The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It glorified terrible issues some couples face about being on the same page or not. And general issues that I think could be better solved at counselling or working on the relationship in private. No need for people to split and basically cheat if not physically but emotionally and it just gives people another excuse in the real world to be like let's take a break or go our separate ways rather than being responsible for urself and the relationship ur in and working on it.
Exactly, I don't get the logic, 'let's resolve our issues by bringing strangers with their own issues into the mix and create ourselves more issues, pain and anguish!?' How about work on yourselves respectfully so that you are then able to support each other in being honest about what you really want.

Reactions: 9
Not finished yet but does anyone else think Colby looks like Shia LaBeouf? Also he’s a pure maniac. I can’t help but laugh when he’s on the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On episode 5 🤔 I think.
Don't like any of them 😂
Madalyn just seems to want to find someone to sleep with.
Jakes Mum was so rude and then he just bulls**ts about what she said. 😂
Alexis just couldn't understand that someone wouldn't find her attractive. She 100% though she'd go there and everyone would be falling at her feet.
Shanique was so desperate to get on top of Zay on that first night 😂

I do think Jay and Rae aren't a great match

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
ive watched all of the eps and wow it was a ride but soemtimes I wonder if its faked? but I think there all annoying but COLBY omfg he's such a victim hate him and Zae is so hot lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m on episode 7 at the minute.

I hate Rae- she’s a lying witch. She needs to be honest with Zae about how she feels and set him free.

Colby is a bad manipulative narcissist- he played the good guy at the start and made Madlyn look bad when she actually wasn’t that bad.

Jake- another little cheating ratbag. He needs to be single Pringle and get that tit out of his system

I think Shanique and Zae would have made a lovely couple they were on the same level and I think they’d make each other happy. Poor Zae is vulnerable and just needs somebody like him!

Omg I’m way too invested. I’ve read the thread so I feel
Like the Madlyn and Colby ending had been spoilt but I still don’t know how the others end up

Reactions: 4
i just finished this shitshow😅 obviously alexis is a psycho but i love how she asks all the things everyone actually wants to know

Reactions: 7
i just finished this shitshow😅 obviously alexis is a psycho but i love how she asks all the things everyone actually wants to know
I honestly feel like she needs her own show!
✨ Delusions, with Alexis ✨
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just finished the show, god April gets on my nerves

I really like Randall for some reason haha, not seen anyone talk about him much

Reactions: 6
Just finished it - bit late to the game but I’m on maternity leave so I’m enjoying binging rubbish! 😂
April did my head in - so toxic!
Alexis - agree with what others have said, she was just annoyed that colby didn’t fall down at her feet and find her the most attractive woman ever 😂
I liked zay but felt he had a lot of issues he needs to resolve.
Really liked Randell - easily the best guy on the show. Like how it worked out for him 🥰
Hated Madlyn and colby throughout. Can. I just say I’m also shook at how it needed for madlyn and colby…. Like she legit seemed to hate him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Anyone watching the French edition?
I've watched the first 3 episodes and there's already lots of drama 👌

Reactions: 2
Oh Scott is the worst and wait until you see episode 5 🙈
Just watched ep 6. What the duck is up with that guy?! He makes me so angry! 🤬
Honestly, I don't understand why guys like him bother with having a girlfriend. He doesn't want to marry her, doesn't want kids, he wants to live the single life and duck around. Why have a girlfriend? Oh right, cause he wants a live in maid with benefits 🙄🤬 For the love of god, Lindsay deserves so much better than this gaslighting POS...

Reactions: 1
It's very clear that Lindsay is very insecure and has some trauma which she is trying to overcome, and being with Scott won't help her at all. Scott is so smug, insinuating he can do anything as she will always take him back. Richie is trying hard to show her she deserves so much better 😢

Reactions: 1
Omg! Finished the season.
I was so proud of Sarah. Initially. Then I was just screaming "No no no no no!" at my screen 🙃
Lina and Sophianne are a toxic and explosive couple, that won't ever change. Also, Lina saying she just want everyone to be honest, well, ever considered your bf might be lying and Romane was telling the truth?
I felt really bad for Romane when everyone ganged up on her. Every guy wanted to get with her and their poor little ego's were hurt when she didn't want to get with them, so they had to make her look like the slut/villian. Such predictable and horrible behavior.
Richy and Catherine turned out to be a very cute couple, she looked so beautiful on their wedding day ❤
And then we have Scott. What a gaslighting POS! Lindsay saying that after the break up she was "very cold and mean to him", you just know he was telling her this. I can't even express how disappointed I am in her, eventhough I realise she's actually a victim in this. She should have blocked him everywhere and leave him in the gutter. What an utter worm he is. Absolute wanker. I truly hope she's come to her senses now and dumped him for real. Him insinuating that she'll always come back to him "because he's the love of her life", so he can do what he wants. Him saying he considers giving her a marriage and kids to make her happy. You just know he'll be a very hands off dad who'll always say "well you wanted them!" when asked to do any child care. He utterly disgusts me 🤢

• Heart
I'm watching the French one - what on earth is going on with Sarah's face? She looks NOTHING like her social media photos!
The real life one, her head is like a papier-mache version of her SM pics!

I'm watching the French one - what on earth is going on with Sarah's face? She looks NOTHING like her social media photos!
The real life one, her head is like a papier-mache version of her SM pics!
I was so distracted by her face the entire time, it's just sad. She looked sooooo much better in those old pictures...

Edit: found her on Instagram and she addresses it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3