Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
Stupid girl. Harry deserves the money, the faithfuls were pig shit thick this series.

Gobshites, he rang rings around them.

khaled-dj-khaled.gif

Reactions: 21

Rainbow Blossom

I think the only way for Harry to win is to team up with Andrew to get Jaz out before Andrew.
I don’t think Harry realises that Jaz is on to him. Jaz needs to play this reeeeeally carefully to have any chance of winning. He may keep it all in till the fire pit, to avoid people running back to Harry to tell him Jaz suspects him.

Evie is a frustrating one. She knows Jasmine is a faithful, and she knows herself as a faithful. Evie is the only faithful with that advantage in knowledge. That means there is a traitor within the rest of the group, all of whom KNEW Harry had the shield. I hope she thinks outside the box because if Andrew, Jaz and Evie team up, they can get Harry out.

meredgrave

Prediction for how it goes now...
  1. Jaz is murdered (Thursday)
  2. One of Zack or Jasmine is banished (Thursday)
  3. One of Evie or Mollie is murdered (Friday)
  4. Final 4 is some combo of Harry, Evie/Mollie, Andrew, Zack/Jasmine (Friday)
  5. Harry serves up Andrew as a sacrifice... wins when remaining alongside Evie/Mollie and Zack/Jasmine (Friday)

• Wow

JulesC

VIP Member
I definitely want a traitor win, if it’s either Andrew or Harry, they will both deserve it. I give Harry and his smugness a bit of grace because he is only 22. I was a dickhead at 22 so personally I forgive some of his behaviour because he is young 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I know it's a stressful situation and you'd probably not be thinking straight but Mollie, WHYYYYYYYYYYY would Jaz want to go again to banish if he was a traitor?!

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at Ross and his leaving comment last night -

'So guys I'm going to leave you all now with an Easter egg'

Oh wow, here we go he's dropping a sneaky clue for the others to work out who the traitors are even after practically outing Andrew, right Ross give to us, its going to be cryptic ....

' yeah so Diane was my mother '

Erm right Ok mate, but wheres the Easter egg 😂

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
HAPPY TRAITORS FINAL DAY ALL 🔪

I’m legit so sad what will I do without it now 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Evie now knows that the “Harry had the shield so wasn’t murdered” story has flaws.
She needs to speak to Jaz and try to convince him that, as she is a Faithful then Harry MUST be a Traitor.

Reactions: 20

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Harry is definitely coming across as a bit smug now. Which is a bit annoying.

But the Fatefuls don't deserve to win this series. They've been terrible. All the traitors they've caught have been because other Traitors have thrown them under the bus. Even Ross got Andrew sticking the knife in to make sure he went.

Jaz has had some good ideas, but has never managed to get people on board, even when he is right. Zack is just loving the game honestly, and been a delightfully annoying shite at times. But I don't want him to win.
Like you I like Zach but don't want him to win 😂 He is just loving the game isn't he? He's in a real life Cluedo and enjoying every minute. His constantly throwing out names and speculating is all part of it.
The fateful, apart from Anthony and Jaz, have been hopeless. I keep seeing Diane cited in the media as 'the smartest faithful' but she was terrible. Being emphatic does not make you 'smart'. Almost as clueless as her son.
I think also I want Harry to win as I'm still annoyed at Wilf being (imo) unfairly robbed at the end. I really need to get over this 😂
I think it boils down, for me, to not who do I like but who has played a good and entertaining game.

I think Harry will try and keep Andrew for the final four and then throw him under the bus at the last minute. I would LOVE it if Andrew actually pulled off doing the same to Harry!
I’m hopeful that Andrew could pull off a coup. He twigged from the start that Paul & Harry only recruited him as cannon fodder, he set Ross up brilliantly, and his ‘I didn’t say that’ acting at the round table last night was excellent (I honestly stared to doubt he’d said it even though I’d literally just watched him say it!).

He could be a bit of a dark horse. 😎

Cosmo Kramer

I am desperate for Harry to not win this. Over the weeks, I’ve gone from liking him to hating him. He’s become so arrogant and the sudden ‘innit’ at the end of everything he said is making me murderous.

• Haha