Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I cant be arsed with the sob stories, it's really not the kind of show for it. Imo it should make no odds if somebody had a tragic childhood or if the worst thing that's ever happened to them is their cousins tortoise getting frostbite.
I was waiting for Claudia to announce they were now going to dance their Couple’s Choice in a strange cross over

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mark81

VIP Member
I think Harry's language around mollie has been disrespectful at times. One thing saying she trusts me, but his 'round my little finger' comments suggest he doesn't really give af about her

• Sad

Ensay

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for Mollie because she must cringe to death watching this now.

Every time she says: "The only one I'm convinced is faithful is Harry" she must die a little inside. 🥴

• Haha

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
This is what we need next season, forget mother/son and partners, I want two people who despise each other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

qwikti

Chatty Member
Here’s another day of hoping that Jasmine and Zack just finally sneak into each others rooms in the castle/Premier Inn and do what they’re clearly dying to do and end the icy atmosphere.

These snippy little remarks between them are agitating my nerves.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I still think Harry is great and want him and Andrew to win.
Harry is not particularly likeable but has been so astute. I thought he'd fucked up massively several times but he was 5 steps ahead. The not declaring his shield for eg. I couldn't work out his logic at all.
If he had been a fateful I wonder if he'd have sniffed out the traitors?
I know he's divisive but as a game player he has been absolutely iconic imo.
Harry is definitely coming across as a bit smug now. Which is a bit annoying.

But the Fatefuls don't deserve to win this series. They've been terrible. All the traitors they've caught have been because other Traitors have thrown them under the bus. Even Ross got Andrew sticking the knife in to make sure he went.

Jaz has had some good ideas, but has never managed to get people on board, even when he is right. Zack is just loving the game honestly, and been a delightfully annoying shite at times. But I don't want him to win.

JAR21

VIP Member
Jaz should have pointed out he wouldn't have thrown the red token if he was a traitor, because he'd have taken it all anyway

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
They are so dense. Zack in particular was going on after the round table that there was only one traitor left to find. Why is that the case? He is so blinded by his belief in his own superior intelligence.

If they murder Zack, Jasmine gets banished tomorrow, they murder Jaz and then Harry strategically feeds Mollie’s seed of doubt about Andrew, get him out heading into the endgame and Harry gets to go ‘oh great, we got that last Traitor, we won!’ and shaft Evie and Mollie. Mollie will still be trying to work out what happened by the time it airs.

Jaz has no hope convincing any of the people left that Harry is a Traitor, they are too closely aligned to Harry and Jaz doesn’t have the influence to sway them. I hope he feels vindicated watching it all unfold.

Reactions: 28