The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has adhd meds then they will help massively, ssris aren't hugely helpful for adhd. (I'm not sure what she's taking) also not sure if she's diagnosed adhd, I've not been following her all that long.

Those loop ear plugs are vile I hate them.

Their fence is less than a year old and already looks like tit even when it’s blurry in the background… you get what you pay for Lottie… this is why the cheap DIY version will end up costing you more.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Putting a herb garden next a bbq is never going to not be hilarious but also how are all of them this thick?!

Reactions: 2
Ok so this is hopefully not the makeover they made people apply for but… 3 out of these are Lottie’s friends and family, including her mom. One person is Laura’s former podcast partner… this just seems like yet another absolute afterthought. One of Lottie’s friends seems to be trying to turn into an influencer too so here we go with Lottie doing her a solid one. This is just yet another way for their agency and the influencer community to make a quick buck and gain more exposure.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Lottie looks like she smells like the back of an earring anyway 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That is the worst camera angle ever! Lottie does indeed look the size of a house there. Maybe in her defence it shows she isn’t all that vain as I wouldn’t be posting that of myself in a zillion years!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After watching the reel, I'm still not really clear what the point of the live show was. People paid to watch two people wear the same outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So by being inclusive they haven't got anyone smaller than a 12.
Those pink dresses look so cheap, along with the cake fake tan.
Are we supposed to be inspired? She can dis trinny and Suzanna all she wants but they never made people look like sacks of tit.

Reactions: 14
I always thought Trinny and Susannah were very body positive! It wasn’t about you should diet, or you should get a boob job. It was very much about making the most of your figure and dressing it well! I’m not sure what Lottie and Laura think they’re doing but as long as it’s how to look tit I don’t think they’re going to get very far with it

Reactions: 11
That nylon pink frilly dress she obviously insisted her and Laura wear was so awful. Also in one pic she’s stood, feet miles apart, belly shoved out like a linebacker. I know she’s pretending she hates flattering clothing but she honestly didn’t look much smaller than Laura in that.

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand what the show was about?
It seemed like an absolute con 😂

Reactions: 4
I understand houses become messy but this is just grotty 🤢

I'm a mum to a toddler a similar age to hers and find it hard to keep on top of things sometimes but there's no excuse for this. I work 10 hour days and still manage to keep my house tidier than Lottie who doesn't really work and is at home 24/7
I've got a 15 month old little whirlwind, work 3 days a week and my husband works full time. We make an effort to make sure that the kitchen, living room and bathroom are tidy every evening before going to bed and put clothes away as soon as we can after washing them. I do not understand how people can let it get that way with a young child - 10 minutes here and there during the day if you're home alone with them can be enough to sort it out. Often when I'm not working I'll put my LO in his playpen or let him play in the bedroom behind me whilst I fold and put away clothes, or whilst he's eating his breakfast I do the dishwasher (keeping a close eye on him for any signs of choking or throwing the food bowl). You find what works for you, don't you?

Reactions: 7
I've got a 15 month old little whirlwind, work 3 days a week and my husband works full time. We make an effort to make sure that the kitchen, living room and bathroom are tidy every evening before going to bed and put clothes away as soon as we can after washing them. I do not understand how people can let it get that way with a young child - 10 minutes here and there during the day if you're home alone with them can be enough to sort it out. Often when I'm not working I'll put my LO in his playpen or let him play in the bedroom behind me whilst I fold and put away clothes, or whilst he's eating his breakfast I do the dishwasher (keeping a close eye on him for any signs of choking or throwing the food bowl). You find what works for you, don't you?
That’s what normal people do 😂 that’s what I do! I have three children 6 and under and my house doesn’t come close to hers! I’m sorry but ADHD or not, when you’re a proper grown up with a child and a mortgage you have to prioritise adult things like keeping your house clean and in order, not bleeping about playing dress up with your mates 🙄

Reactions: 6