The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s finally accepted her hair is wrecked and is thinking about going ‘more natural’. Those baby pics are …something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ordered a wig? That’s not an odd thing to do isn’t it … wonder if she will permanently wear a wig to cover the terrible condition of her hair. Might be for the best to be honest, give it a break from colour and styling!

Reactions: 8
The darker, redder toned hair suits her so much better than the blonde. Although she needs to lay off the fake tan as it’s all blending into one orange mush. But I can see if she could manage to forgo her 36 layers of skin Ronseal it would actually look really nice on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The darker, redder toned hair suits her so much better than the blonde. Although she needs to lay off the fake tan as it’s all blending into one orange mush. But I can see if she could manage to forgo her 36 layers of skin Ronseal it would actually look really nice on her.
The hair is OK but her goofy toddler face needs a revamp!

Reactions: 4
36 or 38 is usually the overbust measurement for a 12. 34G would need a 16 I reckon
That’s if you are being +4 -ed which is an old fashioned way of measuring from before bras were made using stretchy material. Your underbust measurement is usually no more than your dress size plus 20 but is usually lower. I’m a 16 and wear a 32 🤷‍♀️

It’s no wonder that Lottie is always spilling out of her bras and dresses if she’s wearing band sizes too big and cup sizes too small!

Reactions: 7