Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
She had his bloody name on the slate then changed her mind!!!!! This is going to haunt Mollie for the rest of her life 😭 the poor girl

Reactions: 23

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Harry will throw Andrew under the bus the first chance he gets. But I can't see Jaz voting to end the game with Harry still in. I hope all his talk about biding his time with his Harry theory is going to come to something, and won't be a damp squib like Ross' revenge plan 😆

• Haha

Orange99

I still stand by what I said, if none of them brought up how the traitors never thought to murder Harry because he was such a good player - then the faithfuls didn’t deserve to win! They were all blinded to his charm! Well played Harry!

• Heart

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Fuck fuck fuck, that’s why they don’t follow each other on Instagram now! He’s embarrassed her on national TV

• Haha
  • Wow

Boohoo.com

But look to be fair, if he genuinely cared about her he'd give her a couple of grand or is that just me being too much of an empath. I think I'd be too soft for this game

Reactions: 22

emerald

VIP Member
All the Traitors have had to do is let the Faithfuls cannibalise themselves and occasionally sacrifice a Traitor themselves.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
I think it'll be Ar'Jazatha Christie who is murdered, alas.

Makes no sense to go for Zack when he's been clashing with Jasmine and others so frequently.

They're right Mollie would never be banished, but surely she can be saved for the final murder, as she's not going to be able to get Andrew or Harry, surely, even if she works it out.
They need to murder Zack because otherwise they’ll wonder why Harry wasn’t murdered again. He has no shield this time. Zack uncovered Traitor Ross and is gunning for Jasmine (who they also suspect is a Traitor) so the Faithful’s will understand why Zack was murdered before Harry. It would make no sense to the Faithful’s for Jaz to be killed before Harry.

Ensay

VIP Member
Jaz is smart. Not outright accusing but gently making a suggestion and seeing Harry's reaction and making him explain it in front of everyone.

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I think Harry is great! I’d love for him and Andrew to win. The only faithful I’d not find disappointing if they won is Jaz.

• Heart