The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s very disappointed in life. She has completely unrealistic expectations of everything. She doesn’t live in the real world, therefore nothing ever stacks up to what she thinks it should. She needs to get off social media and just live her life for what it is, see what’s in front of her (healthy child, husband, large home, enough money for food etc.) and just be a bit more bloody grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2996253

We are bloated. Hmm are we. I wouldn't call that bloat 😏
I've never commented on this thread, I didn't even know the daft bint had a thread. BUT I came looking after seeing her in that dress and claiming she's in a 12... I've just ordered it for a wedding and I'm smaller than her (in the stomach definitely anyway) and I've had to get a 16!

She is not a 12! I'm not having it!

Anyway hello 👋🏼🤗 and rant over 😬😘

Reactions: 11
Christ even before she pixelated that vid I could see too much of her labia.

Just really not a nice look at all in her off-white pants showing off her vag. That playsuit is literally something a toddler would wear she’s off her rocker. Imagine your wife showing up in that my husband would ask me what’s going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ even before she pixelated that vid I could see too much of her labia.

Just really not a nice look at all in her off-white pants showing off her vag. That playsuit is literally something a toddler would wear she’s off her rocker. Imagine your wife showing up in that my husband would ask me what’s going on.
Jesus!
---
For everyone’s enjoyment
IMG_5104.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She says she sized up to a 14 in the playsuit because she's got a big bust (is the big bust in the room with us because it looks very average to me). Let me tell you that size 14 is working HARD!!! Straining at the back, deffo needs a 16

Reactions: 9
FGS woman, just re-record the video, it sounded terrible with the kid gurgling in the background, nevermind the labia running amok.

That clownsuit is way too tight for her around the bust. She's definitely got some bust bloating going on lately too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FGS woman, just re-record the video, it sounded terrible with the kid gurgling in the background, nevermind the labia running amok.

That clownsuit is way too tight for her around the bust. She's definitely got some bust bloating going on lately too.
Bust, back, her chin is bloated… I guess maybe her scalp too, that’s why her hair is falling out?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen on another post someone talking about Symprove and how it caused someone called Mrs Meldrum to gain loads of weight….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do they have a new car? I swear they had a KIA before and now she is driving a VW. Thats the car she drove to Laura’s too.

Reactions: 1
Have there been any photos/ videos without the bloat? I started following her as thought she was someone to relate to -my tummy can go from pretty flat to looking pregnant (really hard/tight/rounded) in a day. Her “bloat” seems to look the same on every video

Reactions: 3
Have there been any photos/ videos without the bloat? I started following her as thought she was someone to relate to -my tummy can go from pretty flat to looking pregnant (really hard/tight/rounded) in a day. Her “bloat” seems to look the same on every video
Hers doesn’t go away… funnily enough, because it’s fat not bloat

Reactions: 11
No. The bloat is permanent. But also - other parts of her body are also permanently bloated, including her face… compare her current pics to just after giving birth and it becomes obvious

Reactions: 5
She is using "bloat" as her body positivity angle to stand out when the reality is that she's just put on weight but doesn't want to own that, for whatever reason.

Reactions: 8
I assume she's travelling to whatever work event Ross is away for seeing as they had to move their flights for the last holiday from the 22nd because he'd be away for it. Can't be trusted to even work away without the wife rocking up.

Reactions: 3