The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have probably broken up already. They are not making it down the aisle. I didn’t realise that we had to wait for episodes 9 and 10. I’ve binged thinking I can get to the end lol.
I stayed up last night to binge (sometimes on x2 speed especially when April starts talking) only to find out that the finale won't be available till next week! I was fuming :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just want to know what happens with Jake and Rae, I have a feeling they won't end up together even though they seem well suited. Also want to know if Randall will go back to Shanique, I don't think Madlyn is all that, and also Randall is nowhere near ready for marriage.

April and Shanique talk too much!
Thought Shanique was very classy when Madlyn was being drunk and annoying, but my god when she started arguing with Zay - 'I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking' duck me it was doing my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am only on ep 4 but I love Rae and Jake together! I don't care about any of the others lol.

Edited a part as forgot about spoilers.

Reactions: 5
Predictions Finale: Madelyn and Colby will break up, everyone else will be back with their original partners.
Predictions Reunion: Everyone broke up with everyone and Nick and Vanessa will announce a third couples reality show 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to know what happens with Jake and Rae, I have a feeling they won't end up together even though they seem well suited. Also want to know if Randall will go back to Shanique, I don't think Madlyn is all that, and also Randall is nowhere near ready for marriage.

Thought Shanique was very classy when Madlyn was being drunk and annoying, but my god when she started arguing with Zay - 'I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking, I'm not done talking' duck me it was doing my head in.
I agree with all of this. Jake should get with Rae but won’t because he’s scared of upsetting his mother and April, and he doesn’t want to come across as a bad guy.

Reactions: 6
Currently watching episode seven.
All the participants are so young and pretty much all toxic in their own way.

I don't understand why they're giving out ultimatums after not being together long and also at such a young age!!

Nate was so embarrassing, he was getting more and more annoyed when he realised no girl wanted him (no surprise) so he decides to propose to Lauren even though they want totally different things.

I'm far too invested in this crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all so toxic but I can't stop watching 🤦‍♀️ every single one of them is far too immature to be getting married. Colby is so narcissistic I couldn't believe the way he spoke to madelyn when she was on the night out with her friends, if anyone spoke to my friend like that they'd get a piece of my mind that's for sure

Reactions: 13
MAJOR SPOILER

I stopped watching when I came across a blind that Madlyn is pregnant and they got married a few months ago. Apparently he's serial cheater too, that's why she didn't want to get married soon. I wonder what changed her mind. T.T he's nasty piece of work

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The 'cheating' in this show is just odd.
Jake and Rae you can understand but why were Colby and April kissing when both desperately wanted their original partners and had no romantic interest in each other??
And they seemed to be kissing randomers in bars off camera.
They just went on the show to get a 3 week cheat pass.

Jake and Rae follow each other but Jake doesn't follow April and she's been tagged in a post as another guy's girlfriend. Doesn't necessarily mean that's how the show ends though...

Reactions: 9

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've binged this over the last few days and currently watching the final, all I can say is wtf Madlyn!?!?!? I feel like Colby is manipulative. Only the night before the final day did he realise that he was to blame for his actions, in turn Madlyn made the decision she did and Colby locked her in so she couldn't change her mind

Reactions: 11

Did Rae mention being Bi in the show? I'm not sure I remember her saying. But I'm happy for her!! I really thought her and Jake would still have been together though. I'm glad Jake used the experience as an actual learning curve.

April and her new serious relationship every morning night and midday with the "I can't wait to marry you" 😂😂 I don't beleive it for a second.

They said 6 months since the show ended. Madalyn is 7 months pregnant? I mean is my maths wrong or👀
Madlyn put on her Instagram she’s got 3 weeks left. Not sure when it was filmed as saw some stuff say a year ago! 🙈
Tired to do a spoiler but can’t figure it out! X

Reactions: 3