Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ensay

VIP Member
I always forget Claudia's there, so when I see movement behind I think "who the fuck is that?" for a second before remembering.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker on these threads - they move so quickly lol! I loved Series 1 and was worried Series 2 wouldn't live up to Series 1 but it really really has. I'm Team Jazatha Christie all the way but he's going to have to play a blinder tonight to either get folk on side to get Harry out, or survive the banishments at the final round table/fire pit. It'll be disappointing if Mollie wins - she's definitely a Hannah/Meryl from last year and that's the only flaw for me, that players with cotton wool for brains win over people who deserve to win. Roll on tonight and then Series 2 Traitors Australia!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Jaz played it so well.

He just over estimated Mollies ability. Anyone else would have twigged the red smoke
Yeah. Jas raised the whole Paul thing earlier and nearly was banished, so he knew he had to play Harry at his own game

Its just a shame it was Mollie, if it was someone like Jasmine....then yes because she didn't fuck with Harry that deep

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Same here. I can't believe how I got so hooked on it. 😁 Am planning to watch Series 1 when this is finished.
I loved it last year and couldn’t wait for this series. My husband never watched s1 and laughed at how invested I was. He said he’d give the first episode of this series a go with me… he’s far more into it than I am now 😂 he’s texting me every hour with his theories… I’ve created a monster 😂

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Harry is going for his Golden Balls moment …. Anyone remember the show with Jasper Carrot? Convince your opponent to split the winnings but you actually steal….

• Haha

ProfessorColdheart

Loved last night's episode.
Andrew playing the "as if I would use a world like elusive" and everyone just chimed in agreeing he wouldn't use that word. Absolutely blinding bit of lying considering the poor lad doesn't really want to be a traitor. Although a bit sad for him that they all assume his vocabulary is so limited. Lol at "I'm too thick to have said that" and everyone else just agreeing.

I feel like Ross and Diane both believe they're big stars. On Uncloaked he said he'd done the wink thing at a few other times. I don't really want that kind of awareness, for me thats why series 1 worked because they were more anonymous. They obviously wanted to play up the mother son secret and get talked about but really what did it add?

Also the talking openly was just bad. But I think Harry's plan just worked perfectly and for me I'm starting to think he deserves the win.

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
How could you all be faithful when someone got murdered two nights ago then you banished two faithfuls in a row!!!

• Haha
I think the traitors oath is just theatre, it's more likely they amended the contracts for future series and if you stand up there and go 'I'm a traitor guess who else is haha' and scupper another one you are liable for a hefty financial penalty now.