased that she saw the light about how awful Yoly treated her. It may also be unpopular opinion, but I don't think that Xander is a sweet and innocent as she seems.

• Heart
I was so disappointed at the reunion that Aussie and Sam were supposedly together - any answer that Aussie gave was once again just about herself - she's selfish and abusive. As others have said, Mildred shouldn't have been allowed to join following her arrest - Tiff is a bit problematic but she might be totally different without someone like Mildred to react to. Mal is absolutely lovely - I'm so pleased that she saw the light about how awful Yoly treated her. It may also be unpopular opinion, but I don't think that Xander is a sweet and innocent as she seems.
I can't stand Xander, sorry to any fans she has here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen videos where Mildred is doing classic DARVO (deny, attack, reverse, victim & offender) and basically saying Tiff is the abuser and what we saw was reactive abuse. No Tiffs over reactions to things was reactive abuse. She does realise that we could all see how she behaved and the things she said doesn’t she? 🙄
The confrontation at the reunion showed exactly who the abuser was. She remained very calm whilst triggering the hell out of Tiff. When she told Tiff to stop speaking even the host looked shocked but nobody challenged her. I hate to say this but I think if Tiff was the abuser they would have approached it very differently. She isn’t a fiery Latina femme she is an abuser.
---
Has everyone seen this? https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/ultimatum-queer-love-cast-where-are-they-now

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm only on season 1, Ep 4 but just need to say Madelyn or whatever the fucks "raspy sexy voice" is so annoying. She gives me huge "I'm not like other girls" vibes.

The amount of vocal frys and american delusion on this show is wild

New season dropped.
Just started watching, already looks like it's going to be a hot mess!

• Haha
Okay, as usual I hate myself so I binged this. Kinda boring and mostly drama-free.
  • Roxanne and Antonio are codependent psychopaths and Antonio is the definition of a beta male.
  • The rest are okay.
  • You can see why James is traumatised, his mother is a walking red flag.
Brian/Crazy lady
Guy is in trouble, probably can't believe his misfortune that he will never be rid of this woman since they're having a kid.

Argh. Can't work out how to do the spoiler thing.
When you are typing & there are all those buttons like B I U ...etc , there is 1 with 3 dots and a down arrow, press that 1 and 3 down is a flag that says spoiler.

Don't worry about spoilers if you can't do it, they haven't got to the ultimatum decisions yet.

I spoilered Brian's stuff because, well, you know why.

I was thinking this is probably the first US season where people seemed to be mostly sane (except Brian's gf) and on the show with good intentions (except Roxanne and her doormat who bring up their "business" every 5seconds).

I love Riah and Trey's maturity and how they talk through their relationship.

Reactions: 1
Don't worry about spoilers if you can't do it, they haven't got to the ultimatum decisions yet.

I spoilered Brian's stuff because, well, you know why.

I was thinking this is probably the first US season where people seemed to be mostly sane (except Brian's gf) and on the show with good intentions (except Roxanne and her doormat who bring up their "business" every 5seconds).

I love Riah and Trey's maturity and how they talk through their relationship.
I reeeaaally dislike Alex though. He really thinks the sun shines out of his arse. I feel bad for Kat.
James also gives me the creeps. Although his behavior makes sense when you see his mom...

I feel like James has never told his gf about the cheating thing.. I hope they bring that tit up again because... that's not ok

Edit: why did Roxanne apologize to that shithead? I was so pissed 😠 I mean what a piece of crap he is!

Last edited:
I think Roxanne apologized because she thought that he would also apologize and she hoped she had a chance with him because "business".

Oh James is so full of tit.. I don't believe for a second what he said about his childhood.. he's guilt-tripping her so she comes back to him..

Okay here goes.
I think that Lisa purposely trapped Brian.
Roxanne is horrid.
Antonio is a drip (the sex must be good for Roxanne to keep him around)
Alex thinks that he's better than Kat
Riah was trying to push James into having sex with her
Trey is a bit non-descript
Ryann is lovely - she needs to find someone who really appreciates her.
James - where to start? For all of his protestations of cheating being romantic etc - 7 years and they have never lived together or really stayed even for a short time? I'm calling it. I think that he's in the closet and needs to be honest with himself.

Reactions: 6