The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate most of them already and I'm only on episode 2.

The Lacheys are insufferable.

Alexis is deluded, Colby is a witch.

Who else is watching this mess?

Reactions: 20
I hate most of them already and I'm only on episode 2.

The Lacheys are insufferable.

Alexis is deluded, Colby is a witch.

Who else is watching this mess?

Me!! Hopefully people find this thread and come join a chat! I'm just finishing episode 5. I thought I liked Jake, but now I'm not sure. Alexis was awful! I'm super intruiged for the second 3 weeks with original partners and the finale and reunion ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so happy I found this thread ,just finished episode 7 and was wondering what other people I thinking. Honestly I feel like the group as a whole are very immature.

Reactions: 10
Been waiting for this series since seeing it advertised on season 2 love is blind haha.

How annoying are those couples who went on to propose right away.

They are definitely all very immature but they are all really young, they make me feel old.

Reactions: 14
Nate is such a creep! What the hell?
I'm only on episode 3 though.

Why is everyone proposing?! What is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just finished episode 5, was not expecting what happened at the end!

Also why are the girls coming off as such messy drunks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just finished. I am intruiged about this finale and reunion now!!
Same!

Enjoying the drama way more than Love is Blind season 2. But some of these people are so incredibly toxic ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I feel so bad for Lauren, you just know Nate is going to keep pressuring her. He only proposed because no other lady wanted him.
Lauren struck me as very dependant on him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m almost at the end of episode 5. I canโ€™t stand Madlyn, and the couples that have gone. Alexis is deluded expecting every man to fancy her.

Reactions: 10
I think Colby is a narcissist. I couldn't stand Madlyn but honestly she grew on me after seeing how he treats her. Rae and Jake seem like a good match. Randall accurely described Shanique thinking her tit don't stink. Zay is just a child . Don't even get me started on Alexis ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ
Whole concept of this show is toxic , just because you're with someone for x amount of time doesn't mean they have to propose. Marriage won't fix anything and you shouldn't have to force it.

Reactions: 22
I really don't like colby.
I liked jake, but I didn't like the way he told Rae that his mum had said xyz when that was polar opposite to what she said?

Any guesses on who will be together or what they'll do?

Reactions: 4
I really don't like colby.
I liked jake, but I didn't like the way he told Rae that his mum had said xyz when that was polar opposite to what she said?

Any guesses on who will be together or what they'll do?
I think Jake will stick with his current gf (totally forgot her name)

I think the rest will break up and all go their separate ways.

Reactions: 2
I think Jake will stick with his current gf (totally forgot her name)

I think the rest will break up and all go their separate ways.
Yes I was conflicted wether he could leave April for Rae! But I think he's a mummy's boy isn't he so will listen to his mum and stay with April.. The reunion will be very interesting I imagine!

Reactions: 4
I'm in episode 2 and maaaaan if you thought that LIB season 2 was bad.. this is a whole other level of low ๐Ÿ˜‚
First impressions:
- I like Lauren
- Nate, Madlyn and Hunter are dicks
- April irritates me SO much! so fake God
- Alexis is the new Jessica/Shaina ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Does Shanique ever shut up?
- The two with the italian mums are cute together

Edit: I kind of like Colby ๐Ÿ˜‚ he says things as they are! Alexis should go back to her guy..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm in episode 2 and maaaaan if you thought that LIB season 2 was bad.. this is a whole other level of low ๐Ÿ˜‚
First impressions:
- I like Lauren
- Nate, Madlyn and Hunter are dicks
- April irritates me SO much! so fake God
- Alexis is the new Jessica/Shaina ๐Ÿ˜‚
- Does Shanique ever shut up?
- The two with the italian mums are cute together

Edit: I kind of like Colby ๐Ÿ˜‚ he says things as they are! Alexis should go back to her guy..
The more episodes you watch the hatred of colby begins! I was the same ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I liked the idea of this show but I think the people on it grated on me after episode 1. Only ones I liked were Jake and Raye.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Nate/Lauren and Hunter/Alexis will be featured in the reunion.
Nate only proposed to Lauren because no other lady was interested in him.
I kinda wanted to see him and Alexis paired up. They're both delusional.

I think none of the original couples will make it in the long run. An ultimatum is very rarely something good for a relationship.

I really don't like Colby. Madlyn is weird, but she deserves better.
She was so drunk at the girl's night out ๐Ÿ˜…

I kinda like April, but she could use someone who's more at her speed.
I also disliked how Jake lied to Rae about how his mom said Rae "is everything he could wish for" (or whatever).

I feel like most of them have some maturing to do.

Reactions: 13
That Nate guy acted like a little witch when nobody picked him, the desperation made me cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 20