Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clmay

Chatty Member
Has she actually said what’s gone off on this holiday? Like did you expect holidaying with a toddler to be relaxing?!

Reactions: 7

TatRat

Chatty Member
Right send me off to a rave thread if you must but I think that polka dot dress is good on her.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
36 or 38 is usually the overbust measurement for a 12. 34G would need a 16 I reckon
That’s if you are being +4 -ed which is an old fashioned way of measuring from before bras were made using stretchy material. Your underbust measurement is usually no more than your dress size plus 20 but is usually lower. I’m a 16 and wear a 32 🤷‍♀️

It’s no wonder that Lottie is always spilling out of her bras and dresses if she’s wearing band sizes too big and cup sizes too small!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Christ even before she pixelated that vid I could see too much of her labia.

Just really not a nice look at all in her off-white pants showing off her vag. That playsuit is literally something a toddler would wear she’s off her rocker. Imagine your wife showing up in that my husband would ask me what’s going on.
Jesus!
---
For everyone’s enjoyment
IMG_5104.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

munchkin27

Oh my gosh the pink monstrosity 😳 completely agree with the commenter on the post who called how it’s far too small on the bust and Lottie obviously gives her attitude for stating the blindingly obvious!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
What the fuck is that loop ad about?! She was at home, alone, with her kid, not in an open plan office. If she is struggling this bad and can’t function she shouldn’t be flogging products… she should sort her mental health out first.

SheLeft

VIP Member
So either these organisation things don’t work and aren’t sustainable long term or Lottie is just insanely lazy and obviously is blaming it on her (undiagnosed) ADHD. Like i’m sorry its two adults with one child… how can they not keep it together? Especially given she works from home and makes her own schedule…
By work you mean she takes pics of her wearing skanky pants and sticking out her 'bloated' belly or trying on seam-busting clothing with her pal Laura. It's hardly an exhausting day's graft, is it? Nor is it a daily occurrence.

Scubasf

Yeah, a bit weird that she didn’t do a nice Father’s Day post for Ross. If she was the sort of person who never mentions their husband on SM it wouldn’t be as strange, but he is mentioned regularly, so why wouldn’t she do a nice thing like that for him? Because she’s a self absorbed arsehole, I would imagine.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I thought she said she was writhing around in the water bath so dramatically and in such an attention seeking way that it got matter and then she just never sorted it out after. She’s sooo grim
lol I wrote this in a jokey way but she did actually say this!

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
This is fucking grimy and embarrassing
The sad part is that all she did was pack stuff away. It will be back to that state within a month. They have too much crap, their house is all about the gram and its not functional. If it was functional then she should be able to keep on top of it. If her mental state is this bad then she needs to consider some serious treatment…

and imagine her stomping her feet that she NEEDS an office more than Ross so hers needs to be first only to turn into this…

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I’m surprised she finally stopped banging on about their honeymoon… but going to Greece in June is just plain stupid. They are not tied to school holidays and they still go when its the most expensive and most crowded… make it make sense

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She IS always bloated despite the daily shots of Symprove. I think it's a valid question for a follower to ask. Bit out of character for her followers to not be constantly adoring and fawning over her!
She isn’t bloated. She says she is but she isn’t. She gained weight. You can see it in her face too, very clearly. I think that’s why finally someone asked because it’s obvious she is not bloated.

at some point she even said her IBS wasn’t properly diagnosed, she then said she “reintroduced” almost everything into her diet she used to avoid AND how FODMAP diet doesn’t work… then later she was back on the FODMAP bandwagon… so I think the bloat crap is just another “issue” for her to have

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Her posture and hair from behind 🫣View attachment 3030062
You can see on the bottom her extensions are poking out and are holding on for dear life. On top of her head it’s crystal clear she doesn’t properly wash and brush/blowdry her hair which are literally mandatory when you have the types of extensions she has. No wonder they are wrecking her hair and she is going bald. I had extensions since 2021 and if properly taken care of, they don’t damage your hair. She will go bald by the end of the year.

Scubasf

Goodness, that’s a lot of hair loss and it’s in terrible condition. Best thing she could do at this point is get it chopped into a bob and lay off the bleach while it recovers.

SheLeft

VIP Member
She's tagging BA and BA Holidays in her moaning post about a flight booking mishap but saying the whole holiday was chaos BECAUSE of BA's incompetence. Is she holding British Airways liable for the fact she can't be bothered to parent her kid properly? She'll be blaming them for her bloat next!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Honestly I’m not sure anything would be good enough for her at this point. Her expectations are completely insane and unrealistic because she is chasing the insta perfect life…
Everything is a mess around them. Their reno was a mess, childbirth and pp period was a mess, their house is a constant mess, she always looks like a complete mess too…