The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2940257
So, can I get this straight. The back is elasticated so has lots of space, and it’s the boobs that are too tight. Why is she about to pop a button UNDER her boobs? You know, on the area directly where the elasticated back should have some give.
And why is Laura’s seemingly true to size?
---
And how are ANY of them Bridgerton inspired?
Laura’s doesn’t look true to size either. There is an entire section of the dress that is “missing” because its too small for her. Also on Laura’s thread someone checked that some of these dresses don’t even go up to a size 26 so she squeezes into them and how she never shows anything from the sides or back. Also notice the purse placing or her hands in some cases, she is hiding her sides…
---
Surely she doesn’t believe it’s the clothes that make her bloated?
---
If it was the clothes, wouldn’t she never be bloated as she always wears bloat friendly clothes and her (gifted) symprove or whatever it’s called
Naturally round tummy - as opposed to a naturally triangle shapes one or what?! Is she THIS delulu or does she think everyone is stupid? Don’t even get me started on saying clothes make her bloated…

Reactions: 6
Laura’s doesn’t look true to size either. There is an entire section of the dress that is “missing” because its too small for her. Also on Laura’s thread someone checked that some of these dresses don’t even go up to a size 26 so she squeezes into them and how she never shows anything from the sides or back. Also notice the purse placing or her hands in some cases, she is hiding her sides…
---

Naturally round tummy - as opposed to a naturally triangle shapes one or what?! Is she THIS delulu or does she think everyone is stupid? Don’t even get me started on saying clothes make her bloated…
She IS always bloated despite the daily shots of Symprove. I think it's a valid question for a follower to ask. Bit out of character for her followers to not be constantly adoring and fawning over her!

Reactions: 2
She IS always bloated despite the daily shots of Symprove. I think it's a valid question for a follower to ask. Bit out of character for her followers to not be constantly adoring and fawning over her!
She isn’t bloated. She says she is but she isn’t. She gained weight. You can see it in her face too, very clearly. I think that’s why finally someone asked because it’s obvious she is not bloated.

at some point she even said her IBS wasn’t properly diagnosed, she then said she “reintroduced” almost everything into her diet she used to avoid AND how FODMAP diet doesn’t work… then later she was back on the FODMAP bandwagon… so I think the bloat crap is just another “issue” for her to have

Reactions: 7
She isn’t bloated. She says she is but she isn’t. She gained weight. You can see it in her face too, very clearly. I think that’s why finally someone asked because it’s obvious she is not bloated.

at some point she even said her IBS wasn’t properly diagnosed, she then said she “reintroduced” almost everything into her diet she used to avoid AND how FODMAP diet doesn’t work… then later she was back on the FODMAP bandwagon… so I think the bloat crap is just another “issue” for her to have
Exactly. It’s not bloat. It’s fat. Bloat suggests it goes up and down and is triggered by diet/hormones etc. I’m sure she gets that too, but on top of her stomach fat. It’s so annoying she says she’s “always had a naturally round stomach” - well how come before kids you didn’t?? She’s just bullshitting. Nothing wrong with her body, but stop lying about it for clout

Exactly. It’s not bloat. It’s fat. Bloat suggests it goes up and down and is triggered by diet/hormones etc. I’m sure she gets that too, but on top of her stomach fat. It’s so annoying she says she’s “always had a naturally round stomach” - well how come before kids you didn’t?? She’s just bullshitting. Nothing wrong with her body, but stop lying about it for clout
She's steadily piling on the weight which is easy to see. She's only lying to herself. Having said that she's still pretty small so I guess it's no big deal!

Reactions: 4
Ok.

So Ross is definitely either had a hair transplant or wearing one of those glue on headpieces.

My bet is on the former as my brother in law had one and his hairline looked the same.

Nothing wrong with it, but maybe that’s why he’s not been on stories so much for a while…

Ok.

So Ross is definitely either had a hair transplant or wearing one of those glue on headpieces.

My bet is on the former as my brother in law had one and his hairline looked the same.

Nothing wrong with it, but maybe that’s why he’s not been on stories so much for a while…
He had a hair transplant, I think there were stories early on which made it very obvious

She's got a PR stay at Hoseasons to attend a friend's wedding. Do we think she went on the beg for it as it seems very random it'd be offered for this specific trip with all her mates seemingly also staying there too?

Reactions: 8
He had a hair transplant, I think there were stories early on which made it very obvious

She's got a PR stay at Hoseasons to attend a friend's wedding. Do we think she went on the beg for it as it seems very random it'd be offered for this specific trip with all her mates seemingly also staying there too?
Probably - and I hope they didn’t get it for free. PR stays aren’t always 100% free especially not when the influenza asks for it.

Reactions: 3
Has she actually been diagnosed as celiac? Or is she just sensitive to gluten? Meaning no need for the over the top contamination thing.

Reactions: 1
Has she actually been diagnosed as celiac? Or is she just sensitive to gluten? Meaning no need for the over the top contamination thing.
She has (probably self diagnosed) IBS. Which means she is essentially gluten “intolerant” but at one point she said she basically started eating everything again… I think its just attention seeking. She probably googled her symptoms which were some of the IBS symptoms and went “yupp thats the one”.

People
She has (probably self diagnosed) IBS. Which means she is essentially gluten “intolerant” but at one point she said she basically started eating everything again… I think its just attention seeking. She probably googled her symptoms which were some of the IBS symptoms and went “yupp thats the one”.
People just blanket all stomach/bowel issues with IBS but it could be as simple as dairy intolerant. I had issues for years, saw the doctors etc and it wasn’t until I had a baby who had CMPA and o cut it out to bf him that my symptoms cleared up

She may have an intolerance but she's going on like she has a full blown auto immune response. A few crumbs ain't gonna kill her if she's not celiac.

It looks like Lottie (or guests in general) were told to put their phone away. I remember there used to be a time where Lottie broadcast everyone’s events for everyone to see…

Oh my gosh the pink monstrosity 😳 completely agree with the commenter on the post who called how it’s far too small on the bust and Lottie obviously gives her attitude for stating the blindingly obvious!

I am so disappointed that the brand sent her that dress. She really doesn’t deserve it especially as they are a limited edition release

Tell me you are an actual bully without telling me… if you want to live your life on the internet and make a living out of wearing clothes you gotta either get it right and make sure they fit you or be ready to be called out. Mean girl witch… be king - but only when it’s about me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell me you are an actual bully without telling me… if you want to live your life on the internet and make a living out of wearing clothes you gotta either get it right and make sure they fit you or be ready to be called out. Mean girl witch… be king - but only when it’s about me.
The dress looks fine on her. It suits her toddler style palette. She should just not respond to the very rare comments that do not blow smoke up her ass. It just makes her look stupid to get crappy with people. The chest area is probably too small for her but who cares, if she likes it then good for her.

The dress looks fine on her. It suits her toddler style palette. She should just not respond to the very rare comments that do not blow smoke up her ass. It just makes her look stupid to get crappy with people. The chest area is probably too small for her but who cares, if she likes it then good for her.
Thing is, she does a disservice to all these brands that give her free stuff/pay her to wear their clothes. If the clothes don’t fit properly and she lies about sizing, that is not good advertising… also someone pointing out that it looked too small shouldn’t be met with this much hostility from her.

Reactions: 12
Thing is, she does a disservice to all these brands that give her free stuff/pay her to wear their clothes. If the clothes don’t fit properly and she lies about sizing, that is not good advertising… also someone pointing out that it looked too small shouldn’t be met with this much hostility from her.
Yeah you're right.. I mean it's literally her job to advertise products so she shouldn't be so snarky about constructive criticism on how the product fits / looks / works / how she advertises it. The comment wasn't even rude.

I think if brands are stupid enough to gift her £500 dresses that maybe won't fit her then that's on them tbh. They could have asked her for photos to pre-approve before she posted if they are bothered about how it looks before she publicises it. I'm not defending Lottie coz I think she's an absolute moron but we know she has no scruples when it comes to advertising or promoting things as long as she's getting the dosh.

That said, she was definitely rude and it's simpler to ignore or delete the comment than get snarky. She lives in a bubble where 99.99% of her followers spend all day bestowing praise upon her so there's no need for her to get het up by one very occasional negative comment that comes her way. That shows how fragile her ego is.