The Traitors #7 Let Me Speak…I’m Voting For Yourself

Who do you want to win?

• The Traitors

Votes: 229 72.5%
  • The "Fateful"

Votes: 87 27.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ross should have revealed about Diane sooner in the day. He was a goner, had nothing to lose by revealing it and potentially something to gain.

A very small part of me in wondering whether
Mollie knows it’s Harry but knows she’s safest being the wet wipe that she is playing, hanging on to his every word. Imagine if at the very last minute she reveals her true intelligence and gets him out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve seen this said a couple of times but they did not change The Traitors Oath. In the first series they did have to promise Claudia not to reveal the identity of other traitors.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen this said a couple of times but they did not change The Traitors Oath. In the first series they did have to promise Claudia not to reveal the identity of other traitors.
Yeah that guy from season 1 made them add that lol

Reactions: 1
Here’s another day of hoping that Jasmine and Zack just finally sneak into each others rooms in the castle/Premier Inn and do what they’re clearly dying to do and end the icy atmosphere.

These snippy little remarks between them are agitating my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the traitors oath is just theatre, it's more likely they amended the contracts for future series and if you stand up there and go 'I'm a traitor guess who else is haha' and scupper another one you are liable for a hefty financial penalty now.

Reactions: 20
I think the traitors oath is just theatre, it's more likely they amended the contracts for future series and if you stand up there and go 'I'm a traitor guess who else is haha' and scupper another one you are liable for a hefty financial penalty now.
The traitor oath is the theatre version of ironclad contracts and NDAs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are so dense. Zack in particular was going on after the round table that there was only one traitor left to find. Why is that the case? He is so blinded by his belief in his own superior intelligence.

If they murder Zack, Jasmine gets banished tomorrow, they murder Jaz and then Harry strategically feeds Mollie’s seed of doubt about Andrew, get him out heading into the endgame and Harry gets to go ‘oh great, we got that last Traitor, we won!’ and shaft Evie and Mollie. Mollie will still be trying to work out what happened by the time it airs.

Jaz has no hope convincing any of the people left that Harry is a Traitor, they are too closely aligned to Harry and Jaz doesn’t have the influence to sway them. I hope he feels vindicated watching it all unfold.

Reactions: 28
I think it'll be Ar'Jazatha Christie who is murdered, alas.

Makes no sense to go for Zack when he's been clashing with Jasmine and others so frequently.

They're right Mollie would never be banished, but surely she can be saved for the final murder, as she's not going to be able to get Andrew or Harry, surely, even if she works it out.

Reactions: 10
I think Harry is great! I’d love for him and Andrew to win. The only faithful I’d not find disappointing if they won is Jaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was so pleased for Andrew tonight, he really came into his own at that round table, he needed to protect himself when Ross did that switch up on him and i think fair play for standing his ground as it must of caught him off guard.
Team traitor all the way now.

Reactions: 25
Prediction for how it goes now...
  1. Jaz is murdered (Thursday)
  2. One of Zack or Jasmine is banished (Thursday)
  3. One of Evie or Mollie is murdered (Friday)
  4. Final 4 is some combo of Harry, Evie/Mollie, Andrew, Zack/Jasmine (Friday)
  5. Harry serves up Andrew as a sacrifice... wins when remaining alongside Evie/Mollie and Zack/Jasmine (Friday)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.