The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if brands are stupid enough to gift her £500 dresses that maybe won't fit her then that's on them tbh. They could have asked her for photos to pre-approve before she posted if they are bothered about how it looks before she publicises it. I'm not defending Lottie coz I think she's an absolute moron but we know she has no scruples when it comes to advertising or promoting things as long as she's getting the dosh.

That said, she was definitely rude and it's simpler to ignore or delete the comment than get snarky. She lives in a bubble where 99.99% of her followers spend all day bestowing praise upon her so there's no need for her to get het up by one very occasional negative comment that comes her way. That shows how fragile her ego is.
Yiu understand that there is an agency pushing and promoting her, right? They negotiate stuff and then Lottie posts what she posts. She often posts small brands too that don’t have a full marketing dept and don’t necessarily know how to negotiate an influencer marketing contract.

Reactions: 3
Why is she tagging all the vendors at a wedding that isn’t hers?? What’s going on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she tagging all the vendors at a wedding that isn’t hers?? What’s going on there?
you know they will try and beg for free stuff for hers and Pennies birthdays… because she always needs a big party for herself but screw Ross. So it comes in handy to try and get in with vendors etc and then try and get free stuff. Also if those vendors repost her stories where she tagged them, it’s also exposure for her. Typical influenza behaviour

Reactions: 7
That dress is in fact too small for her… also good luck having the grass dry cleaned out of it
The comment about the bust was so spot on. You can see here that it's slipped beyond where it should be, she'll have had to be adjusting it all night. I wish she would flag the bust fitting like she does the bloat friendly things, it would be a good thing for her brand ffs

The comment about the bust was so spot on. You can see here that it's slipped beyond where it should be, she'll have had to be adjusting it all night. I wish she would flag the bust fitting like she does the bloat friendly things, it would be a good thing for her brand ffs
Also it can’t be comfortable. There is just no way.

Reactions: 6
She’s verging on those adult babies who wear nappies in that photo, gives me such physical ick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Especially as she used to post a fair bit about things being breastfeeding friendly and would post to the canibreastfeedinit account pretty regularly - carrying on flagging things that do/don’t fit well on the bust would be a natural continuation of that. But she’d rather pretend things fit instead 🙄

Reactions: 3
I generally like Lottie (started following for the IBS stuff and never left) so I try not to be too evil about her but that pink dress she wore at the weekend was beyond horrendous! That was the biggest sartorial disaster I have seen on Insta in a while. I genuinely hope she felt lovely in it because ooooooooh, I'd have cried if I'd had to wear that one. Her taste is definitely over the top with the ruffles and the frills at the best of times (ok, she's a lot younger than me so obviously am not going to wear what she does) but this one was extreme!! That one's for the bin bag Lottie!

Reactions: 4
Hi Lottie, I don’t have children but even I, a childfree person, knows that this happens with kids… and no, it does not calm down. Cause kids are kids and as long as they go to nursery/kindergarten/school they will being bugs home. If you weren’t a delusional mega witch during pregnancy, you’d have prepared yourself for the realities of parenthood on the whole. But you didn’t.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she’s tagged a small company who sells wooden playhouses today… I’m sure she’s still hoping she’ll be gifted one! The one she’s due to buy is £829! Why can’t she just buy it and then tag them after!?

I see she’s tagged a small company who sells wooden playhouses today… I’m sure she’s still hoping she’ll be gifted one! The one she’s due to buy is £829! Why can’t she just buy it and then tag them after!?
I’m fairly certain there is already a collab worked out. This seems to ber the trend with her. She begs and then all of a sudden it’s “very kindly gifted” as if small/medium sized companies had endless supplies to “gift”.

Reactions: 2
I would like know where the black and white swimsuit is from without clicking on the affiliate link! Anyone?!