The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240611_210349.jpg

More drama, as per. Also yet another holiday. They surely must just live on credit cards.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2988565

More drama, as per. Also yet another holiday. They surely must just live on credit cards.
I know this was probably spoken about at the time but the France driving licence thingā€¦ is it not one of the most important things to do before you go on holiday - check all your documents are in date????? Passportā€¦ driving licenceā€¦ (particularly if you plan on hiring a car!?). How did BOTH of them miss this, itā€™s common sense šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m surprised she finally stopped banging on about their honeymoonā€¦ but going to Greece in June is just plain stupid. They are not tied to school holidays and they still go when its the most expensive and most crowdedā€¦ make it make sense

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m so bored of everything being so chaotic and a drama all the time. These are 2 grown adults who are responsible for a child. Itā€™s not cute or funny to be so disorganised. Itā€™s irresponsible. Grow up.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m so bored of everything being so chaotic and a drama all the time. These are 2 grown adults who are responsible for a child. Itā€™s not cute or funny to be so disorganised. Itā€™s irresponsible. Grow up.
They are perfectly capable of organising a non dramatic trip. She does this purely for engagement and content. They went to Italy and she was banging on about her schedules and spreadsheets and plans and all of thatā€¦

I think Ross couldnā€™t give two shits and just goes along with it. At one point Lottie was hiding her stories from him and she posted multiple times about how Ross doesnā€™t care about her content. He might not even see the drivel she posts and his family might not want to bring it upā€¦

Yes, definitely keep complaining about parenthood for the whole wide world to see and for your child to find these in the future and feel guilty AF forā€¦ being a child. You actually CHOSE to have her and all you do is complain about how hard life isā€¦ duck off.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m 90% sure I know what hotel they are at as we stayed there a couple of years ago. Although it does cater for families, itā€™s not the most toddler friendly. No splash pad or separate kids pool (from what I remember) which are definitely top of my list for holidays we are looking at this year so my toddler can play to his hearts desire. However it is the perfect ā€œinstagramā€ hotel so makes sense why theyā€™ve picked it.

So she's wearing a New Look size 14 swimsuit. Is this the start of her admitting she's not a size 12??

Reactions: 8
And that size 14 looked to small on her too tbhā€¦

i feel like she is more and more miserableā€¦ she keeps complaining throughout this holiday too. It must be so exhausting to be with her.

Reactions: 12
Has she actually said whatā€™s gone off on this holiday? Like did you expect holidaying with a toddler to be relaxing?!

Reactions: 7
Has she actually said whatā€™s gone off on this holiday? Like did you expect holidaying with a toddler to be relaxing?!
I imagine itā€™ll have been a totally standard holiday with an under 2, but in typical Lottie style (much like the birth) sheā€™ll have gone with completely unrealistic expectations šŸ™ƒ

I imagine itā€™ll have been a totally standard holiday with an under 2, but in typical Lottie style (much like the birth) sheā€™ll have gone with completely unrealistic expectations šŸ™ƒ
To be fair, if you include Lottie there are 2 toddlers on the holiday. Poor Ross.

• Haha
Honestly Iā€™m not sure anything would be good enough for her at this point. Her expectations are completely insane and unrealistic because she is chasing the insta perfect lifeā€¦
Everything is a mess around them. Their reno was a mess, childbirth and pp period was a mess, their house is a constant mess, she always looks like a complete mess tooā€¦

Honestly Iā€™m not sure anything would be good enough for her at this point. Her expectations are completely insane and unrealistic because she is chasing the insta perfect lifeā€¦
Everything is a mess around them. Their reno was a mess, childbirth and pp period was a mess, their house is a constant mess, she always looks like a complete mess tooā€¦
This is it. Sheā€™s thick and thinks everyone elseā€™s perfect insta photos are realistic. No. Itā€™s one bleeping photo someone took and now Lottie thinks her life should just be a perfectly behaved child who doesnā€™t want anything from her and just sits quietly while she relaxes.

But instead of being an adult and realising this is what you signed up for when you had a kid, sheā€™s on Instagram complaining saying itā€™s a nightmare and she hates it. Sheā€™s so dramatic. If I were Ross Iā€™d say stay at home next time you ungrateful twit.

Reactions: 5