The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand houses become messy but this is just grotty šŸ¤¢

I'm a mum to a toddler a similar age to hers and find it hard to keep on top of things sometimes but there's no excuse for this. I work 10 hour days and still manage to keep my house tidier than Lottie who doesn't really work and is at home 24/7

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell the state of that house gets worse...
Certainly makes me feel better about my house... I leave at 6.40am every morning and don't get home till gone 6.30pm every night (bloody low paid childcare jobs šŸ˜”). Yet my home is perfectly acceptable, maybe the odd washing pile a couple of days a week on the dining room table, but you can certainly see most worktops and definitely every floor.

Reactions: 6
Why do these costumes look like some form of nappy from the waist down?
1716423462992.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lottieā€™s house is absolutely DISGUSTING. I have a 9 month old and a partner who is in the military and never seems to be homeā€¦ And my house has NEVER looked like that. That is absolutely revolting, I would be mortified showing those before pictures on my Instagram. I feel so sorry for her partner, I would feel awful about making my significant other live like that. (I completely get men arenā€™t allergic to a bit of housework tooā€¦ but that appears to be all Lottieā€™s mess!). I donā€™t reckon it will be long before itā€™s in that state again. What a woman!!! X

Reactions: 9
Why does her bottom lip curve over like that? If its filler she needs to sack her aesthetician
Screenshot_20240523_082837_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have ADHD and my house can get messy. Things can pile up on surfaces, drawers can get untidy, sometimes thereā€™s clothes waiting to be put away. Iā€™m looking at my dressing table as I write this and itā€™s really cluttered. However, itā€™s never as bad as those pictures, and a lot of my problem is that I live in a small rented house so space and storage is a problem. But still, Iā€™m never more than half a day from all the rooms being clean and tidy and organised again. She has a pretty large house which she has custom designed to have loads of storage and itā€™s still an utter state. Sheā€™s got too much crap which just compounds the issue. Itā€™s grim - if I could afford to have a custom renovated house like that I would damn well keep it clean and relatively tidy. I know my limitations because Iā€™m hopelessly disorganised, but I also know that I try my best and like to keep things nice.

Reactions: 10
Why does her bottom lip curve over like that? If its filler she needs to sack her aestheticianView attachment 2952263
Her front teeth stick up + out massively and she has a big overbite too. I think her tongue is too big for her mouth as well so it pushes her front teeth sort of up and out. Needs actual orthodontic intervention to correct the bite first but she won't even wear her free aligners

Reactions: 6
Her front teeth stick up + out massively and she has a big overbite too. I think her tongue is too big for her mouth as well so it pushes her front teeth sort of up and out. Needs actual orthodontic intervention to correct the bite first but she won't even wear her free aligners
I had goofy teeth as a kid and used to do that with my lip to hide the overbite until I got it sorted with fixed braces.

Reactions: 2
What the duck is that loop ad about?! She was at home, alone, with her kid, not in an open plan office. If she is struggling this bad and canā€™t function she shouldnā€™t be flogging productsā€¦ she should sort her mental health out first.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is that loop ad about?! She was at home, alone, with her kid, not in an open plan office. If she is struggling this bad and canā€™t function she shouldnā€™t be flogging productsā€¦ she should sort her mental health out first.
That doesn't pay though, does it?

How do loop ear plugs stop the chatter in her head?! Stupid ad
If you look at all of Loopā€™s ads, itā€™s aimed at people in distracting environments. Iā€™m not sure its great parenting for Lottie to essentially block out her childā€™s ā€œnoiseā€. Itā€™s designed in a way that its not fully noise cancelling but stillā€¦ that ad is just stupid. If she is that scatter brained she needs to get into specific therapy, dial in her meds and not spend her time driving around, flogging crap constantly.

Reactions: 8
If you look at all of Loopā€™s ads, itā€™s aimed at people in distracting environments. Iā€™m not sure its great parenting for Lottie to essentially block out her childā€™s ā€œnoiseā€. Itā€™s designed in a way that its not fully noise cancelling but stillā€¦ that ad is just stupid. If she is that scatter brained she needs to get into specific therapy, dial in her meds and not spend her time driving around, flogging crap constantly.
Iā€™m sorry if this is offensive but I think Lottieā€™s main problem is just being a messy, scatty person. She seems to struggle with being a mum and cannot keep her house or life tidy. I agree that she needs some actual therapy and help to pin down her issues, not bouncing around on different products like symprove and ear plugs and god knows what else.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry if this is offensive but I think Lottieā€™s main problem is just being a messy, scatty person. She seems to struggle with being a mum and cannot keep her house or life tidy. I agree that she needs some actual therapy and help to pin down her issues, not bouncing around on different products like symprove and ear plugs and god knows what else.
She mentioned she is on some meds and she is in therapy. She spends a fair amount of money and time on self care too. If she is STILL struggling that much, she needs to stop spinning around in circles and figure her tit out. She has no business ā€œinfluencingā€.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I wear those loop aids but in places like airports and anywhere they'll be loud bangs. I'm a very jumpy person šŸ˜‚. They dull all the noise, but not the voices in your head that's for sure. Bloody wish they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 8