The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's tagging BA and BA Holidays in her moaning post about a flight booking mishap but saying the whole holiday was chaos BECAUSE of BA's incompetence. Is she holding British Airways liable for the fact she can't be bothered to parent her kid properly? She'll be blaming them for her bloat next!

Reactions: 7
She's tagging BA and BA Holidays in her moaning post about a flight booking mishap but saying the whole holiday was chaos BECAUSE of BA's incompetence. Is she holding British Airways liable for the fact she can't be bothered to parent her kid properly? She'll be blaming them for her bloat next!
Also they moved flights and there was a technical glitch… they got on the flight so…

Ross running away back to Australia again? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also they moved flights and there was a technical glitch… they got on the flight so…

Ross running away back to Australia again? 🤣
Bet she was terrified when he was in Australia that he'd meet someone else. I think that's why she's branded him with that fugly ring with her and the kid's initials.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but looking at that video there’s no way she is a size 12 as she claims, she’s definitely the upper side of a 14 or a 16 which there is absolutely nothing wrong with just so frustrating she won’t admit it

Reactions: 10
You can tell how generally unhappy she is… literally can not say a single nice thing. Not about their holidays, their anniversary, their daughter… nothing. She did post a picture of Ross and Pennie but didn’t mention father’s day and his gift was literally an advert… she really sucks as a human being let alone a wife and mother.

Yeah, a bit weird that she didn’t do a nice Father’s Day post for Ross. If she was the sort of person who never mentions their husband on SM it wouldn’t be as strange, but he is mentioned regularly, so why wouldn’t she do a nice thing like that for him? Because she’s a self absorbed hole, I would imagine.

Reactions: 7
How soon do we see posts about that walking ick Ross travelling for work again?
Soon I’d assume because he has to leave in a few days - I really want to know what was so important that he’d move their holidays for it…
Or they were their usual fuckwit selves and didn’t book time off before they booked their holiday 🤣

She does my head in. No one forced her to go on holiday. Yet all she has done is moan about it?! It doesn’t come across very well in the times we are living in at the moment either - fortunately we are ok for money but I’m very aware there are so many people out there that aren’t. I don’t know the financial situation her followers are in… but I can only imagine their frustration and hurt over Lottie complaining about a luxury not everyone can afford at the moment. Also her teeth drive me mad. I can’t believe I ever used to “like” and enjoy following this woman! X

How is she so breathless sat in the car today moaning about the holiday and how she didn't have any rest? Then backpedalling when she realises she sounds like an entitled princess and that might put off some of her followers?

Has she been unfollowed by any people since The Worst Holiday Ever (which actually didn't sound that horrendous, she didn't miss a flight or have a hotel that was falling to pieces)

Reactions: 2
She does my head in. No one forced her to go on holiday. Yet all she has done is moan about it?! It doesn’t come across very well in the times we are living in at the moment either - fortunately we are ok for money but I’m very aware there are so many people out there that aren’t. I don’t know the financial situation her followers are in… but I can only imagine their frustration and hurt over Lottie complaining about a luxury not everyone can afford at the moment. Also her teeth drive me mad. I can’t believe I ever used to “like” and enjoy following this woman! X
Its funny how she hasn’t tagged the hotel or anything… I think she finally realised begging for holidays won’t work outside the UK.
---
How is she so breathless sat in the car today moaning about the holiday and how she didn't have any rest? Then backpedalling when she realises she sounds like an entitled princess and that might put off some of her followers?

Has she been unfollowed by any people since The Worst Holiday Ever (which actually didn't sound that horrendous, she didn't miss a flight or have a hotel that was falling to pieces)
In short: yes.

Attachments