Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He may have won, but I'm a believer of karma, whatever he invests that money in will bring him bad luck because of the negative way he got it

I’m not his biggest fan, but he played the game they all signed up for, and it did it pretty well.

He won a game show. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 44

Rainbow Blossom

Ross should have revealed about Diane sooner in the day. He was a goner, had nothing to lose by revealing it and potentially something to gain.

A very small part of me in wondering whether
Mollie knows it’s Harry but knows she’s safest being the wet wipe that she is playing, hanging on to his every word. Imagine if at the very last minute she reveals her true intelligence and gets him out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

jfletcher

VIP Member
Harry played a brilliant game. To be a traitor from day one and win the whole thing is incredibly impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mark81

VIP Member
Jaz played it so well.

He just over estimated Mollies ability. Anyone else would have twigged the red smoke

Reactions: 38

Ensay

VIP Member
Starting to think Jaz is keeping quiet about being suspicious of Harry until he's in the final because then he knows he can't be murdered for being too clever. But maybe that's wishful thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

GossWhore

VIP Member
Mollie: I can't risk taking a traitor to the final

Well START LOOKING AT THE LAD WHO WON'T SHAG YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 37

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jaz left it too late to go for Harry.

He didn't deserve to win.

As unlikable as Harry has been towards the end with his smugness, he's played a remarkable game! And he deserves to win the game.

Reactions: 35

Janeeks

I actually feel annoyed that the obvious was staring her right in the fucking face and she still didn’t work it out. Jaz didn’t have to point out that he would’ve ended the game if he was a traitor - dumb bitch. Harry deserved the win but so did Jaz for being the only one to have suspicions about Harry

Reactions: 33

Mark81

VIP Member
Jaz plays his cards close to his chest and observes. He's clever. It's the best way to be. He can't strike until Harry is weaker

Reactions: 33