The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind the pink trainers but they look horrendous with that hideous pink puffball dress which doesnt flatter either of their figures! Is Lottie wearing ankle socks 😲

I have no issues with the concept of same dress different body but not every style suits every body shape 😬

Reactions: 4
That’s what normal people do 😂 that’s what I do! I have three children 6 and under and my house doesn’t come close to hers! I’m sorry but ADHD or not, when you’re a proper grown up with a child and a mortgage you have to prioritise adult things like keeping your house clean and in order, not bleeping about playing dress up with your mates 🙄
Good, I was starting to think I was a bit weird for prioritising tidying over flicking through instagram reels, ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’n sorry but there is nothing funny or cute about this…
Their friendship gives me such ick. They’re both such try hards trying to one up each other by filming each other having a wee or grabbing each others body parts on video. Reminds me of when I was in year 8 and we’d text each others friends pretending to be the person, or post a Facebook status pretending to be them. So immature and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their fake tan application is terrible! I don't wear it because I know I can't get it right. I want to throw them both in the shower with a loofah and a nail brush and say Oi! Scrub!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey! She really should invest in some fixed braces and then a fixed retainer if she can’t be bothered/ ADHD brain won’t let her remember to wear hers

Reactions: 10
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.
Get it in time before Father's Day to get the money from aff links in. It's not very nice. I hope noone uses her link.

Reactions: 10
Shes so paranoid he’s gonna cheat. I can’t imagine branding my husband like that, especially when he isn’t a jewellery wearer. It screams insecure.

Reactions: 8
Get it in time before Father's Day to get the money from aff links in. It's not very nice. I hope noone uses her link.
There was a signet ring hype a few years ago but it died down. Also I feel like this type of jewellery or anything is only cute if you wear something matching-ish and it doesn’t come across territorial and desperate. Getting matching bracelets or rings or whatever for a big milestone anniversary is one thing… this is just sad. Especially because its an ad too.

Reactions: 5
But like, aren’t signet rings about a family crest, or at least your own initials rather than your wife and daughter?

Reactions: 7
But like, aren’t signet rings about a family crest, or at least your own initials rather than your wife and daughter?
They were used as stamps, essentially… so yeah definitely not your wife’s and daughter’s first names initials 🤣 it’s also such a basic engraving. Overall super lazy.

Reactions: 5
and it is beyond hideous.

Reactions: 6